Battle to The Top

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I join? I want to have a newbie girl, and maybe, if I can do this properly, a friend boy. I warn you, though, I know practically a few bits of info about soccer. Even if it IS my town's most prized sport, I never really saw why everyone was on the soccer field and not playing other things. Well, here's the girl. I want her to be a defender or goalie.
192013-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Jennabee Shiutsi
Appearance:
girl_with_brown_hair_and_blue_eyes_by_missustaylorhatake-d5nvci1.jpg

Personality: Depressed, lonely, tomboy, smart, shy, and a technophobe. When it comes to soccer, she's not exactly the best, her old friends think she would be better in hockey, but she believes she can do it!
Strengths: Her slides, jumps, and her attitude towards playing a little rough makes her good at goalie, and one day hopes to become a referee. She is amazing at singing and dancing, more so dancing. She is also good at hockey and is A-OK with loneliness, just not for long periods of time.
Weaknesses: Running. She hated running, even when she was little. She is not very fast, and doesn't mind people showing it to her, it's the rubbing it in that ticks her off. She doesn't speak up for herself often, and is normally the good 'quiet child'. She'll just go with the flow, and rarely speaks up or does her own thing, or corrects a mistake.
Bio:
Jennabee was born in Osaka, and lived happily as a great hockey player. She lived with a poor family, and had never seen Tokyo, or anywhere outside of Osaka. Her parents couldn't afford a car, neither a large house. So, with 3 brothers, life was hard and cramped. She took up athletics to get her out of the house, and soon enough, her hockey games and winning helped the family back on their feet.

They finally had enough money to move to Tokyo! When Jennabee realized she would be without hockey, she decided to take up soccer, and has been practicing ever since.
Other: She has hockey still, but her main sport is soccer now.
Brown_haired_girl.jpg

May I join? I want to have a newbie girl, and maybe, if I can do this properly, a friend boy. I warn you, though, I know practically a few bits of info about soccer. Even if it IS my town's most prized sport, I never really saw why everyone was on the soccer field and not playing other things. Well, here's the girl. I want her to be a defender or goalie.
192013-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Jennabee Shiutsi
Appearance:
girl_with_brown_hair_and_blue_eyes_by_missustaylorhatake-d5nvci1.jpg

Personality: Depressed, lonely, tomboy, smart, shy, and a technophobe. When it comes to soccer, she's not exactly the best, her old friends think she would be better in hockey, but she believes she can do it!
Strengths: Her slides, jumps, and her attitude towards playing a little rough makes her good at goalie, and one day hopes to become a referee. She is amazing at singing and dancing, more so dancing. She is also good at hockey and is A-OK with loneliness, just not for long periods of time.
Weaknesses: Running. She hated running, even when she was little. She is not very fast, and doesn't mind people showing it to her, it's the rubbing it in that ticks her off. She doesn't speak up for herself often, and is normally the good 'quiet child'. She'll just go with the flow, and rarely speaks up or does her own thing, or corrects a mistake.
Bio:
Jennabee was born in Osaka, and lived happily as a great hockey player. She lived with a poor family, and had never seen Tokyo, or anywhere outside of Osaka. Her parents couldn't afford a car, neither a large house. So, with 3 brothers, life was hard and cramped. She took up athletics to get her out of the house, and soon enough, her hockey games and winning helped the family back on their feet.

They finally had enough money to move to Tokyo! When Jennabee realized she would be without hockey, she decided to take up soccer, and has been practicing ever since.
Other: She has hockey still, but her main sport is soccer now.
Brown_haired_girl.jpg
Yeah NP, accepted

:-) Yay!

EDIT: When she tries out you may determine her position.... I really don't have any preference other than right up front.

Can I still join?

Name:
Mase Cerra
Appearance:
Kensei.jpg
Personality:

Mase may look like a big tough guy who will just punch you in the face for saying hello, but he's actually quit nice off the field. He has a small brain, but a big heart so he isn't always the brightest, but he'll help you in anyway he can if needed.
Strengths:
Goalie
Sports
Secretly cooking.
Weaknesses:
Math, school in general
keeping his temper on the field.
Bio:
Mase is a half blood. His father is American and his mother Japanese. Believe it or not, Mase has been teased because of his big size. He's 198 cm tall and ways roughly 100 kg. During middle school, other kids were a bit scared of him. His size, eyes and almost permanent scowl on his face made him look like he wanted to kill you, but when some guys actually took the chance to get to learn about him, he ended up being the biggest teddybear around. His friends were also the once that got him into soccer, being big meant that he wasn't fast on his feet, but no ball got past him when he stood in the goal.
This being his final year of high school, Mase wasn't to make sure that it's going to be the best year of everyone's life.
Other:
He's actually very ticklish, though tries to hide it a bit with his tough guy act.​

Name:
Mase Cerra
Appearance:
View attachment 50060
Personality:

Mase may look like a big tough guy who will just punch you in the face for saying hello, but he's actually quit nice off the field. He has a small brain, but a big heart so he isn't always the brightest, but he'll help you in anyway he can if needed.
Strengths:
Goalie
Sports
Secretly cooking.
Weaknesses:
Math, school in general
Bio:
Mase is a half blood. His father is American and his mother Japanese. Believe it or not, Mase has been teased because of his big size. He's 198 cm tall and ways roughly 100 kg. During middle school, other kids were a bit scared of him. His size, eyes and almost permanent scowl on his face made him look like he wanted to kill you, but when some guys actually took the chance to get to learn about him, he ended up being the biggest teddybear around. His friends were also the once that got him into soccer, being big meant that he wasn't fast on his feet, but no ball got past him when he stood in the goal.
This being his final year of high school, Mase wasn't to make sure that it's going to be the best year of everyone's life.
Other:
He's actually very ticklish, though tries to hide it a bit with his tough guy act.​
which spot would you like in the top on the first page?

Name:
Mase Cerra
Appearance:
View attachment 50060
Personality:

Strengths:
Goalie
Sports
Secretly cooking.
Weaknesses:
Math, school in general
Bio:
Other:
okay accepted

Question: Is this like Inazuma Eleven??? With special techniques and stuff??? If that's the case, RESERVE ME AN SPOT!

Question: Is this like Inazuma Eleven??? With special techniques and stuff??? If that's the case, RESERVE ME AN SPOT!
never heard of it, what is it? also ill reserve you a spot, thanks for checking it out

Status
Not open for further replies.