Beating up a muthatruckaaa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that Zayn just left their current tour, but didn't permanently leave the group. Something about fiancee issues.

Not that I actually care that much, because if I did I would've Googled it to fact-check before making this post, lol. Buuuut I don't want that shit in my search history. I just heard it on the radio one morning.

I was under the impression that Zayn just left their current tour, but didn't permanently leave the group. Something about fiancee issues.

Not that I actually care that much, because if I did I would've Googled it to fact-check before making this post, lol. Buuuut I don't want that shit in my search history. I just heard it on the radio one morning.
Apparently there's A lot of videos on YouTube of fans sobbing. This shit is toooottallly real.

I'm just glad that shit band is finally breaking down.

My coworker told me he was having mental (anxiety) issues and had to leave for his health, and now fans are totally guilting him over it :/

I hate 1D as much as any twenty-something, but that's just not cool.

My coworker told me he was having mental (anxiety) issues and had to leave for his health, and now fans are totally guilting him over it :/

I hate 1D as much as any twenty-something, but that's just not cool.
It's teens and preteens.

Most of them probably are just thinking "But *I* want them to play!" without even considering it from someone else's point of view.
And that's assuming they even have a decent understanding mental illness, which most of them probably don't.

Reactions: Minibit
I'm late to the thread and I don't care if someone already made this joke...

PUNCH IN ONE DIRECTION FOR HER HONOR!

Reactions: Hellis
Status
Not open for further replies.