Be My Avatar

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
After a great deal of consideration, I have one that's old but heartfelt, one that's random, and one that's recent, and the RNG says.... one that's random!

So here's Balto and Jenna being the most adorable little munchkins.

I will always be a basic af Jelsa shipper. For clarity, it's Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians and Elsa from Frozen. Not sorry.

It took a long time, but I have decided.

The ship in question for this week will be Ricky Bowens and EJ Caswell from HSMTMTS ( Ship name: RJ or Caswen depending on who you ask)

I couldn't pick one of my favorite ships and find an avatar I was happy with, so instead I'm going with this obscure pair of cartoon animal dumpster fires. Mae and Bea from Night in the Woods.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I don't really have a ship I'm die hard for, but I really enjoy the idea of Sokka and Toph from Avatar being together :^)

• Love
Reactions: ino.
I finally had the time to look for a profile picture for this yay! :D

Mine is Mitsuri Kanroji and Obanai Iguro from Demon Slayer, I have honestly never sobbed for a fictional couple so much </3

Alright, I'm on board.

I chose Draco and Hermione. I know some people will be like "he was a selfish bully!" Yeah, but he was also a puppet to his family who didn't want to be bad. I think he deserved Hermione, who was so smart and lovely. And she deserved him, too, who was caring and passionate about everything.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I have no couples I really ship in pop culture. Side plots in most media are often too uninteresting and while ship art is cute, can't really say that it makes me a shipper? Doesn't help that I'm watching shows like One Piece or All of us Are Dead which either is just about found family, or create an environment where I feel romance is unnecessary.

But I do love romantic plots in roleplays /o/♡ Decided to draw a potential, ship for my character featuring @Ritual Lobotomy's character, Hunter; our hogwarts fan characters ♡ Potential enemies to friends to lovers let's go

Illustration-6.png

Last edited:
I swear I'll move on from the GarrusxShep ship one day but it's not today D:

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: wren.
It was a hard choice, but I decided to go with the classic OTP Dean and Cas💕

• Love
Reactions: Diana
This seems cute.

I'm not really a shippy person, but I've always liked Freezerburn (Yang Xiao Long/Weiss Schnee) from RWBY. They have a really wholesome dynamic later in the series and is one of the character dynamics that I feel actually gets explored/developed. I think it's a bit of a rarepair though. And it definitely won't be canon anytime soon.

Last edited:
It's been so long since I've changed my avatar on here, but here we have the adorable Lumity, aka Luz and Amity from The Owl House. The second season (well, the first half) just dropped on Disney Plus here in the UK and I'm so here for adorable magical girlfriends. ^^

I will get DA2 the recognition it deserves!

This looked like fun, so I'm going with femHawke x Isabela. Got to love a ship that builds each other up. <3

I love the Gregor and the Underlanders series and I definitely think my favorite ship would be Gregor and Luxa.

I will get DA2 the recognition it deserves!

This looked like fun, so I'm going with femHawke x Isabela. Got to love a ship that builds each other up. <3
Lmao I totally forgot about DA. Good choice!

Edeleth! AKA F!Byleth and Edelgard from Fire Emblem Three Houses.
I love edeleth !!! married her in my file hehe
It's a good ship! I married her in one file and Dorothea in another, and then Claude in my Golden Deer run.
Top tier taste.

After a great deal of consideration, I have one that's old but heartfelt, one that's random, and one that's recent, and the RNG says.... one that's random!

So here's Balto and Jenna being the most adorable little munchkins.
Obsessed with how cute your icon is, tbh.