back after a long haitus!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Luxii

world's best noona
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Adventure, Romance, Sci-Fi
Hi there and welcome back to the site! I think you were around in the slice of time that I was on hiatus so we haven't crossed paths before.
Apofiss has really lovely artwork, nice choice. Their style is so sweet and soft, super recognizable.
Some things have probably gotten shuffled around since last you were here, so if you get turned around make Crystal work for their supper feel free to ask!
Thank you so much, Kitti! Everyone has been so very welcoming <3 And don’t worry, I make CrystalTears CrystalTears work hard as it is ;D

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I love doing both, it really depends. In a group rp that I didn't create or come up with the plot for I prefer to be passive. In group rps that I make and create the plot for I tend to give myself complete control. I am definitely an aggressive style rper in those situations. In a 1x1 or invite only where everyone is involved and helps to create the plot I like to do both, passive and aggressive. I tend to be VERY inquisitive during planning for 1x1's, and will ask questions to basically plan certain things to every little detail (some things I leave to develop in RP, obviously), but that's sort of just how my brain works. I run on a Q&A style generally and am really, really laid back about almost everything. I promise, I would tell you if I was disinterested (I am fairly blunt with my thoughts... though I would word it gently :)).
Favorite Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
Genre You DON'T Like
I don't really like super futuristic (I'm fine with things like a Hunger Games setting, but nothing with hovercrafts and wall-e type things please) and I won't do anything scary... me no likey scary thingys.
Welcome back Luxii Luxii !

I don't believe we've met either, but it seems you have good taste in artwork as your avatar is adorable :3

CrystalTears

The Lovers
INTERN MODERATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Male
I think I tend to lean more on the aggressive side, but I would love for you to contribute to the story too! Sometimes I just lean back and play super passive just so you can get your ideas out there too! :D
Favorite Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;
Genre You DON'T Like
Yuri... I just... I can't ^^; And I'm really bad at fandoms... ^^; Unless it is OC X OC, but... it's in this part for a reason ^^; Sorry guys!
Thank you so much, Kitti! Everyone has been so very welcoming <3 And don’t worry, I make CrystalTears CrystalTears work hard as it is ;D
I mean. . . If I am not your guide around the site and to-go-to person for questions, I won't lie, I'll be somewhat insulted! xD <3

I'm working hard for you, you know! XD

Luxii

world's best noona
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Adventure, Romance, Sci-Fi
Welcome back Luxii Luxii !

I don't believe we've met either, but it seems you have good taste in artwork as your avatar is adorable :3
Thank you so much! <3 We’ll see each other around more I’m sure ^^

I mean. . . If I am not your guide around the site and to-go-to person for questions, I won't lie, I'll be somewhat insulted! xD <3

I'm working hard for you, you know! XD
You always do :D <333

Cosmic Fey

Dragon Lord
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male
I can be both I suppose; It really depends on the storyline and plot of the RP, but I will always do my best to help push the story along
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, school-life... I'm really not picky as long as it has a good premise and plot.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, but that's about it really
Hey Luxii Luxii
Welcome back! :D

Luxii

world's best noona
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels