• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

~BeCoMiNg A lItTlE mOrE OOC~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

The Demon King
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Basically this story about two friends who begin falling in love with one another. ~~~~~~ -My Quick Character Info- Name: Alec Stark Age:17 Height: 5'12'' Birthday: October 31st Personality: Goofy, Kind, Caring, Outgoing, Tough. Looks: Handsome, Iris eye, Natural white hair, fair skin, muscular.

Attachments

• imagesCA3JD6DX.jpg
    imagesCA3JD6DX.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 4
I haven't done a romance in ages... I'll post up a character sheet in due time! >:3

Definitely going to re-use one of my more tougher characters.

Name: Hashimitsu Yuuka. (Last name for short)
Personality: Will very often keep to herself and refuse help from others. Studding very often during a conversation. Shy, and easily intimidated, doing as she's asked without question. She has issues with sudden changes and will sometimes just runaway if possible.
Grade: Senior.
Extra: She has asthma and will often puff her inhaler each half hour, whenever she is frightened, or just to get the point through that she actually has asthma.
Extra: Socially awkward, often getting into peoples space.
Extra: Has a fear of anything electric, a simple phone making her unwary.
Extra: Fascinated with water and could spend hours gazing into a stream.
Extra: Her eye color is a deep emerald green, similar to this.
Kurisu Makise! <3
Makise.Kurisu.full.146834.jpg

Now that I think of it, should we make some kind of background story or just go along with whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back