awesome new anime

Best part about this animu is Kouta Hirano. Guy screams OPERATOR in my face. Couple that with the fact that he's voiced by Nobuyuki 'King of Braves' Hiyama.

GAI-NEE-SAN!!

T-T

But yeah, Anime is much like any other medium. It can be good...and it can be bad.

Though knowing that the KING OF BRAVES is in this is very tempting...

What grumps and WMD said, you want post apocalyptic zombie goodness, it's been done since before animu-heresy was even known in this country.

I stumbled on this last week or so. It's pretty sweet but all actual horror and seriousness was thrown out the window after watching the opening. If I wanted excessive panty shots and suggestive poses I wouldn't be watching horror.

GEORGE A ROMERO FOTHERMUCKERS.

WATCH THEM. ALL OF THE ...OF THE DEAD FILMS ARE FUCKWIN.

FUCK AN WIN.

FUCKNWIN.

YOU GET THE IDEA.

I like this anime, for both boobies and the story. Yet I also been watching a anime called Ookami-san. It may not have much boobies in it, yet I too like the story. It all comes down a matter of taste if one like this anime or another.

As for people who say they don't like anime. They just haven't found one that fits there liking.

Spartan, there are those that dislike the style, as in to say they dislike anime not for story, but for asthetic reasons.

i used to be one such individual, until my tastes and tolerances loosened.

WMD speaks the truth. for some its the animation style itself that gets to them.

I'm one of them. What pisses me off is that the very style means that there is little to no distinction between different characters and the way they look aside from their eyes.

And then there's the anime eyes. I mean, seriously, what is this I don't even

As for this series, even if I could get past the fact that the style makes me want to ritually sacrfice the artist to the Elder Gods, there's really nothing new or interesting about it. Everything it does related to zombies and apocalypse scenarios has been done before, and what's more done better.

Again, go read The Walking Dead if you want an interesting, well-written zombies apocalypse scenario.

I heard about this anime, it sounds interesting from what I read on Wikipedia.

lolololol

Why do you guys keep praising the plot or judging it on plot value? The plot is non existent.

IT IS all about the fanservice - zombies are just part of that fanservice. [they make a good excuse - oh my, my clothes got torn~ Oh my we have to repopulate~] If you're not into fanservice, then this anime is not for you.

That's it.