TESTING Astroblaze's Advanced BBCode Testing Bin

Astroblaze

Traverser#824|The Ally|Autobot|Knight of Doom
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
my schedule is very flexible (probably more than it should be tbh) but my best times are generally 4pm-9pm M-F and 12pm-9pm weekends
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
passive leanings at first, aggressive leanings once familiar
Favorite Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, superheroes, action, adventure, combat, science fantasy, supernatural, hurt/comfort, modern fantasy
Matthew

Astroblaze

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
my schedule is very flexible (probably more than it should be tbh) but my best times are generally 4pm-9pm M-F and 12pm-9pm weekends
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, superheroes, action, adventure, combat, science fantasy, supernatural, hurt/comfort, modern fantasy
Reed

Astroblaze

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Cecelia
Errol

A couple turns and a long hall later, the pair stepped into an open area slightly darker in lighting and color scheme than the headquarters section with a few halls branching off. As they halted near the center of the intersection, two other teens stepped out of a righthand door.

Errol's eyebrows lifted slightly, warm brown eyes flicking between the two heroes and their charge. "You really got him."

"We had help," Pythagoras admitted, "and from Aegis herself of all people." He ducked his head slightly with a self-conscious chuckle. "Honestly, according to what Eve tells me, it was mostly her. I was too late to do much more than take advantage of how she weakened him."

"Well, does it really matter how we got him?" Cecelia interjected. "The important part is that we got him." She set her hands on her hips, lips quirking in a satisfied grin. "He won't be causing any more havoc after this."

Astroblaze

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Dear Reed,
Of course I know your real name.
('How the fuck even, though.') Some things are easier to find than others and it wouldn’t look good for anyone if I just published your name on this pinned note. Of course, there needs to be some fun. After all, it’s always interesting to learn how far people can fall. A person who graduated high school interested in law and became a criminal, trying not to follow in your family's footsteps but mirroring them beautifully. (Fury frowned in skeptical confusion. 'What the fuck is she spouting off about. My blood family is nothing to me, and my adopted family is my greatest inspiration.') You wanted to be better, but yet you are undoubtedly worse, hiding behind tricks and masks. (Fury's mouth curled into a smug grin with a low, mocking chuckle. 'Yeah yeah, you're just jealous because I actually have the balls to do my work in broad daylight instead of hiding behind proxies.') Oh, I know if you get those case files, you are going to sell them back to the heroes. (He rolled his eyes. 'Well duh, that's the only benefit I stand to get out of this clusterfuck. Nothing better than getting paid to make a handful of Lawful Goods sweat.') It makes me disappointed how predictable everyone is. For once, I wanted someone who is different, but perhaps I asked too much. (He curled his lip. 'Melodramatic much?') Ah yes, the clue. That’s why you wanted this note. Find the man whose name sounds suspiciously more animal than human. Bring him to Nicholas Harris and you win. I hope we do get to meet in person.
Love, your pain in the neck kind-of enemy Myst.
P.S. Mixing love and work never ends well.

Astroblaze

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Penguin

Astroblaze

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Harper

Astroblaze

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
JohnR

Astroblaze

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
JohnR
John Reidenbach/Spectre
DATE | TIME | LOCATION

INTERACTIONS
MENTIONS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce blandit dolor ligula, eu scelerisque massa efficitur vitae. Vestibulum suscipit feugiat facilisis. "Etiam in ante ut ante facilisis finibus quis sit amet lectus. Ut ultricies elementum elit ut sodales." Maecenas placerat mauris et dignissim rutrum. Aliquam tempus nisl ac porta volutpat. Aenean aliquet risus aliquam, pharetra ex sit amet, lobortis turpis. Fusce ut dolor sodales nulla ultricies mattis.

"Duis volutpat ac nulla in luctus." Praesent sed cursus mauris. Quisque pellentesque semper nibh et mattis. Integer volutpat suscipit malesuada. Morbi quis luctus lectus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec posuere commodo mauris quis vehicula. Curabitur semper vel libero in pulvinar. Pellentesque tempus massa neque, at varius lacus faucibus id. Quisque malesuada orci risus, sed commodo erat vehicula eget. In sollicitudin, dolor ut pharetra interdum, nisi magna vulputate est, sed feugiat nisl sem eu tellus.