Beautiful Disaster

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
There was only so much grumbling in her stomach that Ella could take, and when she was sure that Cam had left the building or perhaps locked himself in his room as she had, the young woman returned to the first level in order to retrieve some food. Her stomach was craving another pancake from that morning and as she tredded down the steps, her stomach was still growling at the prospect of something to nibble on.

She was surprised to find that Cam was indeed still in the house and thus she walked as quietly as possible throughout the house, fearing he'd be angry if he saw her around. The last thing she wanted to do was start a yelling match once more; she had never been one for arguments, always shying away and being the docile one. But that hadn't been a result of her upbringing, simply her nature.

There was still a whole stack of untouched food in the fridge and Ella retrieved them from the fridge, also taking out a plate. Just as she was about to place the remaining stack back in the fridge, however, the porcelain plate she had been holding hit the floor.
And to her horror it scattered in a million pieces of plate and pancake, littering the tiled flooring. Ella winced and closed her eyes, praying that Cam didn't rouse. But she had been wishfully thinking, and a moment later Cam returned to the room, arms folded over his chest.

"Sorry," she mumbled, retrieving the dustpan and brush to clean it up. She turned her back to him the whole time, not wanting him to haggle her about being "forced" to do anything she "didn't enjoy."

Cameron had just started to dose off when the sound of a plate crashing against the linoleum startled him to a conscious state once more. He immediately rose from the couch, suspecting the noise from Ysabella, and headed to the kitchen to see bits of pancake and plate scattered about the floor. He saw the trepidation in her eyes and his heart automatically softened. Cameron really didn't want to fight like this, especially on a vacation that was supposed to be nothing but enjoyable. Even though he still didn't agree with the choices she made, he had to let her make her own mistakes. After all, it apart of living. And if and when she were to miraculously change her mind, which he assumed would come with age, he'd be there every step of the way.

"No, I'm sorry, Ysabella," he murmured, running a hand through his hair apologetically as his eyes bore into her back.
Ella just shrugged before discarding the items into the trash and retrieving a new plate. Cameron furrowed his eyebrows, shocked by the newfound silence.
He clasped his hands together forlornly, muttering, "Okay, I deserve that. I was way out of line, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be dictating how you live your life. I just want to go back to normal, please?"
Her eyes met his briefly before she shook her head, brushing past him and returning back up the stairs, plate in hand.

Cameron's eyes fell to the floor once she left, gripping onto the counter and resting his head against it. He had officially screwed up everything, and for what? He was too outspoken? Too proud? Too caring? Everything he said was meant out of general worry for the woman and he hadn't expected his once sincere intentions to backfire so harshly. More than ever, he felt like their relationship was unnecessarily hard and mercilessly taxing on his emotions. Cameron didn't want this time around to crash and burn like it did with Miranda and his heart pounded uncomfortably against his chest just thinking about it.

He had no idea what to do or say to get her back, considering he had never gotten used to being rejected. Cameron was a person that that never got too needy, and that was due to his upbringing. He didn't want to impose on her space or force her back into his arms – the most important lesson he had learned was to simply let things happen. If they didn't they didn't; if they did, they did. There was no use in forcing it. But Cameron hoped on the latter.

As dusk began to settle on their island paradise far away from anything and anywhere else, Ella slipped from her bed once more, escaping to the deck that her room led up onto. Immediately the heat and light of the descending sun hit her in the face, causing a smile to rise on her lips. In times like this, relaxing on the beach was exactly what she needed to clear her head and cleanse her body.
After lying in bed all day and hearing Cam eventually return to his own room, she craved the feeling of the water around her.

She was fortunate to find a small bathing suit in the closet. And though it was a bit more revealing that she would have liked, Ella knew that no one besides the flocking birds would see her.
The water felt good on her feet and she immediately reclined in the shallow and warm waters, allowing the waves to wrap up around her like a plush blanket. The sun was turning to the sky warm hues of pink and orange, giving the night the most romantic, perfect setting – not that it mattered, anyways.

As she waded into the deeper water, Ella allowed her mind to drift – however, she tried to keep her thoughts as far from Cam as possible. She felt awful for giving him the silent treatment, but felt more than anything that her words would only set him off again.
...and the last thing she wanted to hear was more of what he thought of her current situation.

It was times like these – things when her heart ached just as much as her body did – that Ella found her mind drifting to her mother. The woman had been strong and beautiful, no matter the situation she had been placed in. Ella often found herself wondering how the woman had put on such a brave facade; there had never been an ounce of pain in her eyes, despite the things she had experienced behind closed doors.
Ella desperately wished that she would have inherited such a braveness from her mother; unfortunately, the trait had never come out. She had always taken the easier way out, and allowed her grief to consume her.

~ ~ ~

Cameron's night had been far from relaxing. The only sleep he had actually received was at half hour increments before he would wake up and get lost in his thoughts once more. In moments like these, there was no greater urge to call his best friend, but with service being piss poor this far out, any attempts were futile. Instead he turned over and over until the sun was cracking through the curtains once more, the sea gulls out and squawking against a purple-azure sky. He ran a hand over his face several times to awaken his exhausted form, the sound of a knock on the door lulling him from sleep.

At first he thought it was Ysabella and the idea alone was enough to cause excited goosebumps to prickle over his skin – but even though what laid behind that door wasn't exactly what he expected, it was a tiny gesture that brought a sardonic smile to his lips. Cereal. She had made him cereal and dropped it off by the door, the slightest sign of a peace offering…at least in Ysabella's terms. This left him with his own silly, romantic idea, completely out of character but a desperate attempt to salvage their vacation while it was still early.

So after devouring the bowl hungrily, throwing it in the sink and washing it (so Ysabella wouldn't), he grabbed a delicate pink tulip from a jar hidden away in his room coupled with a small white card, scribbling down a letter in his messy scrawl:

Dear Ella,
I'm so so so so so so so so sorry and I'm not sure how many 'so's' I have to add to get the point across that I acted like a jackass and I plead your forgiveness. If you're willing to give me a chance, meet me by the hot springs behind the house at noon. Directions are included.

PS: I hope you like the pink tulips because y'know, I remembered you liked them and all. I really miss you, El.

With that, he left the letter and flower by her door, knocking on it gently before stealing out of the house, and praying to God his plan worked.

A soft smile came across Ella's face as she heard a faint knock on her door; for some reason, she had been expecting it after leaving a bowl of cereal in front of Cam's door in a similar manner.
She dressed quickly and brushed her hair back into a neat ponytail, then opening the door. She smirked when there was a single pink tulip – her favourite – and a note attached, as well. Quickly, they read the note but instead of stealing back into her room she travelled down the long hallway, following the directions carefully.

The hot springs were not far from their small house, just a few minute walk. As Ella approached she pulled her dress a bit closer against her frame, a bathing suit hiding underneath.
Ella was sick of being away from one another; and though she wasn't quite ready to accept what he had said to her, she was willing to push it back... for now, anyways.

"You no need lot of so's," she told him shyly.
Cameron turned around in surprise, as if expecting her not to show up. He then grinned softly, replying, "I couldn't think of another adequate way to get my point across."
Ella brushed a stray lock of her hair away from her eyes, smiling and then murmuring, "I think we talk, now." More than anything, it was what they needed... ignoring one another would do little for their relationship, and would only make their stay here absolutely miserable.
"Really? I mean, good. Good. We need too. First, I apologize. That...I didn't mean for that to come out. For me to say it. I shouldn't be criticizing you."

She shook her head, looking past his shoulder momentarily and telling him, "it not really your fault. As you say, we no understand each other enough... our lives so different."
But, if he was willing to, she wanted to learn more and more about one another on this trip. The only thing that could close the gap between their cultures was talking and sharing their pasts and ideas. Sure, they wouldn't agree on everything, but that was a given with just about anyone.
"That's true," he murmured softly.
Reaching out, she gripped his hand timidly, "I sorry that I run away. It just... it hurt, when you say things about family and friend. But, because it true..."
Cameron shook his head, gripping her hand a little tighter. "It still wasn't my place to say those things to you, Ella. I just...I want to forget about this, everything. This vacation's supposed to be...romantic and fun, but I screwed up. I'm just hoping right now I can fix my mistakes."

Ella sighed, "we no rush away problem, Cam. I say talk, and I mean talk. No just forget and then it come back late."
Cameron bit his lip, staring down at the ground. "I don't know what to say? I mean, we're so different, Ella. There's no way to talk it out. We can't talk our way out of how we act, it's sort of an internal change."
"I no ask we change... I just want you understand, that I no oppressed woman. I make here, and I strong. My life... it not bad. That it all, Cam. That all I want you know."

Fully believing her words would require him actually visiting her country. Cameron figured their numerous disagreements was due to fact that not only did they come from different countries, but different social classes and families. He couldn't fathom dealing with his mother being killed by his father and still coming out not only sane, but decent enough to claim his past wasn't horrible. Cameron just, he couldn't wrap his head around it and that's what frustrated him the most, but instead of starting this cycle all over again he simply nodded.

"Alright," he responded, excluding whether he disagreed with that statement or not. Instead, he ploughed on, "And I want you to understand that I can't stand the sight of you cooking and cleaning for me. Please, don't. I appreciate it, believe me I do, but I want our duties in the house to be even…I don't want you doing everything." Any man would have been thrilled to have a girlfriend wait on his hand and foot, but he had suffered that his entire life and was at his breaking point. Cameron hated having things done for him, exactly why he had a penthouse apartment and no form of staff while Miranda did.

"I no ask to do everything," she murmured, "but you no mad me when I do cook or clean."
"That's the thing," he responded. "You don't ask, you just do, and I don't want you to do any of that. I'm so used to you as this house maid, and now that you're my girlfriend, I don't want you to act like it anymore."
"Okay," she whispered, "I try."
Cameron nodded, basking in the silence for a brief moment before adding, "Is there anything else you ask of me?" Since they were already talking things out, he wanted to push away any dormant problems before it could arise.
"No," she murmured simply.
"Alright," he responded quietly. "I guess every good thing comes with bad, but as long as we squash the bad, I think we'll be okay, Ella." Cameron wasn't sure what he meant by the statement. Were they making things official? The thought scared the shit out of him, yet excited him all the same. Cameron couldn't quite place the feeling in the pit of his stomach – but it was good, amazing.
"We will be okay," she nodded her head resolutely, smiling, "it not going be easy, but we be okay."

Cameron grinned lightly, cupping Ysabella's cheeks as he placed a tender kiss to her lips, his heart beating fast against his rib cage. Even if he wasn't ready to admit it, there was no mistaking he was beginning to fall for this girl.

Ella basked in his romantic attention, smiling against his lips as they came together momentarily. And though the kiss was brief, she could feel the obvious emotion in it; nothing sexual this time, just pure care and understanding.

Placing her hands over top of his, Ella whispered, "now, you promise not worry about me? I know want you to fear I upset, or oppressed, or anything. I very happy with you."

Despite their obvious differences and some small arguments they had faced, he was truly the best part of her life at the moment. He was the reason that she smiled half the time, why she had a home, and why she had not returned to slaving away as a man's sex toy or catering for the elite of San Diego. He had given her a place to stay, a reason to laugh, but most importantly – a place in his heart.

"I promise," he responded with a faint smile.
Ella pecked his lips, "that easier than I expect."
Cameron chuckled. "Well, it's not going to be easy, but...I don't think anything's ever that easy in a relationship."
She shrugged, "I not know. But we see, and we try to make everything good. Now, we going to relax in these pools? I think just what need... nice warm spot to relax."
"Couldn't agree more," he replied with a nod.

Immediately they stripped from their clothing and submerged themselves into the hot pool of steaming water. They were like little rock pools, and as Ella sat on the little ledge she pulled away her top and bottoms, leaving her naked underneath the bubbling water.

"Sorry," she grinned, "but it too uncomfortable now, to wear suit."

With their relationship currently, it felt like running through a storm. Cameron was right – this vacation had tested their relationship in negative ways, but only brought together two much stronger and emotionally involved people. When he thought Ysabella was completely done with him, that pang in his heart only became a lot more real, justifying his strong feelings towards her. He did not regret a thing.

"I'm not complainin'," he teased with a grin, wading up to her naked form and relishing in her beauty. Cameron didn't only see curves, but the way her eyes glimmered under the sun to the clearest and most brilliant blue he had ever seen in his life. He was glad their relationship wasn't purely sexual; otherwise, he would have been given the chance to admire her true beauty even though she seldom realized it. "You're gorgeous," Cameron found himself murmuring solemnly, not even realizing the words rolled off his tongue until it had already been said. He fought the blood rushing to his cheeks by dipping under the water briefly and rising back up.

Ella ran her thumb along his stubble, "thank you."
"You're most welcome," he responded with a tiny grin. "And now on a completely unrelated topic. It's January. When' your birthday? You know, so I can plan some more amazing things in advance." Cameron still couldn't believe the little details they had failed to learn about each other, like their birthdays. He was a November baby, and would turn the big thirty by the end of the year. However, unlike most of his young colleagues close to his age, he actually looked forward to the thirties – the true sign of adulthood. Maybe then, his parents (well his mother, really), would stop treating him like such a damn child.
"I no want anything," she whispered, kissing him on the lips momentarily, "and I not know months, in English. It... middle month?"
"Good, because I'm going to surprise you," he responded. Ysabella should know by now how stubborn a Ford was! "What's the date of it?"
"Two," she murmured quietly, "but no make big deal, Cam. It just one year."
"Not to me it isn't," Cameron responded. "I mean, don't know if it's the same in Yemen, but in America, your boyfriend is entitled to make a big deal out of your birthday, no matter what." It took him approximately two seconds to realize he had called himself her boyfriend, and that smug grin fell across his lips. Well, technically, or at least he assumed, things were serious between them now. Cameron was more than ready to dive in once again and hope for the best.
She rolled her eyes, "you silly man, here. In Yemen, we celebrate when young but not later."

"Well, I guess this will be a learning experience for you, then." With that, he pulled her into the water, carrying her to the damp cave on the other side of the waterfall.

Once they were through the waterfall, both were soaked, and as Cameron brought her into the small secluded cave she shivered a bit. Despite the warmth of the steam around them, the weather was still of January which often meant bouts of cold. Luckily, there was a small secluded area with an outstretched blanket, enough padding underneath to cushion them.

He placed her down and immediately Ella positioned herself on her belly, realizing that she was still naked. And despite the fact that Cam had seen all of her numerous times, she felt more inclined to cover herself now – after all, despite their obvious attraction and devotion, they still wanted to abstain from sex for awhile.

Cam's hand traced her spine and Ella shivered, pressing her cheek into the blanket, "I exhausted."
Cameron nodded. "Well it's been an...eventful day," he responded with a slight snicker.
"Yeah," she snickered, knowing well enough that a day of hiding in her room from him had been less an "eventful". Still, it was draining, and she was happy to relax for a little while. "Sure it was. But I happy here now, Cam... really. I ready to spend rest of week with."
"Me too," he murmured. "And whenever you're ready, we can give this another go with my mom. I really hate seeing her like that, and she's usually not that...bitchy."

Ella's eyes dropped a bit at the mention of his mother. The look on the woman's face when she had seen her beloved son with the housemaid had said it all; she was used to seeing him with wealthy, beautiful women such as Miranda...

"She no like me...," she trailed off.
"She will," Cameorn reassured. "Trust me. She warmed up to Paul...eventually, and that's saying a lot. It's just, she's still bitter of me and Miranda breaking up so abruptly and she's set on it being some 'phase'. I think I'm too grown for phases, but...she'll like you."
Ella bit her lip, obviously in disbelief. Still, she wasn't about to dwell on it too much. "Your father, he very nice man... teach me dance, and ask me about Yemen. He remind me lot of you."
Cameron slightly grinned. "Really?"
"Yep," she grinned.

It was only a few minutes into their conversation, talking about his siblings and her family, that Cam's hand involuntary began to trace her skin. At first he only made circles on her shoulder but gradually his fingers descended to the side of her breast, making her squirm slightly.

Playfully, she shooed him away, "no, no."

Cameron figured he was like his dad in certain ways – caring and not focused on someone's net work or social class. His mother, on the other hand, was quite the opposite. After all, she had grown up showered in luxuries, a young bombshell in the papers before manifesting into a seasoned wife of one of the richest men in the country. Cameron could somewhat sympathize with the woman for not knowing any better, but he was hellbent on his relationship with Ysabella and she would have to grow used to the woman regardless.

Given that he was man and his hormones as well as his self control wasn't the best, it was natural he let his fingers wander without truly realizing it. Cameron just wanted to get close to her, a term he hadn't ever used, because that wouldn't make it fucking anymore, it was known as making love. He knew they had to hold off longer though until they were ready, truly ready to take another big step in their relationship that would make things all the more serious.

"Sorry," he apologized with a coy grin. "Can't expect me to keep my hands to myself when you're butt naked, but I'll try."
"No sorry," she giggled, "I like... you just make warm."
Cameron laughed, drawing that finger lightly down her side. "I'm glad I do. And we're actually doing pretty well. Haven't had sex in, what? Three months? More?" He could hardly believe they had gone that long without each other, except for casually breaking the rules sometimes. Even though it technically wasn't breaking the rules considering no sex was involved. Just…touching. And that was enough for him, for now. Until she was ready.
"Mmm, no remind. How you survive? I barely can, and you man!"
"It's hard," he responded with a smirk. "Really hard. Especially when you look like this. But…when you care about someone very much you're willing to wait for them."
Ella smiled gingerly at that, leaning in and pecking his cheek. "Yes... so next time, we make love, as you say... and it be special."
"I intend for it to be," Cameron responded with a wink.

It was a thought that scared him, but exhilarated him at the same time. He and Miranda had never gone so far as to officially make love; they never had the connection. But with Ysabella, when they did happen to have sex again, Cameron was certain there would be that spark that truly joined them together in more than just a physical way. He wanted it to happen, though, and knew it would be something truly special. After all, the best things tended to happen if you stuck around and waited for it, and he couldn't possibly anticipate a moment any more.

For the next several days the two of them had enjoyed one another's company; most days they had flitted about in the water or stolen away to their private pool. And Ella, of course, had enjoyed every single moment of it – her favourite she had to admit where the slightly intimate moments experienced the few times they had shared a bed. But still, they had abstained from sex and that made the entire experience all the more special.

The day that the boat was sent to return from them and transfer the couple back into their regular world, Ella pounced into Cam's bed early in the morning. The sun was just beginning to peak over the horizon and because he had failed to draw the curtains the night before, the light began to gradually stream into the room.

Ella curled underneath the blankets with him and pecked around his neck, shoulders and stubbled chin. "Wake up, silly... I want spend most time with you before we leave!" she grinned in between kisses.
Cameron looped his hands around Ella's waist, pulling her closer to his masculine body while returning each and every kiss. "Mmm, waking up to your kisses is definitely worth getting out of bed." He smirked at her playfully, "Name it. We'll do it."
"I want lay in bed," she grinned, "just you, me... that all. No fancy anything, just us.""Good answer," he responded with a smirk, pushing back a tendril of her hair as he feathered kisses down her jawline.

Ella grinned at that – over the last week, she had realized that more than anything she enjoyed these innocent, playful moments with Cam. When they didn't have a care in the world, and didn't have to worry about shrouding their thoughts and emotions. And after this little vacation, she felt completely comfortable around him, acting completely like her playful and sometimes romantic self.

She ran her fingers down his back and kissed his chest, "mmm, it hard to leave this place."

"Tell me about it," he responded. "It was fun pretending the real world didn't exist!" Cameron was truly going to miss the island – here they were free to be themselves and not give a damn what others thought. Also, their most intimate moments had occurred right here and Cameron would never forget it. He had told his assistant he would eventually be buying the whole place for whenever he and Ysabella needed an escape and she agreed to put it on hold.
Ella smiled gently, "we sneak away still."
"For sure," Cameron agreed with a grin. "I'm buying the house. If all goes well, I can see us spending the summer."
Her eyes widened and she nudged at his shoulder playfully, "you are crazy, Cam... crazy."
"Crazy for you," he responded with a smile.

For most of the morning, the couple spent it watching movies, relishing in each other's company, and finally getting dressed to board the boat. Cameron's phone was already buzzing with delayed text messages by the time they were halfway back to the main pier at the San Diego Strip, business hitting him like a slap in the face once more. Cameron wasn't sure what Ysabella would do, but if she wanted a cleaning job in any elite's house he'd give to her. Even if he was still getting used to it, he couldn't deny her of an opportunity she pined for. Unless, of course, Ella was fine with spending the days at his place, which he wasn't opposed to at all.

Leaving that island signified the start of something great, and he was certain both of them could feel it. But of course they had left one key element out of their discussion – his fame and how it was something he couldn't ignore. There would be times when Cameron would have to shuffle her to a business gala or any other elitist party and it was crucial she adjusted to the attention. Any significant other of a Ford was automatically thrown into the spotlight which was a detail he figured she'd pick up on soon enough. But considering the last time they went out at the park and how she reacted, Cameron wasn't so sure. He only hoped with her more outgoing personality, she would able to deal with the cameras on her.

But they would discuss the details back at the house – Cameron was certain there were a few major events he had to tell her about.

~ ~ ~

Over three weeks week later, Ella was walking home from her most recent run to the organic supermarket nearby; Cam had been working all day at the office, and though he had said she didn't have to cook and clean for him, she wanted to cook up something nice. He had been making dinner for them every night since they had gotten back, as well, and so she imagined her gesture would be more than acceptable.

The last week had been absolutely blissful; they hadn't fought, only fallen harder and harder for one another. And though Ella was certain that love was blooming in her chest, she had never once uttered the word. It was still rather premature, and they had agreed to slow things down now that they were taking their relationship seriously.

Yawning, Ella placed her groceries down at the door and unlocked it. She was surprised to find that Cam's car was already parked, and his coat was hanging. It was only four, and he usually wasn't one until seven or eight in the evening.

It wasn't until she entered the house that Ella realized why he was home so early; there a trail of what looked like pink tulip petals leading into the hallway.
Ella's eyebrows furrowed and she left the food at the door, following the lone trail to a full tulip around the bend. Like the one he had left in front of her door at their island, it had a small note card attached – explaining to follow the petals to her "surprise".
The young woman just simpered delicately at that, but did as the instructions told her. Around every bend there was another full tulip, leaving her with a small bouquet when she finally found the end of the trail. It stopped in front of the master bedroom door, and Ella's heart pounded in her chest.

She knocked on the door timidly, "Cam?"

Cameron had taken half of the work day off to prepare for something he thought he and Ysabella were ready for. Even though he had yet to admit, his actions were enough to show how much he truly did care for her, and how his feelings were continuing to blossom. This was something he believed they were finally ready for emotionally and there was no time to back down now. So, he had gotten home half an hour before Ysabella left for the supermarket, transforming his bedroom into a romantic utopia of candles and roses, the bed spread fresh and lightly-scented. Cameron wasn't sure how to dress for something like that so he left his regular business close on, sans the jacket and a few buttons of his blouse undone.

Once he heard her voice he walked up towards the door, opening it and greeting Ysabella with a smirk as he looped his hand with hers. "I know it's small but I didn't have time to get too extravagant," he said, showing the dimly-lit room off to her.
"I-It... it perfect," she breathed.

Cameron had no idea where to even start, feeling like that young adolescent kid during his first time. He had never had sex with emotions so intact so he wasn't necessarily sure how fast or slow he was supposed to go. Cameron figured she didn't know, either, and relaxed his mind with a slight sigh.

"I...care about you, Ysabella," he whispered, cupping her cheeks, "and I want to show you tonight."
Her cheeks flamed immediately in his hands, "I care for you, too, Cam."

With that, he dragged his lips against hers, timidly at first before locking her in the first of many passionate kisses, hands sliding off her top and revealing that lacy bra to him. Cameron groaned gently against her lips, delicate yet agile with each and every one of his movements as he moved to suck on her lobe. She whimpered against him, and he slowly led her to the bed, backing her down onto it and standing before her.

He leaned down to feather soft kisses along the outline of her bra while his fingers descended to her jeans, popping open the buttons and tugging them down her shapely legs. Ysabella sat up, hands working on his belt buckle as she pulled it open, eyes dancing up to his. Cameron pressed another kiss to her lips, goosebumps prickling his skin, although his stomach welled with excitement.

Ella had no idea what the difference was between sex and making love, but she was more than ready and excited to discover it. After all, sex with Cam had been more than amazing and she could only imagine how wonderful making love could be... not only sexually, but emotionally as well.

The lights were dimmed and the candles all around them, creating an entirely sensual mood to the room. And as Cam's hand began to pull away her clothing Ella couldn't help but do the same, exposing the rigid muscle she had missed greatly for the last few weeks. And the familiar way that they rippled underneath her touch was mesmerizing, and as she traced his shoulders and chest, she smiled softly to herself.

Gradually they made it closer towards the top of the bed, their clothing discarded to the side in pieces, leaving Cam in his pants while Ella still donned her bra and panties. And despite her lack of covering, her body was no phased by the cool breeze drafting through the open window; not with Cam's body hovering over hers, at least.
She gazed up at him lovingly as her head fell back into the pillows, fingers finding his hair as he nibbled on her nose and bottom lip.

Eventually, his fingers made it underneath her bra and she squirmed, whimpering when he caressed the side gingerly. "You still remember..."
"I'll always remember," he breathed softly.
"Mmm," she gasped, allowing him to reach underneath her and unclasp the back of it effortlessly. And soon the bra was discarded with the rest of her clothing, the cold air hitting her sensitive skin and causing goosebumps to rise.
Cam's fingers followed them, soon followed by his lips. But he strayed from her nipples, instead travelling behind her breasts and then up and across her collarbone.

A soft moan slipped from Ella's lips and she immediately touched his chest once more, fingertips finding the grooves and crevices, only caused by hard work at the gym during long days. But Ella appreciated every single woman, allowing her hands to travel around his back and continually run along the taut, toned and tanned skin.

Another sudden gasp came from her as soon as Cam's hands carefully began to pull away her panties, the cool air hitting her most sensitive part.
Cam's slight gasp came next, and Ella smirked gingerly to herself – it had been the reaction she had hoping for. Since considering more intimate, person relationship with Cam, the young woman had acquired a few of those Cosmo magazines women seemed to go crazy over. And when she had seen the article on hair removal... well, she couldn't help but test out the waters, wondering if it "drove men crazy" as much as the article had claimed.

"Mmm, Cam," Ella's voice moaned softly as his fingertips drew up and down her sides, his breath on her neck and his heart pounding against hers.

Cameron's heart was beating in his chest by the time he pulled down Ysabella's panties, revealing what he had missed for weeks. He was surprised to see the altercations she had made although they were more than welcomed. Cameron felt that familiar heat swell at his core, an erection growing and pressing painfully against the front of his slacks. The way her fingers danced across his rippling muscles was enough to drive him insane, thoughts of ploughing into her stronger than ever. Cameron knew he had to take his time though, they had to take their time. It would only make that special moment even sweeter.

"You're beautiful," he made sure to murmur in Ysabella's ears, fervently wanting her to know the fact before they did anything. There was no hiding their growing emotions and Cameron felt himself falling harder and harder every day. He wanted to show her he wasn't simply in this to blow his seed and then leave – even though he was still cautious, he wanted to pour out all his emotions to her.
"Thank you," she murmured simply, a slight smile dancing in her eyes

Cameron then leaned in, pressing another tender kiss to her lips before she fumbled with his belt buckle, hungrily undoing it and then dragging his pants down until he was in nothing but his boxers, that bulge only growing as her naked form squirmed against the sheets, a slight urgency in her movements. He tugged on her lower lip sensually, pushing back her hair as he moved slowly down her collar bone to snag a pinkened nipple, her soft cry of pleasure sounding in the spacious room.

Fingers looping around the waist band of his boxers, she pulled it down, erection springing free once the fabric was discarded of and the floor, her arms wrapping around his neck, eyes half-lidded as she murmured, "Cam, p-please…"
He silently obliged, pressing his manhood in between her legs, teasing the entrance lightly before pushing the tip in so she could adjust to his size. Her nails dug into his neck, guiding him closer to her and soon enough he pounded into that tight space her screams of delight automatically escaping her throat.

There was something so absolutely inviting about Cam, immediately drawing Ella into his charm and sweet mannerisms. And despite their obvious and growing need to be as close as possible, his movements were always slow and sensual – which, of course, drew Ella completely crazy.

At first when he entered her he was rough, the urgency apparent. But once they had tasted one another as they had known from months before, his strides got slower.
And Ella wasn't quite sure which one drove her more crazy; the way he moved so carefully allowed her to feel every inch of him, her skin wrapping around his as she urged him with soft moans and whispers. Every little inward plunge and outward pull had her clawing at his back, gasping and crying out for more. It had felt like so long since they had last gotten that release, and now that it was so close, Ella clambered for it.

"Y-you... you.. you d-drive me... crazy," she panted, tipping her head back as his mouth ravaged her neck and jawline.
Cameron simply smirked, quickening his pace.

It wasn't long, as usual, before Ella could feel her orgasm filling the space in between her legs. Cam could sense it too because he focused more on touching her chest and sides, knowing well enough that those were the spots that completely sent her over the edge.

Her back arched and soon her nails were pressing into his biceps, her voice calling out his name. "Oh g-god... Cam... I... Cam..." And after repeating his name that wonderful, toe tingling and mind blowing consumed her entire form, causing her to arch herself even further into him. What made it so wonderful was that his pace never waived, even as her muscles tightened around him – instead he kept moving, his manhood filling every inch.

Falling back into her pillow, Ella gasped, "wow..."
"I know," he whispered, with a tiny smile.
Her fingers trailed the area where her nails had sunk into his skin, and she leaned in to press her lips against the red markings. "Sorry..."
"What's another battle scar?" he teased with a snicker. "And it's hot, so don't worry about it."
"Hot?" she snickered.
But before he could respond his hips were gradually moving against hers once more, making the young woman bite her lip and whimper. In an attempt to keep her nails from bearing into his back, however, she pressed her fingertips to his shoulders instead, trailing the skin as she moaned underneath of him.

"Ready for another round?" Cam whispered in her ear.
Ella opened her eyes briefly, touching his cheek and murmuring in response, "only if come with me."

Cameron had never experienced anything sweeter in his entire life. Just being close to Ysabella in ways he hadn't ever experienced before circuited an all new high through every fiber of his being as he pumped in and out of her, delicate with each stroke. It wasn't long before he felt his core on fire, that orgasm building up from within him as he released in her tight space, her fingers fisted into his hair, drawing him closer for another sloppy kiss. Her legs were wrapped around his torso, inviting as he picked up his thrusts only slightly, waiting until her own release came, that cry escaping her throat before she stilled against his masculine form, resting against that pillow. Cameron fell beside her and they remained in a spooning position until light was filtering through the blinds the next morning.

His chest heaved, that tiny tattoo on his left breast a reminder of what happened with Paul that crazy night. Cameron shuddered slightly, pushing the thought from his mind as he murmured to Ysabella, "That was…amazing."
"Agree," she smiled softly.
Cameron hooked a finger under her chin, his lips lightly brushing against hers. "I feel like I'll jinx myself if I say this but…I think this thing between us will last." He was far from the type to jump to conclusions he wasn't entirely sure of, but there was something fierce welling inside him that reassured him this was for real; much stronger than what he and Miranda could have ever had.
"Jinx?" she murmured, frowning briefly, "but to last, yes... agree. I think we have special."
"I meant that I'm afraid if I wish on things too soon that it'll backfire," he explained with a tiny smile, "but I don't think that's happening, and I'm mostly always right."
She rolled her eyes and then kissed the tip of his nose, "I think you are, too."

After showering and cleaning up the disheveled room, they sat by the table and ate breakfast (blueberry waffles they had made together). Cameron bit his lip, figuring this was the best time to tell Ysabella about the Spring Ball in a few weeks, one of the most prestigious events in all of San Diego. It was a banquet that not only promised a reputation boost but great publicity for any company owner or manager that attends. Cameron had no idea how she'd feel about it though, knowing she usually shied away from cameras and flashing lights but decided it was worth a try anyways.

"So, I've been meaning to tell you about the Spring Ball," he started, reaching to grip her hand, "and I was wondering if you'd like to be my date."

The night and morning had been nothing less than blissful; Ella truly realized the importance and different behind making love, and she had to admit... it might be more addicting than just sex. That feeling that swelled in her chest, a deep devotion and connection felt only with Cam. She had known he had felt it too, and that was what had made the moment so sweet.

"Ball?" she murmured, brow furrowing, "like... round?"
"No," he responded with a small laugh. "Like a dance, basically."

Her eyes widened a bit, knowing only what she had seen on TV. Alcohol and breasts everywhere, women dancing on bars and men watching with oogling eyes.

Ella bit her lip, "like... what see on TV? In... music video?" There was no way she was going to flaunt about in some skimpy outfit, and hardly doubted that Cam would want her to do the same.
"It's more of a...formal dance," he explained. "With dresses and caviar and champagne."
Her eyes widened even more than time and she looked downwards, "Cam..."

Ella knew well enough that she wasn't meant for those fancy get-togethers. While working for Miranda, she had seen the young woman prior to attending such events... she had been dressed to the nines with make-up shrouding her already flawless skin, heels that looked like they hurt, and her hair done to perfection. Ella could hardly imagine getting ready for such a "ball", much less attending one.

"What's wrong?" he murmured in concern.
Reaching across the table, Ella took his hand and traced at the palm. "I no good at though things, Cam."
"You don't have to be good," he pointed out. "Just follow my lead and dance."
"What if someone see me? That not be bad for you, to be seen with random girl from Middle East? They think you crazy or some..."
"Who cares what other people think?"

Soon they were removing their empty plates from the table, washing them quickly and loading up the dishwasher. Just as it began to run, Cam wrapped his hands around Ella's hips, hoisting her up on the corner. Now that they saw at eye level, he smiled gingerly at her and kissed her.

She murmured, idly running her hand up his bicep, "you sure?"
"Positive," he responded solemnly.
Ella smiled gingerly, tapping his lips with hers once more. Nervousness immediately swelled inside of her but she smiled nonetheless. "You have help me pick dress, then... and teach me dance and eat well."

~ ~ ~

Several days had passed since Cameron invited Ysabella to the ball. There was much to be done around the upper side of San Diego, California in preparation for the most media-laced event of the entire year with celebrities of all calibers and varieties flying in from everywhere imaginable. Today, he was selecting a fresh tuxedo for the event and Miranda had graciously offered to help him make the perfect choice. After all, for all six years they had been dating, the panache blonde always had a say in what outfits Cameron decided to wear in public. Most importantly, she had always selected his suits and formal attire for events such as these. He would have asked Ysabella but figured she wouldn't know much about fashion designers like Oscar de la Renta and Armani, or have the kind of connections to score a suit from a line that wasn't even released yet. Miranda, being the editor (and founder in line, after her mother) of the most prestigious magazine in the world, did though, and had practically every big shot designer on speed dial.

"I really like this one, Cam," she murmured, adjusting the bow tie tied delicately around his throat on an ivory-colored tuxedo. "It screams…winter. And this shade of white makes your eyes look so…blue." Miranda smirked at him playfully, dusting off any extra lint that had accumulated on the fabric.
"You think so?" he questioned, turning towards the mirror to see his tall and slender form captured in the glass.
"Positive," Miranda responded, already digging into her bag to let Giorgio know this was the suit they would be purchasing.

After quickly changing out of the ensemble and adjusting his casual checkered button-down once more, he stepped over to where Miranda was talking to one of the assistants whom had the suit packaged in a black bag. "Thank you so much, Mir, for all of this. I mean, after… I'm just grateful you did this. Not sure where I would have been without your help," he said, sincerely meaning it. Of course they were on better terms now with Miranda dating Paul and being apparently okay with him dating Ysabella, but that didn't deny the fact that he had made her cry that night, especially after leading her on for so long. Cameron didn't fully believe she was over him even though she acted like it, considering there was even a tiny morsel of him that wasn't quite over her, at least not yet. Ysabella understood he needed more time, even though there was no doubting he was in love and devoted to her.

"Yeah, no problem, Cam. I mean, you're a Ford! And my Ex…so you have to look good for the camera," she joked with a girlish giggle.
He chuckled. "That's true. I already know you'll look gorgeous."
Miranda just grinned, already starting towards the door with him. "Remember when we used to have pretend weddings in your father's vineyard that one summer when we turned nine? We invited all the neighborhood kids to it, too!"
Cameron nodded, remembering those times, when things were simpler. "Yeah. I gave you that licorice ring and you wore that Vera Wang original your mother got you for your birthday."
"Aha, you remember!" she exclaimed.
"Always," Cameron responded with a wink.
"I remember you were in the cutest pair of khakis and a white blouse. We would have made some pretty cute babies, Ford!"
It was his turn to hold back the laughs, refuting, "Well, I'm sure you and Paul will make even better ones. You're perfect together."
Miranda smirked softly. "And you and Ella are perfect together. There's no…denying that. I guess we always had a knack for wanting things that were politically and socially incorrect, eh?"
"I guess so," Cameron responded, already spotting a café where they could eat lunch. "But it's more exciting that way, I guess."
"Couldn't agree more."