"Because Apparently I don't know how to count"

• Thread starter Wizard Secretary Doxa
  • Start date
SO CUTE :D *hugs it*
OUCH IT BURNS Dx WHY DID YOU DO THAT LITTLE FIRE THINGY?

SO CUTE :D *hugs it*
OUCH IT BURNS Dx WHY DID YOU DO THAT LITTLE FIRE THINGY?

when you love something thats one fire the only logical thing to do is find a water thingy and make them kiss ^_^

Not even trying...

Branding...fire thingies....water thingies...

After 2 is five? X_x -counts fingers and shakes head- Impossible, and this is why I would never be a teacher...

Vier?

*rubs tushie* ow. but the site already ownz me ÒοÓ x4...∞

Not even trying...

Branding...fire thingies....water thingies...

After 2 is five? X_x -counts fingers and shakes head- Impossible, and this is why I would never be a teacher...

Vier?
i could never be a teacher because i would end up killing the stupid ones ^_^
and have you never learned to count i mean of course after 2 is five its not right after but you need to count to two to get to five XD

I think I am going insane. After all this is the asylum! Unlike you, I will kill the stupid, the preps, the jerks, sum it all up and is everyone in a classroom.

... what if they have adhd and have no choice but to act stupid.

tumblr_m19wrk8Y621qcdrvjo1_500.jpg

You KNOW you play too much League when all you think of is this upon reading the word 'Brand'.
T ^T'

I have a problem.

STACI JUST WANTS A HUNK OF BURNING LOVE.

:D I GET THE JOKE. I GET IT. -flails happily.-

I think I am going insane. After all this is the asylum! Unlike you, I will kill the stupid, the preps, the jerks, sum it all up and is everyone in a classroom.
XD i would probably do the same but i consider everyone stupid so XD

and my cousin has ADHD and he is one of the brightest people i know
most just use ADHD and things like that as a handicap

... what if they have adhd and have no choice but to act stupid.

To me thats a pretty damn excuse to let the kid live but after killing everyone I think he/she rather commit suicide...

Also, if two is five, and two plus two equals five, that means that five is also ten.

Lets just say everything equals 7and I I guess I'm somewhat deranged for adhd ... I'd take my pill and just go to sleep... on a dead body of which id punch until it became soft. (silently)

Also, if two is five, and two plus two equals five, that means that five is also ten.

2 plus 2 = FISH! You are wrong Missy! Wrong! Five isn't equal ten unless you sum 5 more or multiply by 2....Or is it the other way around? O. o;

NO THE ANSWER IS 43, BECAUSE 42 IS OVERRATED