Attractive Reunion

Ariel thanked Ayden internally, when she felt the grip on her hips tighten. If he wasn't holding her, she would have collapsed on top of him. Her knees were about to give out from underneath her, as Ayden kissed her neck delightfully. "No, no, we'll split it," she breathed, her voice barely a whisper. She didn't even know if he heard her incoherent words, not able to form rational words because of the intoxicating emotions.

Ariel was about to speak once more, but Ayden's lips were on top of hers within a millisecond. Her heart jumped around, hitting the walls of her rib cage in a painful, pleasurable way. Just by what should be a mediocre kiss. She felt light-headed, as if she wasn't even on Earth anymore. She was somewhere else far away, with Ayden. His hard-on poked her abdomen, and pressed into him. As if to let him know she felt it, and she was proud of herself making him feel that way. She nodded in agreement, her hands finding his and intertwining their fingers. She practically dragged him out of the ear-deafening club. Iynn called out for her, but she ignored him. She didn't even hear him.

Once she slammed the doors open, she finally breathed. Her head felt more leveled than before, but not completely. With Ayden near her and all. "Your car?" she asked him breathless still. She held their hands and bodies close to each other, not wanting to risk him disappearing.

Ayden let himself be pulled out of the club, willing to follow Ariel to the ends of the earth. The night air helped to clear the haze of his mind a bit, so when she asked him if they were going to take his car, he was able to nod and lead her in the right direction. He found himself hoping that his car would impress her. She was the kind of girl that deserved only the best. He could still feel the ghost of her lips on his and everywhere they were touching felt electric and burning. A thought struck him and he was voicing it before he could even give it a second thought.

"Please tell me this isn't just a hook up," He murmured softly. "Because it doesn't feel like one to me, and I don't know if I could take it if you didn't feel the same, Ariel." He continued. He knew he was wearing his heart on his sleeve and maybe that wasn't the most attractive quality in a man, but the thought of never seeing her again after tonight and not getting to be with her made him feel less grounded than ever before. It was a scary feeling for him because he'd always been so mellow and down to earth. But there was something about Ariel that lifted him way up into the clouds, make him feel like he was flying. The only problem was that he was afraid she'd let him fall and he'd come crashing down to earth with nothing left to live for.

Ariel was downright impressed by his sports car, never seeing one up so clue. Sure, once in a while a guy has offered to give her a ride...but she was always declined because she had Iynn and his Buick. This was different, because it was Ayden's car. She looked at him in shock, her eyes growing bigger as he uttered the disgusting word hook up.

She slowly found her hands taking in his cheeks, holding his blazing hot face as she looked into her glowing eyes. It was almost inhumane, but it fit him. Ariel didn't think anything of his high temperature, seeing as the club was packed and Iynn was too cheap for an air vent. "Ayden, I've been drawing you in countless notebooks for God knows how long. I've been praying that I meet you...and I finally have you, in my arms. Why would I pass the chance to keep you, for a stupid hook up?" she asked him, in a breathless voice as she regained balance in her breathing.

"Don't ever think less of what we both feel for one another, got that?" she asked him, her heart a bit torn at the fact he would even think of such a thing. Iolani was flirt, but this was Ayden. And besides, she was a classy lady...most of the time.

Ayden immediately calmed when Ariel took his face in her hands and reassured him that she felt the same way he did. He felt guilty for worrying about it, because she looked a little hurt that he had had to ask. "I'm sorry, Ariel," He apologized. "I just couldn't bear to lose you now. You're not the only one who's been dreaming about their soul mate. And as long as you'll have me I'll be here, I can promise you that." Ayden would promise her everything he could, for as long as he could. She was worth everything.

He kissed her hard, pulling her as close as he could until it was like they were a single being. Suddenly everything felt right with the world and he knew that he'd been waiting for this girl forever. He would have told her he loved her, but he didn't want to move faster than they already were.

"Come on, let's go," He said after a while, leaning over to open the passenger side door for her. He wanted to show her how much she meant to him, and how with her it could never be just a hook up. She deserved so much more than that, she deserved everything.

Ariel got into the car in one swift movement, her lips on sensual fire. Her head laid on the back of the head rest, as she didn't even bother placing on a seat belt. Her body was pulsing all over. Her ears, because of her heart. Her lips, because of their shared hot kiss. Her neck, because she was halfway to having a love bite produced by Ayden. Her womanhood, because she was aroused by everything and anything that involved Ayden.

His melodic voice promised her something that none of his actions could. His actions could only enhance his promise. It was as if he said he loved her, but without exactly saying it. She couldn't wait to be with him, be as close as they possibly could be. No clothes between them, just skin against skin...heart against heart, and lips against lips. Just at the thought, she felt her heart rate increasing. She raked her hair, getting impatient because she needed Ayden so badly.

Once he got in, he started to drive. They both looked around, for a hotel for them to stay the night. As she they looked around, her heart pumped violently, her ears ringing. With each foot he drove off, it was a foot closer to them being close together. To be one, like they were before they got into the car. Ariel crossed her legs, trying to keep herself calm, it wasn't working.

Ayden was quiet on the drive to the hotel, thinking mostly. He did a lot of thinking, that's just the kind of person he was. He felt so unlike himself tonight; impulsive, worried, floating, lustful. The feelings were strange but he was loving every minute of it. He momentarily debated turning on the radio, but decided that he was enjoying the silence and just being in close proximity to Ariel. The heat coursing through his veins hadn't left yet and he found himself wishing they could just appear in the hotel room so that they could finally have everything together. He shifted in his seat, almost uncomfortably hard. He needed Ariel now or he might just go up in flames.

Ayden looked over in Ariel's direction and noticed she looked a little on edge, shaky. Was she just excited, or was she nervous? He pulled into a hotel parking lot and parked carefully near the front doors. The hotel was a nice one, standing tall, elegant, and bright against the dark of the night sky. Ayden pulled the keys from the ignition and got out, hurrying around to the other side of the car so he could help Ariel get out of the car.

"Are you okay?" He questioned, voice a low hum of sound. He took her hand to help her out and didn't let go as they began walking. His eyes never left hers, waiting for an answer. He cared so much about this girl already, more than he cared about anyone else in the world.

Ariel got out of the car with help from Ayden, her soul mate. Once he asked if she was okay she gave him a half smile of reassurance. "I just couldn't handle sitting still, with you looking like that and so close..." she trailed off, as her eyes motioned down to his hard on in his pants. As they walked, she felt a blush coming back to her cheeks. "Wait!" she told him, taking off her blazer and handing it to him so he could disguise his raging hard-on. She gave him a soft smile, and pecked on the lips just to give him a taste. She took his hand, and walked into the hotel. It was so elegant, and Ariel knew it would be a lot for just one night.

She chewed on her lip and stood in front of Ayden, with his hand on her hip that she placed. "Are you sure you want to stay here? It looks so...expensive, Ayden. You don't have to pay so much for a room," she told him, not wanting him to spend all his money on her.

She wasn't worth it! She just needed him, his love and his tender touch. That's all she yearned for, and knew she was wasting time asking him about whether or not he really wanted to stay here.

Ayden's mind was in all the wrong places. He was only thinking about one thing, but he managed to walk up to the counter and ask for a room smoothly enough. He was thinking about how to answer Ariel to really show her why he wanted to do this.

"I'm sure," Ayden replied as he handed his credit card to the man at the front desk. He was handed a key which he placed in his pocket, still holding Ariel's blazer in his other hand. He took her hand in his free one, smiling. "You deserve everything. I want to give you everything because somehow you mean everything to me. Fair enough?" He asked, raising a eyebrow and chuckling. The man at the counter was giving them and odd look, so Ayden pulled Ariel away and towards the elevator, slipping a hand around her waist.

"Almost there," He whispered sensually in her ear. "Are you ready?" He asked, smiling warmly at her, eyes dark with lust.

Ariel wouldn't question Ayden anymore, because his mind was set on going through with this. Ariel flashed him a smile when he said that she meant everything to him. Somehow, she felt the same way. "Is it wrong that I feel the same way?" she asked him in a hushed tone. No one deserved to hear anything, only Ayden. Only he could hear how shallow her voice was, how hot he was making her. She felt a little shiver run up her spine as he pulled her over with his arm, by her waist.

Ariel grabbed his bicep for balance, giving him an eager nod to show how ready she was. In fact, she couldn't wait any longer. She turned her body so she was in front of him, her one leg between his while the other was on the outside. Her thigh rubbed against his hard-on, she pulled him down by his collar, giving him a slow and teasing kiss.

The kiss sent icy fire in her lungs, it felt so right! He set her soul on icy fire. Giving her heart wings to soar extremely far. She pulled away slowly, licking the bottom of his lips as if asking for entrance . Like she needed permission. She let her tongue slip ever so slyly into his mouth for just a quick second. She couldn't think. She could only do these sensual actions because that's how she was feeling. And she was getting impatient. Then, the elevator dinged.

(Make sure his love making is like his elements. Fire is hot, and travels quickly and Earth is strong, and rough when it has to be. She'll be graceful, gentle at times...but rough like the hard crashes of waves)

Ariel wouldn't question Ayden anymore, because his mind was set on going through with this. Ariel flashed him a smile when he said that she meant everything to him. Somehow, she felt the same way. "Is it wrong that I feel the same way?" she asked him in a hushed tone. No one deserved to hear anything, only Ayden. Only he could hear how shallow her voice was, how hot he was making her. She felt a little shiver run up her spine as he pulled her over with his arm, by her waist.

Ariel grabbed his bicep for balance, giving him an eager nod to show how ready she was. In fact, she couldn't wait any longer. She turned her body so she was in front of him, her one leg between his while the other was on the outside. Her thigh rubbed against his hard-on, she pulled him down by his collar, giving him a slow and teasing kiss.

The kiss sent icy fire in her lungs, it felt so right! He set her soul on icy fire. Giving her heart wings to soar extremely far. She pulled away slowly, licking the bottom of his lips as if asking for entrance . Like she needed permission. She let her tongue slip ever so slyly into his mouth for just a quick second. She couldn't think. She could only do these sensual actions because that's how she was feeling. And she was getting impatient. Then, the elevator dinged.

(Make sure his love making is like his elements. Fire is hot, and travels quickly and Earth is strong, and rough when it has to be. She'll be graceful, gentle at times...but rough like the hard crashes of waves)