Avengers' Children

I'd like to get in on this if I could :3

Name: Eris Lokidottir

Female

Power(s):

Shape-shifting (normally into a panther or black wolf with green eyes), astral projection, illusion, conjuration, and destruction casting, flight via levitation, telekinesis, and teleportation

Talent(s) [be reasonable]: ​

Eris is exceptionally skilled at the art of stealth as well as speech. Traits she inherited from her father.

Personality: ​

Eris is often quiet and impassive. She isn't normally thrilled to work with mortals but thanks to Uncle Thor, she has no choice. She is no trickster, like her father, but if she is displeased or angry everyone will know it through some sort of chaos (windows shattering, objects violently flying through the air and smashing, water pipes bursting and flooding rooms, etc). Because of her parentage, she is often ridiculed and snarled upon and thought to be at the center of all chaos, trickery, and ill doing causing no one to trust her fully which is where her impassive demeanor comes from, but her relationship with said parent is... rocky at best.

Position [optional]:

Eris prefers to end a fight as quickly as possible so if she can sneak her way to an enemy and dispatch it with her dagger skills than she would prefer to do so. If not, she would be giving magical cover fire.

Other:

Eris was born from Loki via parthenogenesis and was immediately taken from him by Odin, like all his other children. She was given to Frigga who decided to raise her just as she had raised Loki. She was only able to see her father a minimal amount of times and he taught her as much as he could but she blamed him for being imprisoned and so their relationship is not the best. Though Loki does seem to care for her as he will sometimes request to see her which is out of character for him and she will defend him when certain things are said of him, but she is disappointed in him and therefore their meetings are purely business-like (at least on her end). She associates more with Thor seeing as he is kind when he comes to visit his parents.

Pic:

5KwmqDe.jpg

I know Loki isn't an Avenger but she's the niece of Thor and they get along really well and practically live together since she was raised by Frigga and Odin. I hope it's alright :3