Biggest Waste of Time

• Thread starter Wizard Secretary Doxa
  • Start date
...so wrong...in so many ways lol

League of Legends FTW! ^_^

I love gaming, but sometimes when there is something I need to get accomplished, I instead hop on LoL or WoW or some other game and waste away the night instead of getting that thing done. I don't see the gaming as a waste of time, not at all. But when it covers my obvious procrastination...well, yeah. =P

My biggest waste of time is arguing with random people via playstation network on MW3, and when it is late, refreshing the pages, just hoping that someone will post, or want to do a roleplay, something!

And going on DamnLoL or Failblog or uberhumor. Those types of sites ><

My biggest waste of time is arguing with random people via playstation network on MW3, and when it is late, refreshing the pages, just hoping that someone will post, or want to do a roleplay, something!

And going on DamnLoL or Failblog or uberhumor. Those types of sites ><
dont you like hearing how some random guy f***ed your mom and that you can suck them off.

dont you like hearing how some random guy f***ed your mom and that you can suck them off.

haha that is great. I was shooting someone in the butt and yelled out of no where "What what in your butt!" It was funny

haha that is great. I was shooting someone in the butt and yelled out of no where "What what in your butt!" It was funny

that was you oh you bitch XD i tried to play online but somehow my friend thinks i get to into killing people and will make me stop after awhile....how was i to know that telling someone that i will kill their mom and then rape their dead body was off limits -_-
my boyfriend plays mw3 and he doesnt like when i am with him durring that time because i like taking his headset and try to talk to them like a normal conversation. its sad because i can get people to talk even on that and i know some people by name now XD its funny because when i see they are on i will go "hey blah how is your wife and kids." yes i am different people when i play and when i just talk when my bf plays XD somehow i dont feel as violent when i dont have that control.

oh i figured something else that is a waste of time
trying to ask me something serious because i will turn anything into a joke i mean my best girl friend asked me "why do you have such low standards for men." and all i said was "they are not low they are just realistic for men i mean hell if a man is smart enough to know i am not cheating on him when i dont text him back and also smart enough to leave me alone when i play games than i think they are good enough to marry." and she asked "then why are you not married." "because i havent found a guy that is smart enough to do both...sometimes i think my standards are to high for any male to reach."

that was you oh you bitch XD i tried to play online but somehow my friend thinks i get to into killing people and will make me stop after awhile....how was i to know that telling someone that i will kill their mom and then rape their dead body was off limits -_-
my boyfriend plays mw3 and he doesnt like when i am with him durring that time because i like taking his headset and try to talk to them like a normal conversation. its sad because i can get people to talk even on that and i know some people by name now XD its funny because when i see they are on i will go "hey blah how is your wife and kids." yes i am different people when i play and when i just talk when my bf plays XD somehow i dont feel as violent when i dont have that control.

oh i figured something else that is a waste of time
trying to ask me something serious because i will turn anything into a joke i mean my best girl friend asked me "why do you have such low standards for men." and all i said was "they are not low they are just realistic for men i mean hell if a man is smart enough to know i am not cheating on him when i dont text him back and also smart enough to leave me alone when i play games than i think they are good enough to marry." and she asked "then why are you not married." "because i havent found a guy that is smart enough to do both...sometimes i think my standards are to high for any male to reach."

bwhahah! that is epic. But I know what you mean! My boyfriend and I get so so violent. I don't know people by name. I am the angry one. I don't say I raped peoples mom. But I cuss a lot. lol It makes me not get so angry at the game. Either I am super mad, or joke about every little thing that happens. And yell jokes at people. I will sometimes try and talk shit. Only sometimes. Like one girl was like attempting to be a whore, so I asked her if they guys were surprised when they opened her legs to find batman chilling in the bat cave... I got blocked from her game. But it made me annoyed. Not to mention, she sucked. I think she was on her boyfriends account trying to smite him or something. lol prestiged twice. Still only averaged 4 kills a game.

You sound like my kind of person! I feel like we would get a long very good. I try to joke, but I find that a lot of people I joke with, either don't get it, or don't understand sarcasim -.- Anyone else have that issue. The irony of trying to be ironic.

My biggest waste of time is trying to teach people how to ply Team Fortress 2. I have nothing against F2Ps - I just said, I try to teach them. But, it's just...
Well, look at it like this.

Situation One
"Enemy has set up a large sentry nest ahead! We need an ubered Demo!"
"lolnope, i r go spy and sap everything hurr"
He got wrenched at least three times before he stopped.
He ended up going Medic instead of me, and even then, he kept popping the uber too late or too soon.

Situation Two
"OMG U R SUCH A HCKR, U SPAWN IN SAME PLACE I KILL U"
I was using an item that allowed me to fake my death, and an item set that decreased the amount of sound I made. It really pys to research items, but some people...
TF2 is NOT CoD.

bwhahah! that is epic. But I know what you mean! My boyfriend and I get so so violent. I don't know people by name. I am the angry one. I don't say I raped peoples mom. But I cuss a lot. lol It makes me not get so angry at the game. Either I am super mad, or joke about every little thing that happens. And yell jokes at people. I will sometimes try and talk shit. Only sometimes. Like one girl was like attempting to be a whore, so I asked her if they guys were surprised when they opened her legs to find batman chilling in the bat cave... I got blocked from her game. But it made me annoyed. Not to mention, she sucked. I think she was on her boyfriends account trying to smite him or something. lol prestiged twice. Still only averaged 4 kills a game.

You sound like my kind of person! I feel like we would get a long very good. I try to joke, but I find that a lot of people I joke with, either don't get it, or don't understand sarcasim -.- Anyone else have that issue. The irony of trying to be ironic.

i know what you mean but i am one of a kind because i joke but then when someone trys to joke with me i wont get it....i can dish it out but i wont understand it later XD
and hey batman is awesome if i had him in my batcave i wouldnt ever let him out XD

oh and another thing that is a waste. trying to be nice to people who have screwed me over
i am not friends friends with this girl who one of my exs had sex with while we where dating but well im not going to be mean and this bitch actually came to my house drunk and hit me now i wouldnt let her leave because she drove and i wouldnt let her get back in the car ((and i will not drive because of a few fears i wont get into)) and when she woke up the next day she tried to tell me that i was being mean to her by taking her keys and stuff....yeah i tried to keep you alive while hearing how she was a better lay but im mean.

i know what you mean but i am one of a kind because i joke but then when someone trys to joke with me i wont get it....i can dish it out but i wont understand it later XD
and hey batman is awesome if i had him in my batcave i wouldnt ever let him out XD

oh and another thing that is a waste. trying to be nice to people who have screwed me over
i am not friends friends with this girl who one of my exs had sex with while we where dating but well im not going to be mean and this bitch actually came to my house drunk and hit me now i wouldnt let her leave because she drove and i wouldnt let her get back in the car ((and i will not drive because of a few fears i wont get into)) and when she woke up the next day she tried to tell me that i was being mean to her by taking her keys and stuff....yeah i tried to keep you alive while hearing how she was a better lay but im mean.

I tip my hat to you dear lady. I would have just punched her in her face and told her to drive home.. I am not well controlled like that. ><

Which brings me to another waste of time. Holding back anger, when you already know that it will come out. I may be the only one, but usually once I actually get angry, there is no trying to stop me. It would be best to just let the war path start and end faster, then trying to talk me down, and get me angrier. So don't try to talk me down, and i don't try to hold it back.

For me...grinding my characters up in video games (JRPG). I am literally wasting my time leveling up virtual people in a game I will probably only beat and play once for story, while I could be out doing real life things. Oh well, I don't play games much anymore, and I go out all day so yeah!