Blue Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samael struck up a flame in the wall sconce. The princess was tied to a chair in the middle of the room. The stone walls and floor drew in any warmth. He strode up to her, caressing her cheek. "You will not break me, Elaine." He drew a sharp nail down the flesh above her clavicle. "But I can break you."

"I am not Elaine I am Princess Mai, who is this Elaine and how are you going to break me?"She asked struggle and moving trying to break free. She screamed,"HELP,"hoping someone would hear her.

"Screaming will do you no good." Samael cupped her face in his palm. "It makes no difference to me what you call yourself. I would not forget your face. I know why you have come back from death, and you will not succeed. My heart beats no more, and you will not change that." Rage at her feigned ignorance flooded him. He dropped her chin in disgust. His hand wrapped around her thigh, nails digging into the tender flesh. He drew his other hand down her neck to her chest, toying with the ripped fabric of her dress.

Mai clenched her teeth as he dugged his nails into her thigh. She felt a shiver go down her spine as he began toying with the fabric of her rags, she struggled more. Mai said,"I was never dead you idiot."

Samael laughed bitterly. "I almost wish that were true, Elaine." Even as she tormented him, she was beautiful. He pushed the remaining cloth further up her leg. His fingers left bloody trails.

Mai said with an angry face,"quit calling me Elaine you prick. She feel his hands on her thighs and running along them. She nearly cried out in pain to the feel of his hands digging into her skin. She loved at him and tears were welding up in her eyes, one tear drop fell down her face with a frown.

Samael's hands stopped before the fabric could shift too high, pulling back his bloodstained fingers. His eyes flashed with something between frustration, amusement, and scheming. 'She feigns such innocence, but I can see right through it.' "What kind of idiot do you take me for? Your little act will get you be all for naught." His dark eyes flared with cruelty, his gaze boring into herself fearlessly. There was no sympathy for her tears, or her pain. He circled around her slowly, like a lion that has cornered its prey. "Such a pity that fate has caught back up with you. But I will enjoy this far more than you ever would." He leaned close to her ear. "Give up on this act of your; you know who you are, and you know who I am. And now, my little actress, you shall pay for what you have put me through."

Mair screamed,"it's not an act, I am not fucking Elaine, I am princess Mai from the kingdom the one you danced, please don't hurt me,"she pleaded moving her shoulders trying to move but it was no use, the ropes were too tight. Mai was going to give up trying convince him. She said,"what pain have I put you through, I don't know you,"she exclaimed.

Samael Was becoming more frustrated with every passing second. When she refused again, and even had the nerve to ASK what she had done to him, he was at his breaking point. 'Patience, patience. I will get my chance for revenge. Right now I need to get her to admit.' He shifted quickly so that he was back in front of her, looking her dead in the dead with his hands on the arms of the chair. "What have you done?! As if you don't know!" He wrapped his fingers around each of her wrists, just above the bindings that kept her arms tied down, digging his nails into her flesh again. His voice lowered a bit to a frightening and furious hiss. "You tortured me, pursued me to the end of my human life, trying to change my path. But it was my decision! Still, you have returned again to continue what you have started." He released her arms, but didn't move back. "This is your reward, my dear. For the hell you have put me through." He raised his hand, obviously intent on hitting her or scratching her, harming her somehow.

Mai screeched as he digged his nails into her wrists and she opened her mouth to scream but kept it silent. She knew she had loads of blood marks everywhere, from her thighs to her wrists and anywhere else he could find. She clenched her eyes shut for when he hand reached above his head to hit her or scrap her. Mai shouted,"Fine, if you prove to me that I am this Elaine person, then I will let you get on with this revenge. Show me a picture of her and then I will stop trying to fight you,"she still had her eyes clenched tight shut.

Samael froze at what Mai had said, hesitating for a moment to lower his hand. After a second, he narrowed his eyes and shifted back a bit without hurting her. "Most pictures of you I burnt to forget my past; but you knew I could never escape you. I knew you would return someday." He turned away and left the room for a moment, taking a little bit to finally find the last of the pictures he had left; he couldn't bear to destroy everything of hers, every memory, but he didn't allow himself to care for her anymore. 'She used me, she hunted me for what I had not chosen, she betrayed me. I can never forgive her those trespasses, and no second life will make me.' He returned to the room and held out the picture. "There, if that is all the proof you need."

"It's like were twins or something but I would have known, what happened to her then? why come after me?,"Mai asked hoping he would answer the questions instead of hitting her, or digging his manky fingernails into the delicate skin. She couldn't understand, she had never met this person in her life yet she looked like her, it was so weird and she knew he was going to take out his revenge on her.

(what about Elaine comes back? I will play her and he realizing he did wrong in taking her and that's when he starts feeling something)

((sounds perfect to me ^^))

Samael folded his arms after handing over the picture, his eyes slightly narrowed and an unhappy and intimidating frown remaining on his lips. "You are not related by blood, I would have been able to tell earlier. But you are most definitely a second life, a reincarnation; there is no other explanation." He avoided answering the first question, not wanting to remember what had happened to the original Elaine. As much as he loathed the female now, his heart had once been hers, and he did have the slightest bit of weakness left. Though he tried so hard to snuff it out, after all of these long, painful years. "She is not here, but you are. That is my reasoning, you need not know more than that. Her sins are yours, you two are one and the same. You will never be any better than she was. and this time I will not let my chance for revenge slip away."

"Go ahead then but I was always told that revenge is never the answer to anyone problems, so is there not a better way of getting out your anger without it being revenge on a reincarnation of someone you use to know,"Mai said looking up at him hoping he got the message.

Elaine was lurking in the background listening into the conversation. She was scared to go out and face him but it wasn't right to Mai. She decided to be the bigger person and she walked out in a high boots saying,"Samuel quit the games off revenge,"was all she said not showing her face but the boots.

(her boots:http://innofashions.com/wp-content/...k-leather-boots-and-high-heel-trends-2012.jpg)

Samael smirked a little, wondering who could have told her such a foolish thing. "And sometimes revenge is the only way to safety. To escape the torture I've been put through-" He heard movement nearby and glanced towards the noise. At first he saw nothing. "Samael quit the games of revenge." His eyes widened a little, recognizing the voice instantly. A quiet growl resonated in his throat and his dark eyes turned hateful. "And the bitch decides to show her face again. To what do I owe the pleasure?" He glanced discretely back at Mai , then towards where he knew Elaine was standing, watching him from the shadows like the sneaky little vixen she was.

Elaine walked in and said,"Quit the crap, let her go and you can have me as simple as that you dick,"she said with a look of meaning. She wanted to help her reincarnation and teach this dick a lesson he needed once and for all.

Mai shuffled in her seat trying to loosen the knots but it never worked. She had that look of fear on her face she had when she got here. Mai looked at Elaine and said,"We do look a like but it's highly possible we are blood related."

Elaine waited for a reply from Samuel and replied to Mai,"Honey anythings possible but the catching up will have to be done later,"she smirked looking at Samuel.

(I love playing this bad ass character and this is what she sort of looks like: http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=...owthread.php%3Ft%3D20653%26page%3D487;353;500
)

Samael narrowed his eyes, folding his arms. "And why do you seem so concerned for her? As if you care for someone else taking your suffering." He walked around so that he was standing behind Mai. His hand went to the ropes around her shoulders, undoing the bounds one by one, until she was free. However, once the last of the ropes were free, he was behind her, his hands on her shoulders, warning her not to move. "And how exactly do you expect me to trust you not to run off once she is fully free?"

Mai was more nervous when undid the ropes and didn't say a word incase he changed his mind.

Elaine replied,"Since when do you give a damn about what I do and who I care, and as for trust you and me lost it years ago, you should know that, and trust is earned. I have been running from you for a thousand years and now I'm going to stop so let her go, I ain't going nowhere, so let her go Samuel and I can you a lesson about trust and how to earn because right now the only person who your going to have earn your trust to is her for everything you've done,"she said looking pissed and angry crossing her arms.

(mind the language, if you don't like it I'll stop)

Status
Not open for further replies.