General Personality:
Adventurous, Protective, Aggressive at first, Playful
Tries not to show her emotions when sad
A big softy once you get to know her
She loves to try and help without question
She isn't too big of a fan toward people but if she is that is a rare sight

Weakness:
Food (Specially deer meat) and a ear rub

Appearance: White Coat with black spots around thee eyes, front of chest, and end of tail. She w

History:
In her pack she was the Alphas only daughter with two older brothers by secs but One day this Grizzly bear who went into their territory was a very aggressive male who was actually running from poachers but being cornered like that it attacked. Killing her father was a big blow to the pack as others tried to take it down but wasn't able scared her brothers told her to run but they were killed by humans and so was the Grizzly bear hurrying along she ran away never wanting to relive it or talk about it. This is why she is so playful all the time and adventurous because she doesn't want anyone to see how hurt she is on the inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Cece Irene
Well her and Persiphony will get along swimmingly

Reactions: Cea Drago
Cyron is still free, right? I would love to play as him if he is!

character 3.jpg
Character Name:
Cyron

Wolf Master and Zoo Keeper, Ex-Solider

Strengths:
Loyal
Protective
Inhumanly Strong
Enhanced Eye sight and Smell
Ambitious
Intelligent
Enhanced Stamina
Fast Thinker
Gets along well with animals

Weaknesses:
Deaf in left ear
PTSD

Height:
6, 1"
Weight:
200lbs

Talents:
Being able to spot/sense danger
Open minded to almost everything

Inabilities:
Not over thinking things on occasion
Swimming
Not caring for someone.

Fears:
Drowning
Dying
Loud Noises
Caring for the wrong person

General Personality:
Cyron has this no care attitude towards everything. There is not many things that phase him, or make him blink an eye. He works hard and gets the job done, fast and correctly. He rarely never says anything.
Inner Personality:
Cyron cares way to much for people, even the people that don't deserve his time. He goes out of his way to protect them and keep them out of harms way. Though at the same time he hopes that someone is doing the same for him.
History:
Cyron was raised in a single family household, with his three older brothers, Michael, Alexander, and Ezekiel. His mother had died when he was born, due to complications. For the most part, Cyron grew up a happy child, but than High School hit and he really didn't have a plan for his life. He was one of the top students in his school, and had many options, but he chose to follow in his father's foot steps and join the army.
Cyron was in the army for two years, before his accident accord. A newbie bomb disposal officer was out in the fields working on a bomb dropped there, Cyron and two other guys were to watch over him, with ear plugs in. Cyron caught sight of an enemy sniper and went to retrieve the newbie, though as he was running him back, his left ear plug popped out, and the sniper hit the bomb. Luckily, Cyron and the newbie were far enough away to not be blown up, but Cyron's left eardrum exploded. The army than sent him home.
After being sent home, he was able to pick up a job at the local Zoo as a keeper for the infants.

Character Name: Lin

Appearance:
full

Strengths:
Strongly independent
Adaptable
Strong willed

Weaknesses:
Can come off as rude and uncaring to those he doesn't know
Tends to prefer being alone rather than a pack member
Is often stubborn even if he's wrong.

Fears:
Being overpowered
Showing weakness for others to exploit

General Personality:

While cold on the outside, he has a very soft core when he finally opens up.
He tends to try and show dominance where possible, never refusing a challenge.
If one can earn his trust or friendship he will ensure his loyalty remains strong to them

History:

Lin spent most of his time as a lone wolf. Never truly accepting a low rank in a pack, but most deemed him unfit to lead. So he became a nomad to see the land. However he got into quite some trouble when he stepped into a pack's territory. A mistake that was almost his last. After being struck down by the pack they threw him out of their territory and left him for dead. However he survived, the scars hide underneath his fur and he refuses to tell anyone about that day he was weak. From that point on he would fight to ensure he was the stronger wolf. He would never be called a weakling again.

I thought all the wolves are suppose to be apart of the same pack?

I thought all the wolves are suppose to be apart of the same pack?
nope every character is coming from different parts of the world if they want to go tht far. Its diff ppl and animals, from different lives all brought together by what seems to be magic

In the intro you put the wolves are all apart of the same pack which is why I'm confused

the wolves are living in the same pack and have had no contacts with their humans

That's what it says

I meant their packs but sometimes my fingers do what they want

Status
Not open for further replies.