1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
Be My Avatar

12a5093aada76d7b3ad638ab3f8674b8.gif
Happy Valentines Day, Iwaku!
It is already Valentine's Day somewhere in the world, no? Valentine title puns aside, I am once again posting on the subject of love. Sort of. This is another event and easy way for you to receive the Spirit of Valentine trophy. Get your mouses and keyboards ready once more.​
All you need to do is change your Iwaku avatar (just for the week of this event) to an image of a ship you favor. It does not matter from what fandom, it all counts. And once you make the change, comment on this thread telling us who the ship is so that you can receive reactions and give them.​
This is the time to shamelessly showcase those fictional couples you adore!​

Additionally, check out these other Valentine's Day-related threads:
You will receive a Spirit of Valentine's trophy when you participate in all of them! Additionally, for the week of 02/14, you can receive the Gift of Valentine's trophy by using the 'Valentine' reaction on at least 20 posts and the Receiving Valentines trophy by getting at least 20 'Valentine' reactions on your posts.

I'm three steps ahead of you
giphy.gif

Edward Nygma and Oswald Cobblepot from Gotham

It was a tough call, but I changed mine to Patrochilles because I will never stop loving and thinking of them (and someone already did Nygmobblepot). I'm here to represent!

@MaryGold if mine is already a ship I love do I have to change it? 😂 I'm a spirk hoe 24/7

@MaryGold if mine is already a ship I love do I have to change it? 😂 I'm a spirk hoe 24/7
No! I was just thinking to myself as I made this that you already had a ship avatar lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Sorrelfur
No! I was just thinking to myself as I made this that you already had a ship avatar lmao
Hehe everyone know I'm gladly showing off my Spirk appreciation all year round 😂 I think ever since I joined its been a spirk Pic

• Haha
Reactions: MaryGold
i doubt anyone knows who these ladies are, but my chosen ship is io and vora from paladins! the enemies to lovers trope with them,,, amazing.

I am terrible at this because there are few pairings I feel strongly about and I can't find remotely decent images of any of them

So McSpirk throuple.

MadoHomu coming through ✌️

CHOOSING JUST ONE SHIP WAS SO HARD.

But since I recently finished Deep Space 9 (which is the most bisexual star trek I have seen yet), I chose BASHIR AND GARAK. Their relationship and chemistry was SO GOOD that even the actors themselves ship it. As far as I am concerned, it's canon.

CHOOSING JUST ONE SHIP WAS SO HARD.

But since I recently finished Deep Space 9 (which is the most bisexual star trek I have seen yet), I chose BASHIR AND GARAK. Their relationship and chemistry was SO GOOD that even the actors themselves ship it. As far as I am concerned, it's canon.
I know! I have too many I adore lol

But wow it seems like Star Trek has so many good ships (canon and non-canon)

• Love
Reactions: Diana
@MaryGold Does it all count include ships that never got together on their respective shows?

@MaryGold Does it all count include ships that never got together on their respective shows?
Of course! Whether it canonically happened or not doesn't matter. It just has to be a ship you like ^^

I wanted an animated avatar, but alas. Anyway, the ship I'm going for is from the comic 19days (19天) and the characters are Mo Guan Shan and He Tian. They started out problematic, but their relationship has developed so nicely over time and just 🥺 please give them a break, Old Xian.

Any GOT fans out there! I will always love me a good Dany and Jon moment.

I'm pairing up with @Ghostly Boo, who's a big fan of the Percy Jackson series

Our avatars feature Percy and Annabeth 8^)

Edeleth! AKA F!Byleth and Edelgard from Fire Emblem Three Houses.

• Love
Reactions: ino.