Black Butler RP 4 (Jessica Stansell and Smell_The_Roses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian "Yeah. Let's get started." He finishes helping her get ready and then he exits Catherine's room with her at his side and Sebastian and Catherine decend to the main lobby of the phantomhive mansion.

Catherine smiled as she let him help her get ready, she put on her ring before she headed out of the door, with sebastian at her side. She gulped nervously. She tilted her head softly. she was so happy. She looked over as their staff watched her descend. Catherine just focused on walking down.

Outside the Phantomhive estate mansion and a couple of blocks over from the property area of the mansion, a young male child at the age of 9, is walking amongst himself and just appearing to be searching around. No one tends to notice him and he just keeps on walking along.

Catherine noticed this little boy before she headed towards that boy. She wanted to figure out why they weren't helping him. She frowned" wait little boy are you okay?"

The boy turns to her and says "Yeah I'm alright. I'm just searching around for the new location of the estate mansion that belongs to my family. It's supposed to be around here I think. My family's previous mansion was burned to the ground 5 years ago when I was 4, killing my parents. My older sister and I were the only ones who survived the fire. She and I managed to escape the arsonists as well somehow, but we ran off in completely different directions while trying to avoid the arsonists' sights after that. My sister ended up in this area when she ran off and it's where she had our family's estate rebuilt. Problem is though my parents never even told my older sister about my even being born. They feared it would've distracted her to much if she knew about me back then. So my sister doesn't know who I am. Only our family's two butlers know about me. One of them is retired now of course, but he still lives and helps out at my family's mansion."

Catherine sighed as she caught up with him. She paused as she heard him ramble on. " wait what was your families last name?" She asked. She couldn't believe that she might be the sister Because of her parents and it was five years " here come inside I might be able to help you. " She smile. She noticed Sebastian was coming up. " do you like tea?" She smiled at him.

The little boy follows her and says "Yeah I like it. And my family's last name? It's Phantomhive. I'm Drew Phantomhive."

Catherine stopped as she heard the last name. . " oh... um well then I might be your sister... I'm Catherine Phantomhive" she smiled at him. She then grabbed his hand and headed to the mansion door.

Drew follows her, Catherine holding his hand as she takes him to the mansion doors.

Catherine takes him inside to her living room. She smiled v at Sebastian " Sebastian! !! Can you get us some tea??" She sat on the sofa surprised.

Sebastian blinks his eyes when he looks to Catherine, seeing Drew sitting next to her, obviously astonished and surprised to see him, but very happy to see him at the same time. He nods with a smile and says "I'll be glad to." He then goes into the kitchen to fix the tea.

Catherine looked over at him, she was happy. She tilted her head softly. She then nodded, she looked at Drew " Where were you this whole time?" She asked softly. She was happy. She closed her eyes before she leaned back lookig over at him she was so happy.

Drew "I been in several different town areas sense the fire happened. Some of the towns were close to here, and some were sort of far away, and then some of them were really far away. I don't really remember all the towns' names. But I think I can remember the names of some of them at least." He the writes the names of the towns that he remembers down on a piece of paper he finds of the inn table next to him where he's sitting, and hands it to Catherine.

Catherine blinked. " Wow." She said surprised. She noticed the places. She looked over seeing hat Sebastian was here. She smiled lightly before looking at Drew. ' I think we should have our maid show you to a guest room where you'll be staying so you can get all settled," She said softly. She then looked at Sebastian with a smile, she wanted to talk to him about this. She bit her lower lip and hugged her brother close to her. " I am so glad that we found each other though." She said lightly.

Drew hugs close on his sister too and says "Yeah I am too Catherine. Very glad." He smiles at her.

Catherine smiled lightly. She then said, " What type of bed are you wanting? King sized?" She asked. " Queen? Double?" She asked. She then wrapped her arms around him as she just stayed there smiling. Glad to have a little brother, she always wanted one.

Drew "Either sized bed is fine with me." He stays smiling too.

Catherine smiled, " alright, is that all you have to wear?" she asked.

Drew looks to his bag, which has only a few outfits in it, noticing that's what Catherine was eyeing, and says "Yeah. Kind of. Being on my own as I was, and the fact that there aren't that many work options for kids my age, other than raking leaves or other general labor like chores like that in order to earn money. Now whenever I helped someone with chores and stuff like that, they payed me about 10 dollars for each chore I did. So I was able to by me some outfits but not many. I didn't mind though. I haven't had a growth spurt in 2 years sense I was 7 so outfit purchasing wasn't really that hard to handle."

Catherine looked at the bag before at him, " don't worry any longer, I will go out later today and we shall buy you some things, alright?" She smiled softly. She then got up and said, " Want me to show you your new room?" She asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.