Be My Avatar

All aboard the fire emblem train!

hehe
mitsukou 100%
even though absolutely no one is gonna understand
also hello, I have crawled out of my hole again

Okay fine, I'll get back on the Fire Emblem train even if the series is more or less dead to me. Just for a little while.

This is Marth Lucina and Tiki. They've been through a lot before they met, and together they've seen even more. No plague-dragon can keep them apart. Even time itself will not stop them, for hope will never die.

Oooh, I'll join in on this. Of course I had to pick James Raynor x Sarah Kerrigan from the StarCraft franchise. Star Crossed Lovers, each with their own pasts. Raynor watched Mengsk abandon her on an alien world. Kerrigan was infested and turned into a monstrous killer.

A highlight of their moment together in a facility designed to help Kerrigan return to humanity after a bold attempt to free her.

I was embarrassingly old when I saw 'The Addams Family' for the first time and realized that marriage could be still filled with romance, affection and enthusiastic support of hobbies that you may and may not share.

Morticia and Gomez Addams remain couple goals for me :D

Reactions: 1 person
Stranger Things' Ronance !!! I will die on this ship <3

I was gonna go for a memey FeMC x Ken pfp just for the lols, but then I remember Nuts and Dolts.

A real damn shame Rooster teeth had separated them time and time again

My avatar is Keyleth and Vax'ildan! My precious new babies!

pike and scanman forever
Oooommggoodd yes! They are my second fave especially since at first I was "this isn't happening, my guy" to "omg it's happening and I'm all on board" lol

imma bite, my ship this year is Sophie x Howl from Howl's Moving Castle, because that confession in the book stole my heart.

imma bite, my ship this year is Sophie x Howl from Howl's Moving Castle, because that confession in the book stole my heart.
LEGENDARY SHIP

Aah! Yes! I've been meaning to read the book for so many years but just haven't gotten around to it.

Howl × Sophie for the win!!
I was embarrassingly old when I saw 'The Addams Family' for the first time and realized that marriage could be still filled with romance, affection and enthusiastic support of hobbies that you may and may not share.

Morticia and Gomez Addams remain couple goals for me :D
I love them entirely too much. The new series made me so sad because I just didn't feel the same chemistry between them as they always have had.

Aah! Yes! I've been meaning to read the book for so many years but just haven't gotten around to it.

Please do read it, it is a super easy and light read (finished it within one afternoon) and explains so much more than the movie did. The movie really was just an aesthetic pleasure to watch and listen to, and heavily romanticised, the book is the heart and body of it.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people

Please do read it, it is a super easy and light read (finished it within one afternoon) and explains so much more than the movie did. The movie really was just an aesthetic pleasure to watch and listen to, and heavily romanticised, the book is the heart and body of it.
I just started reading it last night! Fell asleep on chapter 4. Lol

I have way too many to choose from, but i'm going with Taki & Mitsuha from Kimi no Na wa/Your Name 😊

vikturi :heart: got back into yuri on ice recently, these two have my heart

Adoribull :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love one (1) boring politician with a secret love of art and one (1) art forger (who herself is also a forgery).

Declan x Jordan from the Dreamer Trilogy :) I don't really care much for romance in stories tbh but theirs was cute. I was equally as attached to the relationship of Declan's brother when I was a teenager so it seems fitting.