Black Wood Academy.

Mind if i join?
Name: Reno Karazura
Appearance: View attachment 16585
Dislikes: Silence, being alone, dogs.
Ability: Telepathic w/ a mental shield

Of course you can join. Post in the real RP too! :)

Seeing as we've all adopted using different colours for speech, i'd like to confirm them here.

Nathan is dark orange
Cherie is red
Zeike is dim grey
Issac is in gold
Reno is green
Samuel is blue
Adaire is teal
Miss Iruuki is plum

Is this right?

Haven't posted in color on here before mind either pointing me in the right direction or telling me here how to do so?

Haven't posted in color on here before mind either pointing me in the right direction or telling me here how to do so?

At the top of the text box you are typing in, you will see row of buttons. Click the capital A's arrow, and pick a colour to type in it. Eg. This is cyan.

Ah, beautiful... much simpler than I thought it would be.
Let us try this for mine. Straight up green. My favorite color.

Seeing as we've all adopted using different colours for speech, i''d like to confirm them here.

Nathan is dark orange
Cherie is red
Zeike is white
Issac is in gold
Reno is

Zeike, is it okay if those of us who have most of out text white use light gray if we ever repeat your characters speach?

Sure :)

If the roleplay is accepting members, I'll be happy to join. ^^

Name: Samuel Nixon. Also known as Sam, Sammie.
Appearance:
Boys-Hot-anime-guys-29268532-390-550.jpg
Likes: Reading. Music. Singing. Dancing. Making people Laugh. Happy people.
Dislikes: Quietness. Sadness. People who bring other people down.

Ability: Telepathy, along with Mind Control. ^^

Name: Mio Coarizake
Appearance:
autumn season coffee leaves long hair brown eyes seifuku scarf anime girls 2826x2000 wallpaper_w.jpg
Likes: Animals, Fine Arts (music, theater and art), Reading/Writing, Chess, Video Games, Nighttime/Dark Things, Sports/Combat and Sweets
Dislikes: Most People, Large Groups, Neon and Pink Colors, Extremely Bright Days, Vegetables and Animals Being Hurt
Ability: Astral Projection and Animal Communication

Hope I can still jump in.

Name: Mio Coarizake
Appearance:
View attachment 16592Likes: Animals, Fine Arts (music, theatre and art), Reading/Writing, Chess, Video Games, Nighttime/Dark Things, Sports/Combat and Sweets
Dislikes: Most People, Large Groups, Neon and Pink Colors, Extremely Bright Days, Vegetables and Animals Being Hurt
Ability: Astral Projection and Animal Communication

Hope I can still jump in.

Of course you can :)

Ah, beautiful... much simpler than I thought it would be.
Let us try this for mine. Straight up green. My favorite color.

Okay, i'll add it. This one right?

Can i ask the two new people to pick colours?

I think I'm gonna go with Indigo, one of my favorite colors to type in. If not, then probably Dark Slate Gray.

Sorry everyone, I'll be changing Zeike's talking color to a slightly darker gray, Dim Gray, if that's alright. It shows up a bit better.
And I'll change Miss Florence's speaking color to this, plum, so no confusion when Ichigo talks.
^^

Sorry everyone, I'll be changing Zeike's talking color to a slightly darker gray, Dim Gray, if that's alright. It shows up a bit better.
And I'll change Miss Florence's speaking color to this, plum, so no confusion when Ichigo talks.
^^

Right, editing!

Me too. I've been looking through the profiles, and I think everybody will get along.