Barks But Doesn't Bite

Status
Not open for further replies.
don__t_underestimate___commish_by_grypwolf-d2zl9c3.png Once in the forest, Grim shifted into his wolf form. His eyes still of their usual blue, but his fur shifted from white to black, some parts gray. Long and sharp fangs and claws, and his size was almost the double of a normal wolf. He shook his head and howled loudly for the rest of the pack to join. They shifted as well and kept their heads low at the alpha. Grim spoke lowly at them and gave his instructions. They all had to separate and search for tow good prays to hunt down that would feed the whole pack. He would then join them and start the hunt to kill the pray. As soon as they all go, Grim smelled Katia close and followed her slowly. She was sitting at the edge of the stream by herself. "It is strange, right? Being in a pack after being a loner for so long."

Katia shrugs ligntly. "It's not too bad, I'm just getting used to all of the rules.... I'm not a hunting type of person either, just to let you know in advance" She says and looks away. "I'm gonna head back and do some more reading" She says and then began to walk back to her room.

Grim stared at her quietly as she spoke. He couldn't do much more than this. She had to get used to all this herself. He already gave her a place to sleep and food for every day she kept being part of the pack. It was interesting how she was so used to be free and alone, when Grim always had his father, the previous alpha, and after that, his own pack at his side. He was never alone, he didn't like it. She stood up and started to head back to the bar. "Just know that whenever you wish to leave, no one will stop you. It's your decision. If you need help with something some see me." He turned away and started to run towards a howl that broke the silence. Someone found a good pray and he was needed to start to hunt it down and kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.