Bleach: A New Dawn (OOC/Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rather than throw sudden death and destruction into everyone's faces! xD
Yeah, that's my job!
I'm the George R.R Martin of this rp!

At this point, with how long its been delayed, I think we are in the front lines for sudden death and shit.
I never delayed it. I was letting the new people get up to speed with things and get used to stuff as it isn't fair to throw strong ass characters at them when they only just joined. At least if they got up to strength a little it'd be okay for them >.> man you impatient

I never delayed it. I was letting the new people get up to speed with things and get used to stuff as it isn't fair to throw strong ass characters at them when they only just joined. At least if they got up to strength a little it'd be okay for them >.> man you impatient
Well it would take quite a long time for newer people to get there, as I know how strong you made these people, and seeing as how my lt got rekt by number six like he wasn't anything. Then they would have to a mass ton of missions. and while they may have been here a month or so. Others have been waiting for an advance for multiple months. So yes you could say I am impatient, but I feel I have a slight reason to be.

Well it would take quite a long time for newer people to get there, as I know how strong you made these people, and seeing as how my lt got rekt by number six like he wasn't anything. Then they would have to a mass ton of missions. and while they may have been here a month or so. Others have been waiting for an advance for multiple months. So yes you could say I am impatient, but I feel I have a slight reason to be.
Ah no need to be so damn impatient. Things are coming! You will get yo fight and sheet...just don't expect a story post everyday since I do still have other things to do such as Squad missions and such which would be annoying if I cut in half. Shit's coming so chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll

Okay, just saying that you do tend to delay things.

Okay, just saying that you do tend to delay things.
The reason for the delay was due to the whole RPG situation and then the moving here to Iwaku and now just getting settled in and into the groove of things. It was a necessary delay since I also wanted to see if certain things worked out how I planned they would and if they didn't I'd be able to change them without holding off on some major thing freezing people characters while I changed it. Everything has been necessary. I want this story done as much as you however I am pacing myself since I don't want to rush through this story...in my experience that sort of thing only fails so I'd rather try be a little more patient this time around. However I am starting the ball rolling again so don't worry.

718565-naruto_onepiece_bleach_anime_crossover_super.jpg

Caught up on posts in the holy trinity! I know, I'm pretty fucking amazing.

Thanks everyone!!

I already did it, hoe.
Well technically Lillyana did it first before anyone but I appreciate the help from you all nonetheless ^_^

Also, is it mandatory to put your real birthday in the char's CS? Just wondering because I'm working on two chars and it would seem improbable for two Shinigami to share the same birth date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone!!

Well technically Lillyana did it first before anyone but I appreciate the help from you all nonetheless ^_^

Also, is it mandatory to put your real birthday in the char's CS? Just wondering because I'm working on two chars and it would seem improbable for two Shinigami to share the same birth date.
Like I said in the PM, fuck everyone else who sent it.

Nope, but I would make it so if I was head GM.

Thanks everyone!!

You don't have to put your actual birthday at all...that's a birthday for your character just for the hell of it. Choose a random day and month and you're done basically.

You don't have to put your actual birthday at all...that's a birthday for your character just for the hell of it. Choose a random day and month and you're done basically.
If you need more depth on how birthdays work: Add the number of times the earth has revolved around the sun since they were born.

and im sure two characters can have the same birthday XD

Like I said in the PM, fuck everyone else who sent it.

Nope, but I would make it so if I was head GM.
Ahh, I see XD

Well it wouldn't matter anyway because only the honest would actually put theirs, while the deceitful would simply just go with whatever they wanted in such a case. So unless you knew such or such personally in a hypothetical scenario where your word was law, you wouldn't be able to tell whether they were lying or not.

I figured that but one can never be too sure when they have yet the opportunity to check the front page.

If you need more depth on how birthdays work: Add the number of times the earth has revolved around the sun since they were born.
No, that will be all the info I need in response to that question XD

and im sure two characters can have the same birthday XD
I'm sure they can as well, which is why I said improbable instead of impossible because the probability of that actually occurring is rather low.

pffft Ima make some fucking twins to prove yo ass wrong

Well it wouldn't matter anyway because only the honest would actually put theirs, while the deceitful would simply just go with whatever they wanted in such a case. So unless you knew such or such personally in a hypothetical scenario where your word was law, you wouldn't be able to tell whether they were lying or not.
I'd track them down and force them-I mean, you're right :)

pffft Ima make some fucking twins to prove yo ass wrong
Feel free but making twins will only end in my favor. Just think about it, two twins sharing the same birthdate versus the amount of chars in the Rp currently that have different birthdates. Judging by those numbers alone makes it seem improbable already, which means you already lost before you've even begun. You can't hope to tip the scale to favor you when all you've put down is but a mear pebble against a 378 pound boulder.
I'd track them down and force them-I mean, you're right :)
Of course I'm right because it's pretty hard to track someone over the Internet. Not to mention finding a piece of their personal info and besides, by the time you do manage to find it, you'll probably be butthurt over the time that expired in your quest...unless you're like me of course XD

Feel free but making twins will only end in my favor. Just think about it, two twins sharing the same birthdate versus the amount of chars in the Rp currently that have different birthdates. Judging by those numbers alone makes it seem improbable already, which means you already lost before you've even begun. You can't hope to tip the scale to favor you when all you've put down is but a mear pebble against a 378 pound boulder.
Of course I'm right because it's pretty hard to track someone over the Internet. Not to mention finding a piece of their personal info and besides, by the time you do manage to find it, you'll probably be butthurt over the time that expired in your quest...unless you're like me of course XD
.......... I already dislike you XD

Status
Not open for further replies.