1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

BB Codes?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Absyinthe, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I'm a designer, and I really like learning new codings and languages and such, and I was wondering is there more bb codes that Iwaku doesn't list? Because I've seen the tab one and I haven't seen that on the list. :o

2. Yes. :o

Which ones? Good question. @Diana is very good at this. :D

There are some unlisted parameters, like [fieldset=title, color, font]...
    Example (open)
    Title, #0080FF, Courier New Stuff!
    But I don't actually know any specific examples. Most of my styling is done with [div]s. ^.^;

3. I believe that everything should be listed on the BB Codes help page (which it seems like you've already visited) except tabs.

I don't think there are any other secret BBcode functions.

The fieldset function is actually on there btw, @Sammy Khoa!

4. But not the extra parameters, Fatal; @Diana's said herself the bbCodes FAQ is terribly out of sync with the actual available codes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh, yeah. I'm surprised I never noticed that about the extra parameters.

6. I just learned it myself a few weeks ago from Rae, I think. I can't quite remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.