• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Be My Partner Maybe?

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ

HELLO! YOU! YES YOU! YOU THERE!

I am looking for more role-play partners and such. I have a few now but things are slow due to time-zones and other reasons, so I was hoping a decent writer would like to be my partner. I'm sure we can put our head together for an awesome plot.

Please, please read my resume! Also, I liked advanced writers, which means you know what you're doing- you have correct spelling and grammar, and decent writing style, etc.
_

Well darn, I don't think I am advanced enough to offer... Best of luck to you though :bouquet:

Well darn, I don't think I am advanced enough to offer... Best of luck to you though :bouquet:
Well heck, judging by that awesome writing sample on your resume, you're just fine. I hate to come off like that, I don't mean to intimidate anyone with that, haha. I'd actually love to role-play with you, if you're up to it. :)

Oh wonderful!

I just don't want anyone to think I am better than I actually am and then be disappointed. Let me save my dinner and I will send you a pm then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back