Black & White

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm waiting on bosslady and Nyx. Besides, Axel's having fun, and Jace still has to do....something.

You're signature picture fits well with what you last said Power xD

So, blow up a prison in twenty minutes, won't take us more than ten

Name:
James "Verde Bio" Merccer

Appearance:

Lang-Bartender.jpg

Race:

Troll

Height:
3 Meters

Weight:
400 Kilos

Faction:

Freelance Mercenary

Face Pounder/Luchador

Powers:

<s style="-webkit-box-shadow: none !important; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; font-size: 11px; ">Cybernetics:</s>
Bio augments:
Heavily reinforced bones
Titanium Boneweave
Adrenaline Pumps
Muscle grafts
Armored skinweave

Weapons:
Fists
Babe's Enchanted(Only a Mercer may pick it up) Depleted Uranium Baseball Bat
Decksweeper Shotgun

Equipment:
Swat Armor
Custom Tailored Suit(wears over the armor)

Vehicle:
Up armored GMC Van
*Heated seats
*Extra Large Cup Holders
*Mini-Fridge
*Extra Large Sunroof

the-a-team-van.jpg

Personality:
If you google Mercer you will find pictures of there aftermath and blog post aplenty detailing the carnage the leave in there wake... and that is just when they decide to throw a party. James is the quieter of the brother, but the most likely to punch you in the face, rip off you arm and beat you to death with it... and steal your hat. He has a psychotic obsession with hats for some unknown reason and is about as dumb as a box full of broken hammers.

James' hobbies include
Being the muscle
Gibbing (a game where each mercer has one person, and dismembers them in a speed trial)
Cocaine
Methamphetamines
Arson
Rocket sauce
Baseball

James has to constantly buy new silverware because he accidently eats them.

History:
To start no Mercer has been born in the past one hundred years, each is Vatborn and tailored at a genetic level to a specific role within the family.The Mercer Family, is also one of the most successful mercenary corporations on the world, provided their clients desire the complete and utter destruction of their target and anything within five city blocks.

James was the second of the J generation, his brothers John emerged first, followed by James, and then Jevin emerged shortly after. The three of them have always gotten into trouble ever since they were little, once they were old enough guns were provided and the scale simply increased. To date James has 16 outstanding warrants for his arrest including the robbery of a large haberdashery, in which many of the designer suits were stolen and all of the hats

James also is a member of a successful Lucha Libre Tag-Team called El Taco Fuegos, the other member is his older brother John.

good god that character....

Ok i feel that i might end up regretting this... but i'm going to go ahead and approve Zombie's character. Just make sure you don't screw around to much in the RP and you actually play seriously. A little comedy here and there is ok, but if it starts to feel like you're trolling, you're out. Pulled some strings just to allow GMK's character, don't make me regret this.

If he gets the A team van, then I want the general lee from dukes of hazard.

>.>

*apprehensive*

Zomg... i don't think bug spray will fix this one.... I don't know if i agree but well... we'll see? lol

Don't get your hopes up, the Mercers are involved.