Be My Partner Maybe?

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ

HELLO! YOU! YES YOU! YOU THERE!

I am looking for more role-play partners and such. I have a few now but things are slow due to time-zones and other reasons, so I was hoping a decent writer would like to be my partner. I'm sure we can put our head together for an awesome plot.

Please, please read my resume! Also, I liked advanced writers, which means you know what you're doing- you have correct spelling and grammar, and decent writing style, etc.
_

Well darn, I don't think I am advanced enough to offer... Best of luck to you though :bouquet:

Well darn, I don't think I am advanced enough to offer... Best of luck to you though :bouquet:
Well heck, judging by that awesome writing sample on your resume, you're just fine. I hate to come off like that, I don't mean to intimidate anyone with that, haha. I'd actually love to role-play with you, if you're up to it. :)

Oh wonderful!

I just don't want anyone to think I am better than I actually am and then be disappointed. Let me save my dinner and I will send you a pm then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.