Best friends united (alister and winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh okay. I think I have allergy medicine if you want some" Emily said softly walking down the street to her apartment. "Sorry we have to walk I don't drive well haven't since the accident"

"Don't sweat it! I was on the track team back in high school.. actually I was the ace and I'm attending this college on a track team scholarship though that's not the reason I'm here." He said smiling at her as he walked with her. "As for that allergy medicine I'd much much appreciated." He said itching his nose as he sneezed.

"Why you here if track isn't the reason?@ Emily smile and walk on the side of him away from the road. "No problem don't want you getting sick"

"I'm attending so I can become a doctor." He said as he looked over at her and smiled jogging beside her slowly and watched to see her reaction.

She watch him jogging beside her and giggle. "Why you jogging next to me?" She smile and a memory came and she stop walking and rub her head. "Wait doctor it was a game we played yes? We touch each other?"

Markus blushed insanely. "Wh-what?! D-did you just remember o-one of our dirty memories from the past?.." He asked as his face was completely dark red with embarrassment.

Emma blush and nodded. "Yeah. But we didn't know what we were doing then" she giggle and continue walking and look at him. "Why were you jogging next to me?" She ask

"Well.. because jogging burns calories.. and I like to be fit and healthy.. so I always burn calories." He stated smiling as he blushed still.

She smile "wow. That is amazing" she got to her apartment and unlock it and walk inside boxes everywhere. Sighing "I hate unpacking*

"I know what you mean.. I hated it when I first moved back here from out of state to do some schooling.." He stated with a slight chuckle and smile.

"Ya except if I unpack it all become real real. Family gone. Memories gone. I'm all alone" Emily whisper tears fell

"Not everone's gone.. your not all alone.. you've still got me Emily.." Markus smiled as he rubbed her back to console her about her feelings of being all alone.

Emily look at him tears fell. She put her arms around his neck buried her face in his neck. "I do have you but I feel awful I don't remember you"

Markus blushed and cleared his throat as he hesitantly wrapped his arms around her and he could feel his temperature rising in embarrassment. He had not had a woman wrap her arms around him in quite some time, if ever really.

Emily smile softly. It felt normal and right to have him hug her. She look up at him. "Thanks. Do you have a place to stay at? I could use a roommate"

"Well.. I've been staying at the campus dorms.. but things are starting to get difficult with the rise in classes each year plus paying for staying at the dorms.." Markus looked at her and smiled softly as he calmed down a bit seeing her smile.

"Well if you want to stay here you can. You just have to pay 200 a month instead paying a thousand there a month I think it is. It up to you but I would love to have you stay here" Emily said soflry blushing smiling

"Sure.. I can pay you two hundred a month instead of having to pay all the money I do for living in my dorm room.. besides it'll be far more affordable and make getting my degree easier to get for paying my class fee's." Markus smiled down to her and hugged her closely again.

Emily smile and hug him. "I'm glad. I feel safer if your here. I don't like being alone at night" she whisper caress his cheek gently

"Well.. then you have no need to worry old friend.. Markus will stick around to keep you feeling safe." Markus smiled as he referred to himself in such a manner and chuckled.

Status
Not open for further replies.