Beyond sanity (xxDarkest_Assassinxx & Jessika Claire)

• Thread starter xxDarkest_Assassinxx
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiden began to laugh uncontrollably, and chase her through the darkness. What she didn't know was that if she reached the other floors of the asylum, there was little chance she'd ever make it out.
Aiden thought back to the terrible experiments that went on inside the asylum and the horrific outcomes that occured. She would soon find out why this place was truly worse than hell itself

Yvette ran up the stairs. She had to get out. Going up the stairs wasn't a good idea, but she needed to get away from the nutjob first. She stopped in an empty room and closed the door behind her, locking it from the inside. "I'll be safe from here..."

Aiden smiled like the madman he was as Yvette ran upstairs. The upper floors held the patients even more dangerous than Aiden himself, and if she was lucky he'd get to her before they did

Yvette felt her legs give out and she collapsed to the floor, trying to catch her breath. This place was insane. She had to get out of here! Call the police! Something... But she heard shuffling from behind her and she backed away from it, her back now pressed up against the door. God dammit. Another one? "Who the fuck..."

Aiden heard a loud shriek come groom upstairs. He ran up and saw the patient with a blade permanently fused with his arm. "I see you've met my friend" he said to the patient. The man swung his blade at Aiden but Aiden caught his arm and chopped him in the throat crushing his windpipe.

He turned back toward Yvette, and the voices went silent. "Hello, why are you here"

"P-Please..." Yvette murmured, finally caving in. She was on the ground with her back to the wall and knees pulled up to her chest. She buried her face in her hands, body trembling, waiting for the death that was coming. "Please don't kill me. I'm begging you. I-I can help you..."

"How could you possibly help me?" Aiden asked holding the knife. If his voices were still here, he was sure they'd love this

"I don't know." She admitted, shaking her head in her hands. "I don't know, but I'll do anything. Just don't kill me." she looked up at him hesitantly, eyes fixed on the knife in his hands. "Do you...Do you really want to kill me?"

Aiden gave a smile filled with the insanity that has consumed him. "The devils want you to die!" Aiden says lunging at her with the knife again. More blood was drawn and the voices started to yell at him. "HER HEART!... GET HER HEART!"

Yvette screamed as the blade pierced her again. She caught both of his wrists by chance, rendering him temporarily harmless. She kept the rest of her body far enough away so that the rest of him couldn't reach her. "The devil is lying! He doesn't want my heart!"

Aiden began to flail wildly trying to get away from Yvette. "FUCKING DIE!" He screamed pulling from her grasp and wildly swinging the knife.

He felt someone tackle him from behind. He turned around and saw it was one of the patients here.

Yvette saw the patient tackle him. She was thankful for their help, but she was still weary of them. What if they wanted to kill her too? She scrambled to her feet and ran out of the door, making her way back downstairs. "Where is that damn door... I swear it was here..."

Aiden stabbed the patient repeatedly until they finally died. "You let her get away" he screamed at the dead patient. He began to yell and cry knowing that the devils would be angry with him.

Aiden looked up and saw three horribly mutilated bodies walking toward him, he'd angered the devils. "You let her escape!" Yelled one of the devils as they took the knife from him and cut him across the chest. Aiden scrambled to try and get away but the other two devils stopped him and the third continued to cut him. "Please stop!", he cried out trying to pull away.

Yvette stopped at the patient's cries of pain. She hesitated. He'd tried to kill her. Why did she feel any kind of sympathy for him? She clenched her hands into fists. If she went back, she was as good as dead. She looked down beside her and found a rusty knife on the ground, covered in dust and dried blood. She picked it up and made her way back to the cell. Just a few more steps to her death. She threw a rock at the hideous creatures attacking the patient.

"Hey! I'm the one you want, right? Leave him alone!" she held up her knife, preparing for any kind of attack they would throw at her.

Aiden lay on the ground bloody and cut up. The devils walk into a hallway then disappear. "You failed us" they said in his head.

Aiden looked up at Yvette seeing her with the knife. " Aren't you going to kill me?" He said then laid his head back on the ground, too hurt to move his body. For the first time in almost two days, he was finally in control of himself. He didn't feel the effects of insanity. Mainly because the only thing he could feel was pain

Yvette wanted to. Oh, how she wanted to so he wouldn't kill her, but she couldn't. She just wouldn't be able to live with herself if she knew that someone else's blood was on her hands. "No...No, I'm not. Aren't you going to kill me?"

"Not yet, but be warned. There are things here that'll make you wish I killed you." Aiden said looking up at Yvette. His eyes were the only thing he could move at this point

Not yet... Then when would he snap and kill her? The suspense was almost worse than the act itself. "Things like what...? What is going on here? I thought this place was supposed to be abandoned."

Aiden gave a small laugh then cringed in pain. "You'll fine out soon enough"

"You're not going to help me?" Yvette nearly hit herself for asking. Just minutes ago he wanted to kill her and now she was expecting his help? She had to get out before she lost her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.