Bayonetta and Corrin in SSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people are stupidly salty just because their favorite character didn't make it into Smash. I wanted Sora in Smash but I'm not whining. Plus the same people bitching about Bayonetta being in Smash are probably the same people who whined about Bayonetta 2 being a Wii U exclusive. Criticism is one thing but whining is another. I don't really want F-Zero or DKC characters but if they appear in Smash, I'm not gonna complain. I just won't use them.
pssshh, I'm not salty xD I love Smash 4 btw. But yeah, I get what you mean.

I'd love to see Marx(Kirby 's Milky Way Wishes), Ridley, FUCKIN BONKERS FROM KIRBY! make it in the roster, but I'm also not gonna sit down and crai about it!

Anyway, thanks for the conversation, I hope I didn't come across as a total dickhead xD.

Corrin is actually being received very well. Sure he's no K Rool or Shovel Knight (or Ridley goddammit) but he's different and fun to play. Bayonetta is cool as well, and bullet arts are just crazy badass. Maybe not the best, but really cool.

Also lol@ bayonetta = zss

I'm all for folding Marth/Lucina into one character and Roy ain't exactly my boy, but we're so many months past that now. Corrin was included to promote the upcoming fe game. That's how they roll. It's one more character than promised and that's not so bad. Especially cause we still have fucking lucario. I swear that character is such a dumb shit. Get hit to do good, still struggle against other chars, get killed easily by the time you can kill. No thanks. Give me Corrin.
Super happy about that, honestly. I would definitely like to see more Character Swap costumes for various characters in the future. Like I hoped Ganondorf would get his Hyrule Warriors design as an outfit ;_;

oh fuck wait.....

The Skull?

Fuck man, these games were kinda weird.

lmao, dat first guy is familiar, where have I seen him before....

Skull would seem like an interesting addition xD.

pssshh, I'm not salty xD I love Smash 4 btw. But yeah, I get what you mean.

I'd love to see Marx(Kirby 's Milky Way Wishes), Ridley, FUCKIN BONKERS FROM KIRBY! make it in the roster, but I'm also not gonna sit down and crai about it!

Anyway, thanks for the conversation, I hope I didn't come across as a total dickhead xD.

Super happy about that, honestly. I would definitely like to see more Character Swap costumes for various characters in the future. Like I hoped Ganondorf would get his Hyrule Warriors design as an outfit ;_;

lmao, dat first guy is familiar, where have I seen him before....

Skull would seem like an interesting addition xD.

Ridley would be OP! -_- or a Charizard clone

I highly doubt she'll replace ZSS especially since she's so different from her
Bayonetta is pretty much ZSS with more guns and reach. She's the baby of Sheik, ZSS, and Shulk. I'm not saying they're the same, just that I can see a lot of ZSS players switching over to Bayonetta (Which I have so far).

Also lol@ bayonetta = zss
Perhaps...just Samus?
tumblr_n6z2ykmDOG1qj5jqso1_500.gif

Took me, like, six posts in to even realize this was about the Smash Bros. game. I've noticed that fans of this game start using acronyms and slang akin to pokemon tournament contestants and football lovers.

I'm also all for Bayonetta being in whatever with her tig ol' bitties.

When I think about the characters, I like to look at the moves. For Bayo, Bayo's Witch Time counter is very very strong. I've yet to see it in high stakes competitive but it is quite good. I'll have to wait and see if the likes of Nairo and (if Witch Time is as broken as it sometimes looks) M2K really go in with the character. As for Corrin, he/she has a gnarly up air and the forward b is very very useful. I like he/she as a pretty strong and solid character overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.