~BeCoMiNg A lItTlE mOrE OOC~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

The Demon King
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Every day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Basically this story about two friends who begin falling in love with one another. ~~~~~~ -My Quick Character Info- Name: Alec Stark Age:17 Height: 5'12'' Birthday: October 31st Personality: Goofy, Kind, Caring, Outgoing, Tough. Looks: Handsome, Iris eye, Natural white hair, fair skin, muscular.

Attachments

• imagesCA3JD6DX.jpg
    imagesCA3JD6DX.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 4
I haven't done a romance in ages... I'll post up a character sheet in due time! >:3

Definitely going to re-use one of my more tougher characters.

Name: Hashimitsu Yuuka. (Last name for short)
Personality: Will very often keep to herself and refuse help from others. Studding very often during a conversation. Shy, and easily intimidated, doing as she's asked without question. She has issues with sudden changes and will sometimes just runaway if possible.
Grade: Senior.
Extra: She has asthma and will often puff her inhaler each half hour, whenever she is frightened, or just to get the point through that she actually has asthma.
Extra: Socially awkward, often getting into peoples space.
Extra: Has a fear of anything electric, a simple phone making her unwary.
Extra: Fascinated with water and could spend hours gazing into a stream.
Extra: Her eye color is a deep emerald green, similar to this.
Kurisu Makise! <3
Makise.Kurisu.full.146834.jpg

Accepted Seraphinia! :D

Now that I think of it, should we make some kind of background story or just go along with whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.