B.A.F (Bayview Academy of Failure!) ~ OOC ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be straight up and state this is an AU from a character in a novel I am currently writing. I have two? Can I have both? If not, which do you as the runner of this RP like better?

Name: Armand Smith

Affiliation: Popular outcast

Relationship Status: Single, but is very hung up on a friend of his (who I will throw in here also if I'm allowed to play multiples)

Appearance:
17697code.jpg

Rumors*: His brother just got back from the army, rumor is he has PTSD. Armand does martial arts, but no one knows what kind. There's rumors that he smokes weed even though he doesn't. He got drunk and got in a fistfight with another kid at the last big party he went to--the other kid was the loser. He's adopted, and doesn't call his dad by dad but by his first name.

Theme Song: Oh god, what would I even pick?

OPTION TWO:

Name: Wren Baker

Affiliation: Equine Princess

Relationship Status: Single

Appearance: Someone drew me fanart once. Pretend it's not fantasy and that her eyes are brown (I was a dumb 16 year old):
anime_girl_render_by_hendrix7733-d5k6r9q.png

Rumors*: There's rumors she sleeps around that probably aren't true. Her parents are bugging her already regarding why she doesn't have a boyfriend/isn't married/wanting grandchildren. Her family almost lost their house last year and really did lose the house before that. Her father isn't working.

Theme Song: Still don't know what I would pick tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can play multiples, but you can't date any of your own characters @aromachief

Ahh, is this a rule from what I believe was a previous incarnation of this thread?

These two wouldn't date anyway (she isn't into him and is leaving for college, basically). This dynamic IS, however, an *excellent* way to stir up drama. Guaranteed to start a shitstorm, and what else are RPs about? *evil grin*

He gets her in canon for all of five seconds of a really not healthy relationship then he dies. Cause I suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, is this a rule from what I believe was a previous incarnation of this thread?

These two wouldn't date anyway (she isn't into him and is leaving for college, basically). This dynamic IS, however, an *excellent* way to stir up drama. Guaranteed to start a shitstorm, and what else are RPs about? *evil grin*

He gets her in canon for all of five seconds of a really not healthy relationship then he dies. Cause I suck.
Well to be honest it is just a rule for the RP~ Also it is just a little bit meh when the same person has both their characters dating~

And affiliation is something like "Ice Queen" or "Smiling Butterfly" something like that~

And also we need a last name for the characters~ I will fully accept them after all of that~

Hahaha I can understand not wanting two people dating by the same author, I suppose.

I made the requested changes.

They look good to me~ I can't see their aparances yet but once I get home I will approve~ But what I can see so far seems awesome~

I didn't put a picture up for Armand. I can never find one that seems to suit him, though if people have suggestions I'll bite. If you would REALLY REALLY like me to I can find something approximate, but I always have a TERRIBLE time finding representative pictures. I suck :(

Wren's is fanart someone drew. Imagine that the picture doesn't have wings or purple eyes (she doesn't even have this in canon anymore) because I don't want to take time to edit them out :P

I didn't put a picture up for Armand. I can never find one that seems to suit him, though if people have suggestions I'll bite. If you would REALLY REALLY like me to I can find something approximate, but I always have a TERRIBLE time finding representative pictures. I suck :(

Wren's is fanart someone drew. Imagine that the picture doesn't have wings or purple eyes (she doesn't even have this in canon anymore) because I don't want to take time to edit them out :P
you could use a anime avatar creator, that is as cloe as I can get when i use my own characters from novels in these RPs.... But we need images.

Found one fairly close enough. Is it good enough? D: This is so hard! I'm really stepping outside my comfort zone with this RP, lol, but it's a good thing I think!

Found one fairly close enough. Is it good enough? D: This is so hard! I'm really stepping outside my comfort zone with this RP, lol, but it's a good thing I think!
I can see armand~ I think he looks really good~ and I am not sure about the female cause i can't see her yet~

And also it is good to experience new things~ *has recently allowed someone to take her to a horror 1x1*

The female isn't exactly an anime picture, it's a sketch someone made that I found very accurate that I then ruined by coloring in, and summarily lost the original :/

Anyway am I accepted? Because I'm pretty eager to leave that comfort zone lol

Ah, alright. I can find another approximate picture for Wren if you like since hers, as I said, is a canon fanart someone drew me of her.

Ah, alright. I can find another approximate picture for Wren if you like since hers, as I said, is a canon fanart someone drew me of her.
hmmmm if you can find another one of her that would be awesome cause I do want anime images.......... but if you can't I guess that is alright~

Picture changed out for one that's close enough. Posted. Am I approved? lol

Like I said this is outside my comfort zone and I'm actually a little excited about it.

Picture changed out for one that's close enough. Posted. Am I approved? lol

Like I said this is outside my comfort zone and I'm actually a little excited about it.
haha sorry just me and my OCD~ But I think everything looks awesome now~

don't worry about it~ We will look after you~ *smiles* I will be putting up a thread for all accepted character sheets soon~

Status
Not open for further replies.