• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's 7 in the morning were being attacked and now were all on the flying bison right?

@PhantomPlazma It's five in the morning, we're being attacked and we just got on a flying bison. I'd like you to post how you're reacting to the attack and how you get on the bison.

@PhantomPlazma It's five in the morning, we're being attacked and we just got on a flying bison. I'd like you to post how you're reacting to the attack and how you get on the bison.
okay posted, hope you like it

@PhantomPlazma Most of them can, yes. However, no one is quite sure if the leader can because he doesn't go through the process of actual bending.

@Cyline Have you decided who pulled Asha back up when she almost fell off or can anyone do it?

Yes Indeed, I had the same question.

Also... I'M ALIVE

@Cyline I made Akoli-Mei go ahead and do it. If your not ok with this let me know and i'll change it.

Sorry it's my ten year old brothers birthday today and I just got back from his party.
I will have Won's post up tonight basically his trip was interrupted before they left the fire nation and he was dropped off in a small Town/Village near the coast (The airships were sent towards Whale Tail Island to help the white lotus. But nobody was to inform the prince why his Crew and are ships were being taken over by his fathers command.)
So now he is in whatever town/ village the avatar arrives at.
how does that sound?

Every once in awhile, I'm going to stray away from Asha, more for development than anything. Of course, it may have to do with the fact that I love writing villians.

Every once in awhile, I'm going to stray away from Asha, more for development than anything. Of course, it may have to do with the fact that I love writing villians.
yeah go ahead, mind if you put there names at the top whenever you post as someone else, just helps to track posts easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.