Birthday Surprise (@Zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image:[spoili]
tumblr_no4s1cNKs91svpaa7o4_540.png
[/spoili]
[fieldbox=Bridget Qwen Carter, #f200aa, solid]OOC: I am so fucking sorry for not reply, I've been horribly inactive lately. I promise to reply more often from here on out, if you'd still like to continue? If not, that's alright, I understand :)

Fingers slammed harder, Xavier's tongue continued to travel around her neck. Already, pretending to like his touch was becoming easier for Bridget. A real moan escaped her as he pulled on her nipple, back arching upward. "Oh, Xavier," she repeated, sounding more genuine now. "Yes... yes." In spite of herself, Bridget's hips began to roll against Xavier's fingers, pushing them deeper.

Bridget knew she was already very wet by that time. Being a good girl meant you didn't get touched very often, which also meant that it was easy to get her going. Especially since she was a virgin. Her breathing was slowly becoming uneven, and she stared directly into Xavier's eyes. There were still tears in her own, but she had already blinked them away for the most part.

[/fieldbox]

(Take your time!)

Xavier simply smirked against her neck and curled his fingers to pleasure her more. The room seemed to get hotter as he continued his assault, pressing his lips firmly against her own. He took his time with her treatment, changing the speed and roughness every few moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.