Babies!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hmm...Babies, there is just something about them that make me smile :D

On that note, Yes! I would love to have kids come day, be they my own or adopted. I had a bit of an infertility scare in high school but that is all fixed, supposedly. Either way, whether it is my genetic child or an child who is without good parents in the USA, I will gladly take them into my own home~ I just love the idea of being a mom!

Of course, that will have to wait for after college and when I have a very stable and permanent job, as well as a place of my own. Last thing I want it to get knocked up while living with my parents, talk about a sever stress hazard right there! Also, if I ever knew a person that was unable to actually carry their own child I would do that as well. Every one has the right to a genetic child, no matter the population numbers and so on! Of course, I would highly recommend adoption because I believe having a surrogate mother is extremely expensive... >.>

I'm more of an "Adopter" than a "birther".

I was adopted at birth, so was my brother- NOT RELATED TO ME BY BLOOD, we were just adopted by the same family.

I agree with Tegan that there might be JUST A FREAKIN SMIGGIN of too many people on the earth.

Plus the guy I'm with right now.... has some background issues. family history issues. He's afraid of passing on any bad traits, and so am I.

With our luck, we'd end up being the parents of a baby that would be allergic to all main foods, such as corn, wheat, soy, and milk; It would have constant health problems; would have my tendancy to drink, and he's afraid that he'd pass on his father's drunken mean spirit; It would be allergic to animals for the most part until it turned 15; would have a mix of his tallness and my FREAKIN STICK-FIGURE-NESS, it would always be hungry, but never gain weight until a certain point; Would have my mental problems, would need ADD medication and Anti-depressants; It would have my tendancy for addiction, and my OCD-like qaulities, like nervous behaviors; socially awkward and low self esteem.

NOT HAVING THAT. HELL FUCKING NO.

Adopting. Yes.

No babies. D:<

That being said, I want to adopt a child or two around the age of 4 or 5.

I want children one day, but their is a high possibility I will not be able to. So I'm one of those people that will love a child of my own, but if it doesn't happen I will lavish love on my god children, and family's kids.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate kids. O_o

At most, I want two. At least one boy! =D

...I have four.

If you think it's going to be a joyride, you're not ready. I seriously give massive props to the ones on here that either want to be the crazy aunt/uncle or to adopt though.

I'm not quite ready to make said babies, because I will be married first, and I'm not ready for either of those activities. (Read as: no man is ready to take up the challenge that is Arashi). I'd like to finish my last two years of college and then eventually get married to some awesome guy that will put up with my antics. Might take a while to find one; I am expecting a lot of traveling in my future, mostly to and from Asia. Translating and whatnot. *waves hand* Anyways...

BABIES! Yes, yes, babies. I'm not entirely sure how they work and I don't like how they will... affect my body. But I want them. Two or more, however many tries it takes to have a boy and a girl. ~ Babies!

I do indeed wish to have babies one day. But no matter how much my mother pushes the matter I with NEVER have 6 kids like she did! >.<

As much as my ovaries go crazy everytime I see an adorable baby I will surely wait until I have secured the right man to father them :3

I want two kids. I will probably end up having one, but I am definitely adopting one or both of them. Knowing me though, I will most likely adopt a few and have one. All depends on the future.

I would liiiike~
Two boys and one girl. c:
I would like to have them around the age of 29 or 30.
I'd like to get married around 27. ~ Have time without kids for a while.
So yeah.

I don't think about them. I have no desire to marry anyone anytime soon, so having offspring isn't that important to me right now in my life.