Be My Avatar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MaryGold

terrified to be known, desperate to be understood
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
Be My Avatar

12a5093aada76d7b3ad638ab3f8674b8.gif
Happy Valentines Day, Iwaku!
That's right roleplayers, I am bringing it back. Another year, another time full of love dovey puns and threads. And so I am once again posting on the subject of love. Sort of. This is another event and easy way for you to receive the Spirit of Valentine trophy. If you were not able to get it last year, then you have a chance this year! Get your mouses and keyboards ready and spread the love.

All you need to do is change your Iwaku avatar (just for the week of this event) to an image of a ship you favor. It does not matter from what fandom, it all counts. And once you make the change, comment on this thread telling us who the ship is so that you can receive reactions and give them.

This is the time to shamelessly showcase those fictional couples you adore!​

Additionally, check out these other Valentine's Day-related threads:
Iwaku Love Contest
The Bone(r) Challenge
Showing Appreciation

You will receive a Spirit of Valentine's trophy when you participate in at least 3 events, contests, general chat topics, and then post HERE to request your trophy! In addition, this month, we have re-introduced the Valentine's react, and if you give and receive 100 of them, you'll get a new level of trophy this year!

No surprises here.

STEVE AND EDDIE FOREVER

• Love
Reactions: Raxir
does it count if we're matching with our buddy ol pal with a ship?

If it doesss,, @wolf_ is Nick and I'm Charlie from Heartstopper ;D

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: 1 person
does it count if we're matching with our buddy ol pal with a ship?

If it doesss,, @wolf_ is Nick and I'm Charlie from Heartstopper ;D
It absolutely does and I love heartstopper so bonus points from my heart

I have had too many friends and family telling me to get into Critical Role for years, and I finally did when I started watching The Legend of Vox Machina the tv series first. And now I have ship I am adoring so very much this season.

My avatar is Keyleth and Vax'ildan! My precious new babies!

Just popping by with some Blackbonnet love ♥️ We all need someone who looks at us the way Edward looks at Stede.

Artist: @karvviie on Twitter

@MaryGold does my current pfp count or do I need to change it to a different picture of my ship? Cause I will 😂 I have alot of pictures of this ship saved

Recently got into The Locked Tomb series on the recommendation of a friend and discovered a new OTP in the form of Gideon and Harrowhark. They're disasters and I love them so much

@MaryGold does my current pfp count or do I need to change it to a different picture of my ship? Cause I will 😂 I have alot of pictures of this ship saved
Honestly whatever you want 😂

Clearly shipping Bonnie with everyone... Come closer, I won't bite... much

@Manna Beast, so funny story. When I was in my barracks back in my army days, I was playing fnaf in my room at like, midnight, and I was the last one to be moved out of the barracks building (black mold is no fun kids,) so I had the WHOLE BUILDING to myself. First jump scare, I threw my phone, screamed, and hid under my blanket all night. I haven't played it since!

@Manna Beast, so funny story. When I was in my barracks back in my army days, I was playing fnaf in my room at like, midnight, and I was the last one to be moved out of the barracks building (black mold is no fun kids,) so I had the WHOLE BUILDING to myself. First jump scare, I threw my phone, screamed, and hid under my blanket all night. I haven't played it since!
XD dude that is pretty much how i was too. Less Army but much hiding under my blanket all night lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4 people
The first game def freaked me out when it first came out, too, but I grew desensitized to the jumpscares pretty quickly. Now what terrifies me is *shudder* the convoluted plot.

Tibarn and Reyson forever!! <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
So, I had a different one in mind, but I had this Harley and Ivy one that tumblr gifted me from the most recent comics and it even has dialogue too. :)

If you check my discord, I will be sporting BenXJed from Legacies known as Jedethus, Firewolf and much to Ben's actor chagrin, bed. (And Benjed or jedben)

Last edited:
Inspired by the shipping thread I went ahead and changed to Nyna and Camus from Fire Emblem, whoops.

Inspired by the shipping thread I went ahead and changed to Nyna and Camus from Fire Emblem, whoops.
Aw hell ye!