Black Butler: The Contract (OCs) *Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Make sure the house is perfect for our first guest." Vesro said calmly as he finished the tea, setting the cup down on the windowsill. "It is beautiful. I believe I might take a stroll around the property." He pondered aloud, biting his lip thoughtfully and crossing his arms, looking up at the clear blue sky, not a cloud in sight.

"Yes sir. Be sure to wear a coat.." He turned and began cleaning the house. Moving furniture to make it just the right angle. Placing new flowers and ensuring all was going to be right.

Vesro nodded, leaving the room. He grabbed a black overcoat and wandered outside, taking a deep breath of the fresh air. "Ahh." He sighed, walking around the gardens.

He moved to the study making everything neat. Ensuring all was clean. He looked out seeing his lord and watched him a moment.

Vesro stood by one of the bushes, gently dragging his hand along the slippery leaves. A branch caught his sleeve and he paused, frowning a little. He would need to remind the gardener to cut that. He unsnagged his sleeve, then continued on over to the fountain in the middle of a small garden. He picked a rose, twirling it between his fingers.

Nathaniel finished the cleaning and looked at the time, they still had an hour and a bit. He then walked down stairs to make a list of grocery items needed.

Vesro shivered slightly, as he had gotten cold just sitting there and a breeze had kicked up. He glanced at the sky, wondering if it would snow later in the day. He let the rose drift in the fountain, having been sitting there for quite a while just examining the flower. He tucked his hands in his pocket, walking back inside, keeping his head down.

Meeting his lord out the door he removed and hung the jacket. "Did you enjoy the fresh air?" Nathaniel tilted his head. Touching his lords skin he guided him by the fire. "Here lets get you warmed up." Fetching tea and preparing it he set it in front of Vesro.

"It was delightful." He said quietly, though his mind was obviously on something else as he sat down by the warm fire. He sat back, looking into the flames. He didn't even glance up as Nathaniel brought the tea in, simply reaching over, carefully picking the warm cup up. He blew on it gently before taking a sip.

"That is good. Something you need me for?" He tilted his head and looked at his lord. His eyes narrowing in wonder if what could be running through his mind.

Vesro paused thoughtfully. "Would you please remind the gardener to trim the hedges? There are a few snagging branches I would like to see gone before any visitors come." He said, taking another sip of the tea. "that is all." He said in a dismissive tone, looking back at the fire. Something felt...off, but he wouldn't say a word.

Narrowing his gaze for a moment. "I'll deal with it myself then give the gardener a scolding. He should be able to do his job with out me looking over his shoulder." Pulling off his cost and folding it he placed it near the door then walked out. Getting the hedge trimmers he quickly removed the problem.

Vesro took the locket back out of his pocket. He rolled it around in his hand, then stood. He walked over to the bookshelf across the room, pulling out a small black book. When he opened it, there were only three true pages, actually, compartments, each that held something different. One held a beautiful red ring, one multiple photographs, and in the third, Vesro hid the locket. He returned it to it's place before picking up another book, retiring to the seat by the fire to sip tea and read.

Entering the house again Nathaniel pulled on his jacket. Still spotless as always he walked to his lord. "Taken care of anything else you feel needs to be changed?" He tilted his head.

"I believe everything is at it's top cleanliness and efficiency, thank you Nathaniel." He said, his eyes never looking up from his book. It was a story about some war in Roman Times. He was very drawn into it.

Nodding he turned and left to take inventory. Planning out a menu for the week as he went. Also figuring his masters schedule. He sent a servant out to get the food. Looking around for something to do.

After reading over half the book, Vesro slipped a bookmark in it's place and stood, stretching a little. He decided he should take a stroll down to the library to be sure the book he had this morning was still there, as that book was of extreme importance to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.