Bar Night: A Night with the Divine

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Eh, guess I'm just speaking from personal experience lol

Right.

So I'm noticing how hard it is for me to determine who is doing what to other characters. Please don't just say 'the man standing by the wall' or 'the woman yadadada...' If you're going to refer to someone, it's okay to use their names. (Of course, your character wouldn't be able to call out to them unless you've been introduced) And if you don't feel comfortable using their names, refer to their appearance or something please. Less confusion for all of us.

*cough* For this rp we'll say that alcohol does. I mean for god's sake, we are in a Bar, spinning in space.

For the record, beer does freeze. And it is alcoholic.

I learned that the hard way... >>

Liquor lol, not until it hits like -15 to -40 Fahrenheit

RomanticWriter - You character, Khaos... Is she talking to Damien? I only ask because of the computer references in your post, but I'm not specified. I've started him responding to Sonder because that did specify him, but I happened to read through yours again. I'll have to edit some things if you did, which isn't really a problem. Might just make my conversation into a threesome... ;P

The other two, you guys have characters yet I haven't seen you post yettt what cha doing?! xDD Lol

Uh, I was, Jovian. My over cheesy post that I spent forever on was, well cheesy, and I don't like dropping names unless my character knows them. My fault for being unclear, but it's not like the first time that's happened. Anyways, fix it if you like, otherwise if you don't wana I can work around it. A threesome (convo) hum? I don't think she'll mind sharing as long as you don't.

I will go in and fix my first post then. I won't respond again until after you've been acknowledged into this conversation. ^^
Sorry for skipping over that part. I don't know why it didn't occur to me before.

We may have to play around with words a little for a little bit, but I think we can make the threesome work.

If you don't know where to jump in, just talk to the Bartender. I have something for you to work with.

I haven't been able to read the IC, but you guys are only allowed one character per person.

If you guys aren't fast poster, don't worry about it. I'm perfectly fine if people want to carry out their own conversations and stuff for a little bit so the others can catch up.

So Charles turned out to be more of a stiff? a cynic? than I thought he would...maybe with a couple drinks he'll warm up a bit. :P

Khaos only has one, but I think a little bit of that will get him nice and toasty!