Because Apparently, Some People Don't Know How

• Thread starter Pulchritudinous
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nails in the tutorial pictures freak me out.

This is seriously, depressingly relevant right now. I study Physics at a pure-STEM university (only does science subjects) and... yeah, not to stereotype, but there's a horrifyingly large percentage of students who could do with heeding this advice. Last year apparently it was bad enough that the faculty actually sent out an email asking people to shower before exams, because they got complaints about BO distracting people in exams.

... how the fuck am I gonna survive 4 years here

I...I...I wanna wassh yourr haiiiiiiir, P-Princess...

You know who you are.

pssssh

wimps

all of you

I REMEMBER WHEN ANIME CONVENTIONS DIDN'T HAVE SOAP

or hot chicks in attendance

want people (including women) to shower? bring hot chicks into proximity

hygiene improved dramatically

sex sells. and sex cleans.

I...I...I wanna wassh yourr haiiiiiiir, P-Princess...

You know who you are.
No, you can't wash my hair. I washed it yesterday. Today is body washing day. :P

@Razilin My god...Its a good thing the war ended when it did...They had secret weapons.

The war never ended. Women are just stockpiling poopnukes.

I legit always use wikihow for hygiene tips. Not because I don't take care of myself, but because legit when you just mindlessly brush your teeth oh boy how you are doing it wrong.

I'm a methodological man bear.

This wikihow site doesn't have guides for getting away with murder or hiding a body. Ugh, worthless piece of shit claims to aim to teach people how to do anything but it doesn't even have basic necessities like that.
Start investing in compost piles, or locate your nearest peat bog. And remember! 30 minutes with a hacksaw will save you 2 hours of digging.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.