"Because Apparently I don't know how to count"

• Thread starter Wizard Secretary Doxa
  • Start date
=__= *Bites Red's bottom* wait wheres my paintbrush...

2. And anyway. There is a paradox that contradicts omni-potency. Now, think with me. If that's possible. God has to create a stone that not even he can lift. If he creates it, but can't lift it, he ceases to be omni-potent. If he creates it, but can lift it, then he was never omni-potent to begin with.

Lol, I stopped caring about religion once I finished that 20 page research paper as to "Why people believe in a religion". But then again you are not talking about religion but God, a image created by those who only believe on him. Hmm you do seem to have a point there, very well said!

LOLOLOLOLOL
INSANITY IS ALL SERIOUS FACE NOW?!?!

SINCE WHEN?

Religion?!? Even pseudo-religion in Insanity...

I might just pack up my bags and leave. My disappointment in you all may well outnumber the stars.

AS AN OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED CONSTELLATION, I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT.

It is Nighty? O_O I wouldn't know...

Lot of potentially true personal information just being pissed all over the Asylum now. . . .

. . . straight into the winds of Insanity.

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENISH!!!!!

Considering it's TK we're talking about. . .

Yup.

Hey guys are we still counting

Doxa, your name reminds me of Far Dorcha. But of coarse, you would only know of that name if your 1) into researching mythical beings 2) read the wicked lovely series. I'm such a sucker for romance.

NOW BOW, PUNY HUMANS. TO GOD AND LONG HAIRED JESUS.

THOSE AREN'T NUMBERS, GUYS.
YOU'RE WORSE AT COUNTING THAN DOXA. SHE AT LEAST KNEW SOME NUMBERS.

copywriting_hint.png