4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Adventure, Romance, Sci-Fi
Hi, everyone! <3

I was a very active member in 2014/2015 and am looking to slowly ease back into the art of roleplaying again! Figured I would post this to get rid of my grey name too :X I'm excited to reconnect with old friends and make some new ones too! <3

Hi, everyone! <3

I was a very active member in 2014/2015 and am looking to slowly ease back into the art of roleplaying again! Figured I would post this to get rid of my grey name too :X I'm excited to reconnect with old friends and make some new ones too! <3
Oh hi
I feel like I've seen you before
hmmm ;p

Lovely Avatar XD

wahhh, Greenie, we match! <3 <3 <3

we knew this day would come, when greenie's avatar sibling joined us on this holy ground we call iwaku

Welcome back! Have a cookie :cookie:

Luxii! :D Welcome back! Happy to see a reintroduction!! :3

375d084e99d41ff286483938c57d0dce.gif

we knew this day would come, when greenie's avatar sibling joined us on this holy ground we call iwaku

Welcome back! Have a cookie :cookie:

Thanks, Dipper! Greenie and I will rule the world with our soft, black kitty avatars :x <3

Luxii! :D Welcome back! Happy to see a reintroduction!! :3

375d084e99d41ff286483938c57d0dce.gif

Spec! <3 my little foxy friend! :D

Is this ... The Luxii noona's true form?! Intriguing!

Hey! Hi! Welcome back :D

Everyone knows you because of me xD <3 I'm not even sorry noona xD <3

Welcome back! I'm planning on keeping you here! *clings and refuses to let go* OwO

Hi! Welcome back! :> We haven't yet met, you and I, but your avi makes me feel safe around you. =w=

Everyone knows you because of me xD <3 I'm not even sorry noona xD <3

Welcome back! I'm planning on keeping you here! *clings and refuses to let go* OwO

/clings harder You know you're my favorite :X

!!!!
The legendary noona gave me a heart?! *swoons* x.x <3

asldjaskd I am not legendary, Sheepie, please! D: <3

Hi! Welcome back! :> We haven't yet met, you and I, but your avi makes me feel safe around you. =w=

Hi, Moody! <3 Awww, you're so sweet ^^

@Luxii
my heart...cannot handle....the love *ded* x.x
lmfao <3

/clings harder You know you're my favorite :X

*snuggles* I do know, but I have to brag about you so people know why you're my favorite ♡

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Ohh, so you're the noona.

Welcome back! 8D

• Love
Hi there and welcome back to the site! I think you were around in the slice of time that I was on hiatus so we haven't crossed paths before.
Apofiss has really lovely artwork, nice choice. Their style is so sweet and soft, super recognizable.
Some things have probably gotten shuffled around since last you were here, so if you get turned around make Crystal work for their supper feel free to ask!

• Love