3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
Hello everyone. I'm here with another bleach rp. I hope that those who participate in the rp with me have a good time here.

I have a good several OCs that I'll be playing in this RP so I'll list them and give their background stories. I won't be putting every single one of them in every post I do, but I will be rping all of them in the rp.

OC 1) Robbie Omeada
I created Robbie to be the younger brother of the 13 court guard squads' 2nd division lieutenant Marechiyo Omeada. Robbie is 10 years old and goes to the Karakura Elementary school with Yuzu and Karin. He is friends with Tatsuki Arisawa from the Karakura High school. Robbie is also on the dodgeball team at the Karakura Elementary School.

OC 2) Keegan Kira
I created Keegan to be the little brother of the 13 court guard squads' 3rd division lieutenant and also acting captain, Izuru Kira. Keegan is 14 years and in the Karakura middle school. He plays for the Karakura Middle school soccer team that Karin and her friends challenge themselves against a lot.

OC 3) Kenyuka Kuchiki
I created Kenyuka to be the younger biological brother to the 13 court guard squads' 6th division captain Byakuya Kuchiki and step brother to Rukia Kuchiki. Kenyuka is 14 years old and goes to the Karakura Middle school. Kenyuka is also on the Karakura Middle school's track team and is friends with Ichigo, Jinta and Yoruichi.

OC 4) Kankenei Hitsugaya
I created Kankenei to be the younger brother of the 13 court guard squads' 10th division captain Toshiro Hisugaya. Kankenei is 14 years old and goes to the Karakura Middle school. Like his older brother, Kankenei is smaller in size than most teens his age. But none the less, Kankenei is on the Karakura Middle School's wrestling team and is the best wrestler in the school.

OC 5) Ryland Kurotsuchi
I created Ryland to be the younger brother of the 13 court guard squads' 12th division captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi. Ryland is 14 years old and he is in the Karakura Middle school. Ryland is also in the science club of the Karakura schools in the middle school division.

OC 6) Ahmed Granz
I created Ahmed to be the younger brother of Szayelaporro and Yylfordt Granz. Ahmed is 13 years old, goes to the Karakura Middle School, and is in the Karakura schools' science club with Ryland. He is also in the middle school division of the club.

OC 7) Gavin Cifer
I created Gavin to be the younger brother of Ulquiorra Cifer. He is 13 years old and goes to the Karakura Middle school. Gavin is in the chess club of the Karakura schools and in the middle school division of the club.

OC 8) Lance Hisagi
I created Lance to be the younger brother of the lieutenant/also acting captain of the 13 court guard squads' 9th division Shuuhei Hisagi. He is 13 years old and goes to the Karakura Middle school. He is in the Karakura schools' chess club with Gavin and is also in the middle school division of the club.

OC 9) Karem Aizen
I created Karem to be the younger brother of the former 13 court guard squads' 5th division captain Sosuke Aizen. He is 14 years old and goes to the Karakura Middle school. He is also in the debate club of the Karakura schools and is in the middle school division of the club.

OC 10) Haru Ichimaru
I created Haru to be the younger brother of the former 13 court guard squads' 3rd division captain Gin Ichimaru. Haru is 14 years old and goes to the Karakura middle school. He is in the tennis club of the Karakura schools and is in the middle school division of the club.

OC 11) Nate Matsumoto
I created Nate to be the younger brother of the 13 court guard squads 10th division lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto. Nate is 11 years old and goes to the Karakura Elementary school with Yuzu and Karin. He is in the tennis club of the Karakura Schools' with Haru but Nate is in the elementary school division of the club.

OC 12) Griffin Ukitake

OC 13) Jacob Ishida
I created Jacob to be the adopted son of Ryuuken Ishida and Uryu's younger step brother. Jacob is 5 years old and goes to the Karakura elementary school as Yuzu and Karin do. However the Kindergarten building is separate from the building where the 1st grade through the 6th grade are. Jacob is a quincy as Uryu is but Jacob's on a beginners level so to speak when it comes to his level and doesn't really know his powers yet.

OC 14) Roam Ishida
I created Roam to be the adopted daughter of Ryuuken Ishida and Uryu's younger step sister. Roam is 11 years old and goes to the Karakura Elementary School with Yuzu and Karin. She is a quincy as Uryu is as well and she is aware of her powers pretty well and the strength of them. Roam has fought off hollows just as Karin's been doing. She hasn't faced a menos yet like Karin has but she has faced quite a few high powered hollows since she began to fight them off.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Now for the Bleach anime Character list.

Ichigo Kurosaki: Me
Karin Kurosaki: Me
Yuzu Kurosaki: Me
Isshin:
Chad:
Keigo:
Mizuiro:
Tatsuki:
Orihime:
Uryu Ishida:
Ryuuken Ishida:
Kisuke Urahara:
Yoruichi:
Jinta:
Ururu:
Tessai:
Head Captain Yamamoto:
1st squad lieutenant Chojiro Sasakibe:
Soifon:
Marechiyo Omeada:
Izuru Kira:
Unohana:
4th squad lieutenant Isane Kotestu:
Hanataro Yamada:
Momo Hinamori:
Byakuya Kuchiki:
Renji Abarai:
Sajin Komamura:
7th squad lieutenant Tetsuzeamon Iba:
Shunsui Kyoraku:
8th squad lieutenant Nanao Ise:
Shuuhei Hisagi:
Toshiro Hitsugaya:
Rangiku Matsumoto:
Kenpachi Zaraki:
Yachiru:
Ikkaku Madarame:
Yumichika Ayasegawa:
Mayuri Kurotsuchi:
12th squad lieutenant Nemu Kurotsuchi:
Jyushiro Ukitake:
Rukia Kuchiki:
Ganju Shiba:
Kukaku Shiba:
Shinji Hirako:
Rojuro Otoribashi:
Kensei Muguruma:
Love Aikawa:
Mashiro Kuna:
Lisa Yadomaru:
Hiyori Sarugaki:
Hachigen Ushoda:
____________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to play an OC give their name and description when doing your first post with them.
If you want to play any of the characters from the bleach character list let me know which character or characters you want to play.
If you wanted to do both OCs and a character from the list that is fine also.

Down in Karakura town Yuzu and Karin are just getting out of school. Yuzu is making her way to Kisuke Urahara's shop as she usually does after school each day before heading to the Karakura clinic which is also her home.

Karin is standing next to the school doors though still waiting for her friends to get out of the school themselves. She feels some odd pressures in three not so nearby but still near locations. It isn't that alarming yet to her but Karin still feels like she should keep her guard up just incase.

Up in the soul society meanwhile, Ichigo is going around on errands for some of the captains and lieutenants and other than that he's currently helping out where needed for the time being. The battle with Aizen left gaps in the soul society, the concern mainly being with the captain situation. Since the 3rd, 5th, and 9th captains betrayed the soul society and the 13 court guard squads, Izuru, Momo, and Shuuhei have been acting captains for their divisions themselves, taking the tasks on that their captains would take on, as well as taking care of their own lieutenant duties.