• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Blorbs: Game Thread

Resume, Restart, Resurge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the drill; drawing so no new commands save spawning.

Reminder, all images have been links to the full image too. Because we're starting to get large images.

The cephalopod creatures seem to be bothered by being poked by do not respond violently.

Gwazi has discovered a cave. And then caught on fire. And died.

A small, small note of importance, koka's pickaxe, which he left to do his other task, has been cannibalized for other tools, and is no more.

UPDATE 13: SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER, WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE

:: See if they can make a breathing apparatus so people can dive into the lake.

::Move a few feet a way from the water's edge and start digging myself a foxhole, using my shield as a shovel if it helps, deep enough to avoid getting crushed.

:: Continue with previous action plan of putting torches on wall then using remaining handle to make stone-headed pickaxe.

:: Go back down and make a wall to block off the pit to the lava cave
:: Set wall to =If(Saito hasn't paid me back for my pickax, Pass = Everyone - Saito, Pass = everyone)

Last edited:
::Move a few feet forward and start digging the fox hole with Dervs

:: Tie rope around forehead for now, grab hammer, and return to the tree-fort.

:: Get wood (hue) and use it with the stone bricks to make a stone-headed harpoon

:: go right
:: gather the seaweed
:: attempt to befriend the whale with offering of food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back