- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
- Online Availability
- 8-12 PM
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Transgender, , No Preferences
- SECRET AGENTS, Fantasy,horror,magical,post apocalyptic, supernatual, scifi. etc
The school bell rang for first period, the crowds of highschoolers dispersed to their classes. Elliot followed behind, her black school bag flung over her shoulder, heading over to the first class of the day: Math. Lucky, the teenager had the class with one of her closest friends. She hoped that this year might end better for her than her sophomore year. Most students knew her face, daughter of the famous (or infamous, it all depended on how you looked at it) Tony Stark. Yet Star, her trusty friend, didn't care about that part of her which is probably why they were they stayed friends for so long.
She weaved herself through the desks once in the class, trying to get herself to the very back row. A few seats remained opened and grabbed one for her and Star. Hopefully, no one will nab the seat before she got there.
Last edited by a moderator: