Black Butler Role Play Partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MidnightWolf797

Original poster
Alright, since I had no luck yesterday, I am just going to try again.

I am looking for someone who would want to do a Black Butler role play with me. I was thinking something along the lines of OC Master x OC Maid/Butler, me being the maid or butler whatever you prefer. If this interests you then we can go over a plot and all of that fun stuff. ^_^ If interested please reply or send a private message. =^-^=

Alright I will do the RP with you and I have watched the anime though it's been a while.

Yay!! ^_^ Someone replied!! Ill message you. :D

*crosses fingers and hopes*
Are you still looking for partners in this?
I am definitely interested

*crosses fingers and hopes*
Are you still looking for partners in this?
I am definitely interested
Sorry for the late reply, I had just started school again so I haven't been on much, but I am still looking for partners.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Black Butler is the highlight of my life in the realm of anime and manga, I'd definitely be up for that if it's still open. I see others have presented themselves as well, and much sooner than I. But regardless, my offer still stands.
I'm open to everything and anything, have no preference as to gender, I tend to make decent lengthed posts but not too lengthy. I love being descriptive to I hope it wouldn't become a problem.
I've made any number of BB OC's in the past, Tumblr has been a major part of my life in Fandoms, so I have no lacking of experience with the BB verse and it's many opportunities.
I'm in no rush for a reply, but I'll always be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.