Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on the sign up thread now. All GM powers are still with you though, EtherealLights.

What should be the RP's title though?

My idea is Attack on Titans: Ariadne's Thread. The subtitle is a reference to the myth of Ariadne and the minotaur wherein she helped Theseus navigate from the labyrinth using a ball of thread. It's a similar situation for our characters who will be navigating through the titan infested interior of Wall Maria using clues left by the Survey Corps expedition members. So uhh, yeah that's just my proposal but it's up to you if we'll use it or not. XD

Last edited:
OF COURSE WE USE IT
You are brilliant. I don't know how you do it. XD And i love greek mythology :D

Thank you for the help!!!!

Aww shucks, it's nothing! XD

The sign up thread should be up in an hour or so. I'll be posting the link to it here once it's ready.

Okay XD
But i'll probably be in martial arts class then, so if i don't answer quickly, that's why.

I love your drawings by the way!

Alright then, and I wish I was the one who drew them but alas... I can only rip character art from the internet and Photoshop them. XD

Okay, the sign up threads is completed. It's still very base at the moment but I'll add more section once I get around to making them. Also if the character profile sheet is too much, we could weed out the fields that should be removed. I based it on the Character Profiles in the SnK wiki... that and I just love creating detailed character sheets. XD

Anyways here's the link:

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/attack-on-titans-ariadnes-thread-sign-ups-open.71488/

Status
Not open for further replies.