B.A.F (Bayview Academy of Failure!) ~ OOC ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EternalMusic

Original poster
[warning=red]Guys just I need to say that this RP is not my own! There used to be an old thread which somewhat died and we have given the RP another chance~
The original owner @B l u E s, has given us permission to restart this RP even though she isn't planning on being in it~ *grins and winks at Jazz knowing she is going to be reading this~*
But anywho thought you should know that.[/warning]

Welcome to Bayview High,

or how most call it, the B.A.F
Bayview Academy of Failure

I don't have to say how rundown this academic building is. Pretty much everyone who can't afford to be in private schools or to travel from one city to another for education ends up there. The worse student across this gigantic city end up there and very little actually pass (or survives) high school.

Expect an EXCEPTIONAL high school experience if you end up going there.

paysage-persona_4__the_ultimate_in_mayonaka_arena_600_1214838-img.jpg

((You will need to imagine that the school is way more run down than you can see at the moment~))

RULES
  1. GRAMMAR IS IMPORTANT! Please try and not make a jumble mess for us to read ^^;;
  2. I am just personally really into at least a nice small paragraph for a post on here. (Those that have RPed in my other groups will know how this is a rather much smaller expectation than normal)
  3. NO SPEED POSTING AND EXCESSIVE ONE LINERS, can't stand it guys. And there is a small expectation on the length of posts.
  4. Please listen to the me and the CO-GMs our word is final.
  5. DO NOT ignore a roleplayer IC
  6. Please write in third person~!!!
  7. I want interesting backstories so be creative~!! PLEASEEE I MEAN ITTTT~!!!!!
  8. No Mary Sue or Gary Sue
  9. NPC's PERMITTED! (but CS required *precise NPC at top)
  10. Have fun. That's the most important :)
*POST AT LEAST ONCE A DAY! REQUIRED*

IMPORTANT TO READ

The storyline will be mostly lifestyle and touch several social aspect. It's important to keep in mind that everyone has to participate in the plot and put down some of their ideas. It's VERY ENCOURAGED to develop your character even if few people interact with you. FLASHBACKS are AWESOME *hint hint*

Even though I have decided to change the fact that the length of posts does matter, I do not want things to get boring. Even if it means that once in a while you post a one liner or such I won't get too mad. I just want you all to be really creative~!! Moving the story in your own way is encouraged!!! I want to have your inputs on the story as well so if you have any ideas~ SHOOT THEM AT ME~!!!!

But of course small posts are fine~ Thsi RP used to be a Give-No-Fucks RP so i am alright with small posts once in while~ But I want us all to work together to move the story along not just one or two people creting situations for people to just react in~ Feel like you want to create tension? DO IT!!! Fights are normal - especially in a high school - so do it!

Character Sheet

I know I have titled this thread OoC but here is what I want to do.
I will be creating a separate thread later soon for all of the accepted character sheets. The finer details about this will come later but that's really it. You can post character sheets on here that is completely fine~ So I have provided the character sheet below~
((Those who are from the previous RP you can post your character sheets as they were before just add the relationship status as well~))

Name:
Affiliation: (describe what type of student or person he is)
Relationship Status: (Are they single? etc.)
Appearance: (Anime pics)
Rumors*: ( basically, what people know -REQUIRED- )
Theme Song: ( optional )

The strict minimum. Done on purpose so people have to interact with you to know about that stuff ;)
You can add more if you feel it's needed. And also it is just nice not to have to do large character sheets once in a while~ *winks*

No character limit

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: B l u E s
Will need this later~ Also I will fix up that terrible BB Coding right now~ *laughs*

Just in case i need this as well~ I hoep nobody posts before I can save this one more post ^^;;

tumblr_mioilaTMLU1qf5osmo1_r1_500.gif

::Name::
Sanduni Sindulamai

::Affiliation::
Muse Goddess

::Age::

::Relationship Status::
Single

::Rumors::
Apart from the fact that Sanduni has a stunning voice, many people don't know extremley a lot about her. She mysteriously just popped up during the start of the year with no background information of her. Some say that she is from a different planet (mainly the sci fi groups) and some say that she used to live in the countryside hanging out with gangs. Thus meaning that the reason she moved to school was to clear the slate and start anew or to create more trouble after settling in. Most people are waiting for something excitign to happen apart from her astounding voice.

::Theme Song::
(An example of one of her styles)

tumblr_mmwvk2ZHmt1r012yho6_500.gif

Adolpho Dulcine

The Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and also Model)

Dating - Kurumi

It has been a while since Adolpho has returned back home after all the places that his work has taken him. But people have heard that he just wanted to return home for a while and thus came back here. It wasn't too long ago that he was in high school but due to the fact he has missed several grades he had been pulled back a year to just make sure he gets everything up. Well that is what the rumours say anyway, but who knows. Maybe Adolpho appeared for some other reason.

(I will get one up later)

1352693196_gn.jpg

Uriel Arleong

The Naughty Dreamer

Single

The largest rumour spread around about Uriel is the fact that he has slept with over 50 girls and over 60 boys. The true heart of the boy x boy fan club that is held within the school, Uriel is everyone's naughty little dreamer.

Name: Leone Valcrosse
Affiliation: Tame Lion
Relationship Status: Single
Appearance:

Rumors:
There are some issues going on at his home, though the rumors range from alcoholism to abuse.
When he fights, he sure as hell ain't gonna be on the loosing end.
Theme Song:
You're Going Down by Sick Puppies

Name: Nathan Taren
Affiliation: SOL
Appearance:

Rumors:
He's a pretty chill guy. Friendly, outgoing, and loves photography and art in general.
He likes henna tattoos.
His luck is.... Utterly terrible.
Theme Song:
Where Dreams Go To Die by The Downtown Fiction

Name: Nathalie Taren
Affiliation: Mute Music Junkie
Appearance:

Rumors:
She is mute, but she wasn't born that way.
Sol's her big brother, though he constantly gets the "I didn't know you had a sister" bit.
She loves metal, punk, alternative, and occasionally techno music.
Annabeth practically adopted her as a sister. Probably best not to mess with her, otherwise you'll have the Card Queen out for your soul on a silver platter, garnished with oregano.
Theme Song:
Foreplay/Long Time by Boston

Name: Annabeth Reven
Affiliation: Gambler, Card Queen, Aluro, Anna-bet.
Appearance:

Rumors:
Anna-bet has a knack for card games, and can call a bluff from a mile away.
She doesn't take shit from anyone, and holds herself up high despite what anyone else has to say about her.
She's a loose cannon kind of girl. She can be expected to do the unexpected.
Theme Song:
Extraordinary Girl/Letterbomb by Green Day

Of course they are all accepted~ *smiles* I will get the IC thread up when i wake up in the morning~ *grins* Also I will make a separate thread for all of our characters again so that we don't lose all the characters again in the midst of the OoC

Name: Rosary Church
Affiliation: School shipper (Not a stripper)
Appearance:
stylish_anime_girl_by_danesse198-d6lra3m.png

Rumors*: Shes that girl who ships anyone in her head and draws pictures of it. She doesn't care if the people are real or fiction
Everyone says she's easy, but I haven't met anyone whos been with her.
Theme Song:

Name: Cody Jobs
Affiliation: The love sick skirt chaser
Relationship status: Single
Appearance:
anime_guy_and_cat_by_tabitha_de_la_kitty-d462nrq.jpg

Rumors*: "isn't he always dating someone?
At least when he's with a girl she's all he looks at.
But his relationships never last long, must have commitment problems."
Theme Song:
(I might change his song, idk yet)

Last edited:
Name: Anne Rhea Lincoln

Affiliation: The Silent Beast

Appearance:
HCQZydD.png

Rumors*:
- She beat up a group of four years older bullies when she was 15, with her bare fists ...
- She smashed a teacher's nose ... and his car, a Ferrari worth a incredible amount of $ ...
- She punched her ex-school's principal, twice, before being stopped by the PE teacher, which had to do this by surprise as even he feared Anne ...
- To make it even better she went to his home and after the principal refused to open his doors she smashed his wooden post box into pieces and made a fire out of them and cooked some meat with it ...
- Further she spit on the floor of the courtroom in which she was trialed, after the principal sued her (she won), after his testimony ended ...
- From this going to B.A.F. because of being to popular with the students of her ex-school and becoming a power inside of it that threatened the power of the teachers and principal ...
-All between her breaking her teacher's nose and her leaving the school is well reported by local, regional and even national newspapers/television. She is (in)famous on at least a regional scale if not wider.
- A quiet person which keeps to herself ... as long you don't flip her switch and turn her into a blood-seeking beast ... and if she is out for your blood you better run ...
- Allegedly took MMA, boxing, Karate and a few other Martial Arts trainings from at least nine years of age if not sooner for some of them. Also talented as hell for them if rumors are true. Probably true if you take a look at her exploits.

Theme Song:
"Me Against The World" by "Simple Plan"
Lyrics Video

NGNL :heart: 4 ∞

Here is my CS. Might make one more character from one of my ideas sometime soon ... but will see if I get the inspiration and will for it...

14f08becc17d547c5ad386f5ef2b21bf.jpg

Name: Alex Cross
Affiliation: Street fighter
Rumor:
She has beaten a man to a pulp, she is as tough as an ox, she lives alone, she has been arrested at the least once
Theme Song:

92e4ac67f8c40e31b4355d85f0d541e0.jpg

Name: Giovanna (Geo) Kitsu
Affiliation: The Starving Artist
Rumors*:
She works several jobs
She is a good artist
Not the most, responsible student
She has a belly button piercing, snake bites, glasses, and three piercings in each ear

Theme Song:

4087509ee90da40dbfe1ac89d2dedf7d.jpg

Name: Kurumi Shitonobe
Affiliation: The Speed Junkie/ Half of the Kings court (The Queen)
Relationship Status: Dating Adolpho
Rumors*:
-She drives fast, like, ILLEGAL fast
-She is bigtime rich
-She has been expelled and no other school wants her
-She lives as the second youngest of 8 children, and is basically forgotten with her sister, who goes to school with her
-She dyes her hair
-She is the Second Best Drag Racer at school

Theme Song:

a2aedd30a9df652703f648d1dd790cab.jpg

5a9c89907d541c8767d6d58fac825cbe.jpg

Name: Yui Shitonobe
Affilliation: The Second Speed Junkie/ The Second half of the Kings Court (The King)
Rumors*:
-She drives fast, like, ILLEGAL fast
-She is bigtime rich
-She has been expelled and no other school wants her
-She lives as the youngest of 8 children, and is basically forgotten with her sister, who goes to school with her
-She is the Best Drag Racer at school

Theme song:

Last edited:
Don't worry she is already accepted just put her up on here~ That way you know that she is on this thread~ I will make the character sheet thread later~

Blaah....I don't feel like search for my character sheet T_T

I think gore had a list at one point, not sure if it's updated, but yeah,

Don't worry she is already accepted just put her up on here~ That way you know that she is on this thread~ I will make the character sheet thread later~
Okay. Thank you. I also might make a few more characters, is that alright with you?

I guess I just might as well make the Character Sheet thread soon just for the fact that we can then get this show on the road~ Don't want you guys to wait any longer than you already have had to~

Where do I sign up? Lmao I have one or two little jerks...I mean characters...to toss in.

Status
Not open for further replies.