Be My Buddy?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in doing a Yaoi halloween rp :) Halloween is my favorite holiday so I have loads of general ideas we can expand on:

Witch/witch
witch/human
vamp/vamp
vamp/human
werewolf/werewolf
werewolf/human
vamp/werewolf
witch/werewolf
vamp/witch
demon/demon
demon/human
angel/angel
angel/demon
angel/human
vamp/vamp hunter
werewolf/werewolf hunter
witch/witch hunter
human/ other halloween-y creature I haven't named yet :P

I feelz yah, Yaoi is life! Literately xD I love rping yaoi, yuri is okay tbh i've never really went that much into yuri since mah friends aren't into girl and girl, but I'd love to give it a try sometime. I've also watched every anime you've listed, so if you're ever interesting in rping just tell me =^^=

Hello~ I'm Lunar and i would totally love to do Kyoya x Tamaki if you don't mind that i possibly be Tamaki-Sempai~ If not I'm sure we can talk something out.
Yaoi is my bread and butter, I am however good at being Uke not too much a Seme if i am I'm a total softy like Miori-Sempai ( if you catch my comparison.)

I'd be interested in doing an original RP with you of some sort. I'm pretty open minded to any of the suggestions you had there. All of them have a hell of a lot of potential as well. Not to mention I prefer IM RPing as well so that's a huge bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.