Astroblaze's Advanced BBCode Testing Bin

Cecelia
Errol

A couple turns and a long hall later, the pair stepped into an open area slightly darker in lighting and color scheme than the headquarters section with a few halls branching off. As they halted near the center of the intersection, two other teens stepped out of a righthand door.

Errol's eyebrows lifted slightly, warm brown eyes flicking between the two heroes and their charge. "You really got him."

"We had help," Pythagoras admitted, "and from Aegis herself of all people." He ducked his head slightly with a self-conscious chuckle. "Honestly, according to what Eve tells me, it was mostly her. I was too late to do much more than take advantage of how she weakened him."

"Well, does it really matter how we got him?" Cecelia interjected. "The important part is that we got him." She set her hands on her hips, lips quirking in a satisfied grin. "He won't be causing any more havoc after this."

Dear Reed,
Of course I know your real name.
('How the fuck even, though.') Some things are easier to find than others and it wouldn't look good for anyone if I just published your name on this pinned note. Of course, there needs to be some fun. After all, it's always interesting to learn how far people can fall. A person who graduated high school interested in law and became a criminal, trying not to follow in your family's footsteps but mirroring them beautifully. (Fury frowned in skeptical confusion. 'What the fuck is she spouting off about. My blood family is nothing to me, and my adopted family is my greatest inspiration.') You wanted to be better, but yet you are undoubtedly worse, hiding behind tricks and masks. (Fury's mouth curled into a smug grin with a low, mocking chuckle. 'Yeah yeah, you're just jealous because I actually have the balls to do my work in broad daylight instead of hiding behind proxies.') Oh, I know if you get those case files, you are going to sell them back to the heroes. (He rolled his eyes. 'Well duh, that's the only benefit I stand to get out of this clusterfuck. Nothing better than getting paid to make a handful of Lawful Goods sweat.') It makes me disappointed how predictable everyone is. For once, I wanted someone who is different, but perhaps I asked too much. (He curled his lip. 'Melodramatic much?') Ah yes, the clue. That's why you wanted this note. Find the man whose name sounds suspiciously more animal than human. Bring him to Nicholas Harris and you win. I hope we do get to meet in person.
Love, your pain in the neck kind-of enemy Myst.
P.S. Mixing love and work never ends well.

JohnR
John Reidenbach/Spectre
DATE | TIME | LOCATION

INTERACTIONS
MENTIONS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce blandit dolor ligula, eu scelerisque massa efficitur vitae. Vestibulum suscipit feugiat facilisis. "Etiam in ante ut ante facilisis finibus quis sit amet lectus. Ut ultricies elementum elit ut sodales." Maecenas placerat mauris et dignissim rutrum. Aliquam tempus nisl ac porta volutpat. Aenean aliquet risus aliquam, pharetra ex sit amet, lobortis turpis. Fusce ut dolor sodales nulla ultricies mattis.

"Duis volutpat ac nulla in luctus." Praesent sed cursus mauris. Quisque pellentesque semper nibh et mattis. Integer volutpat suscipit malesuada. Morbi quis luctus lectus. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec posuere commodo mauris quis vehicula. Curabitur semper vel libero in pulvinar. Pellentesque tempus massa neque, at varius lacus faucibus id. Quisque malesuada orci risus, sed commodo erat vehicula eget. In sollicitudin, dolor ut pharetra interdum, nisi magna vulputate est, sed feugiat nisl sem eu tellus.

Valerie
Victoria

Hello, and Welcome to My Commission Shop!

Though I expect to have a more lax schedule over the summer than during semester, I still have some lingering work, along with the difficult and time-consuming process that is writing my first official novel, so I will be taking 10 commissions this time around. However, I am willing to take an extra 5 if you ask nicely and are willing to be patient as I'm not sure what my schedule will ultimately look like.

"Communication is key" has been my motto for many years, so rest assured that I will keep you posted for the entirety of the commission process. It's your idea I'm depicting, after all.

Things I can draw
Subjects
Excellently: vanilla, interactions
Decently: reference sheets, fandom-related
Poorly: N/A

Objects
Excellently: humans, humanoids, facial expressions
Decently: dogs, horses, buildings, vehicles, most props, injuries/scars, muscle
Poorly: most other animals, heavyset characters

Skills
Excellently: proportions, most poses, full-body shots
Decently: mild foreshortening, short comics, close-up shots
Poorly: extreme foreshortening

Things I do not draw
Subjects: sexually explicit, gore, general obscenity, political
Objects: rude or obscene gestures, obesity
Skills: extensive comics

Of course, just because a subject, object, or skill is listed as "Poor" doesn't mean I can't do it! It only means that that element of the piece may not be quite up to par and I may be learning as I go.

If in doubt or if key parts of your idea are unlisted, absolutely feel free to ask me! I will never be annoyed by someone seeking clarification. Besides, I've probably forgotten many things that could be included on these lists.

Style Selection
Classic
My standard style that you see in most of my full pieces and sketches (check me out on DeviantART, link in my signature). I've adapted this from manga over time and practice, attracted to the semi-realistic but idealized proportions and crisp line-work.

One piece worked on consistently takes an average of 1-2 weeks to complete. The least amount of time I have spent on a piece is 4 days.

Pricing
$10 baseline + shipping
+$3 per additional figure in image
+$2 for partial background, +$5 for full background
add frame = +price of frame (expect +$10-15)

Most framing will limit a piece's size to 8"x10" though a matte does give me a degree of flexibility.

Biti
A simpler and cuter style than my usual. Biti is to Classic what chibi is to manga. Due to their simplicity, I prefer to keep Biti drawings substantially smaller than Classic.

One piece worked on consistently takes an average of 5 days to complete. The least amount of time I have spent on a piece is a few hours.

Pricing
$2 baseline + shipping
+$0.50 per additional figure in image
+$0.25 for background
+$0.75 for fridge magnet (magnets average at 2-3" tall and are made from shrinkable plastic)
add frame = +price of frame (expect +$8-10)

Most framing will limit a piece to 5"x7". I don't recommend going much larger, with or without a matte.

Medium
▹ 9"x12" drawing pad (Strathmore)
▹ colored pencils (varied, mainly Prismacolor)
▹ shading pencils (varied, mainly Crayola)
▹ ink pens (Micron)
▹ alcohol-based markers (Winsor&Newton)
▹ other miscellaneous tools used at my discretion

I can buy other, small additions to my medium on request as needed for a commission, but the time needed to find and purchase the tool and a portion of the tool's cost will be added to the commission.

Drop a comment if you're interested! Commission communication will be done via PMs or Discord, whichever's easier for you.

Commissions Slots

Thanks for swinging by!

Hello, and Welcome to My Commission Shop!

Though I expect to have a more lax schedule over the summer than during semester, I still have some lingering work, along with the difficult and time-consuming process that is writing my first official novel, so I will be taking 10 commissions this time around. However, I am willing to take an extra 5 if you ask nicely and are willing to be patient as I'm not sure what my schedule will ultimately look like.

"Communication is key" has been my motto for many years, so rest assured that I will keep you posted for the entirety of the commission process. It's your idea I'm depicting, after all.

Things I can draw
Subjects

Objects

Skills

Things I do not draw
Subjects: sexually explicit, gore, general obscenity, political

Of course, just because a subject, object, or skill is listed as "Poor" doesn't mean I can't do it! It only means that that element of the piece may not be quite up to par and I may be learning as I go.

If in doubt or if key parts of your idea are unlisted, absolutely feel free to ask me! I will never be annoyed by someone seeking clarification. Besides, I've probably forgotten many things that could be included on these lists.

Style Selection
Classic
My standard style that you see in most of my full pieces and sketches (check me out on DeviantART, link in my signature). I've adapted this from manga over time and practice, attracted to the semi-realistic but idealized proportions and crisp line-work.

One piece worked on consistently takes an average of 1-2 weeks to complete. The least amount of time I have spent on a piece is 4 days.

Pricing
$10 baseline + shipping

Most framing will limit a piece's size to 8"x10" though a matte does give me a degree of flexibility.

Biti
A simpler and cuter style than my usual. Biti is to Classic what chibi is to manga. Due to their simplicity, I prefer to keep Biti drawings substantially smaller than Classic.

One piece worked on consistently takes an average of 5 days to complete. The least amount of time I have spent on a piece is a few hours.

Pricing
$2 baseline + shipping
+$0.25 for background
+$0.75 for fridge magnet (magnets average at 2-3" tall and are made from shrinkable plastic)

Most framing will limit a piece to 5"x7". I don't recommend going much larger, with or without a matte.

Medium
▹ ink pens (Micron)

I can buy other, small additions to my medium on request as needed for a commission, but the time needed to find and purchase the tool and a portion of the tool's cost will be added to the commission.

Drop a comment if you're interested! Commission communication will be done via PMs or Discord, whichever's easier for you.

Commissions Slots

Thanks for swinging by!

Hello, and welcome to my Commission Shop!

Options
  • Subjects

Objects

Skills

• Subjects: sexually explicit, gore, general obscenity, political

Style Selection
  • My standard style that you see in most of my full pieces and sketches (check me out on DeviantART, link in my signature). I've adapted this from manga over time and practice, attracted to the semi-realistic but idealized proportions and crisp line-work.

Pricing
    $10 baseline + shipping

• A simpler and cuter style than my usual. Biti is to Classic what chibi is to manga. Due to their simplicity, I prefer to keep Biti drawings substantially smaller than Classic.

Pricing
    $2 baseline + shipping
    +$0.25 for background

Medium
▹ ink pens (Micron)

Commissions Slots

Thanks for swinging by!

Options
  • Subjects

Objects

Skills

Style Selection
  • My standard style that you see in most of my full pieces and sketches (check me out on DeviantART, link in my signature). I've adapted this from manga over time and practice, attracted to the semi-realistic but idealized proportions and crisp line-work.

Pricing
    $10 baseline + shipping

• A simpler and cuter style than my usual. Biti is to Classic what chibi is to manga. Due to their simplicity, I prefer to keep Biti drawings substantially smaller than Classic.

Pricing
    $2 baseline + shipping
    +$0.25 for background

Medium
▹ ink pens (Micron)

Commissions Slots
BONUS
Thanks for swinging by!

Check out my DeviantART to see my artwork.

Options
  • Subjects

Objects

Skills

Style Selection
  • Example 1 | Example 2 | Example 3
    My standard style that you see in most of my full pieces and sketches. I've adapted this from manga over time and practice, attracted to the semi-realistic but idealized proportions and crisp line-work.

Pricing
    $10 baseline + shipping
  • Example 1 | Example 2 | Example 3

Pricing
    $2 baseline + shipping
    +$0.25 for background
Medium
▹ ink pens (Micron)

Commissions Slots
BONUS
Thanks for swinging by!

【 NAME/ALIAS 】
Text Color: #COLOR
«Power Grid»
Intelligence: ?/7 — NOTE
Strength: ?/7 — NOTE
Speed (Running): ?/7 — NOTE
Speed (Flying): ?/7 — NOTE
Durability: ?/7 — NOTE
Energy Projection: ?/7 — NOTE
Fighting Ability: ?/7 — NOTE

《 Personal 》
Preferred NDA: HERE
Full Name: HERE
Current Alias: HERE
Nicknames: HERE

Morality: LAWFUL/NEUTRAL/CHAOTIC GOOD/NEUTRAL/EVIL
Personality:
TEXT HERE​

LIST THINGS THAT MAKE HIM/HER HAPPY HERE​
Dislikes:
LIST THINGS THAT MAKE HIM/HER UNHAPPY HERE​
Fears:
LIST THINGS THAT HE/SHE DREADS HERE​
Quirks:
LIST PHYSICAL AND CHARACTER QUIRKS HERE​
《 Physical 》
Species: HERE
Race: HERE
Height: HERE
Weight: HERE
Voice: ACTOR (CHARACTER, SOURCE)
Appearance: Image Cache
TEXT HERE​
《 Skillset 》
Skills:
LIST TRAINED SKILLS HERE​
Abilities:
LIST INNATE SKILLS HERE​
Powerset: CATEGORY HERE
LIST ABILITY SET AND TECHNIQUES HERE​
Weaknesses:
LIST WEAKNESSES HERE​
Weapons/Gear:
LIST ALL EQUIPPED TOOLS HERE​
《 Relational 》
Sexual Orientation: TEXT HERE
Relationship Status: SINGLE, DATING, MARRIED, WIDOWED, ETC.
Family:
LIST WITH LINK TO CS SHEET AND PLAYER AS APPLICABLE​
Friends/Allies:
Pets:
LIST WITH BRIEF DESCRIPTION​
Affiliations:
LIST WITH SUMMARY OF ROLE​
《 Societal 》
Date of Birth: MONTH DATE
Place of Birth: CITY, STATE/COUNTRY
Citizenship: COUNTRY(IES)/PLANET(S) IF APPLICABLE
Education: HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION
Biography:
TEXT HERE​
《 Technical 》
Domain: HOME DIMENSION (original/created by AUTHOR)
Plots:
LIST ROLEPLAYS/STORIES WITH LINKS HERE—TAG MAIN WITH (core story)​

faceclaim credit: CREDIT

NAME/ALIAS
«Power Grid»

《 Personal 》

Personality:
TEXT HERE​

Dislikes:
Fears:
Quirks:
《 Physical 》
TEXT HERE​
《 Skillset 》
Skills:
Abilities:
LIST INNATE SKILLS HERE​
Weaknesses:
LIST WEAKNESSES HERE​
Weapons/Gear:
《 Relational 》
Family:
Friends/Allies:
Pets:
Affiliations:
《 Societal 》
Biography:
TEXT HERE​
《 Technical 》
Plots:

NAME/ALIAS
«Power Grid»

《 Personal 》

Personality:
TEXT HERE​

Dislikes:
Fears:
Quirks:
《 Physical 》
TEXT HERE​
《 Skillset 》
Skills:
Abilities:
LIST INNATE SKILLS HERE​
Weaknesses:
LIST WEAKNESSES HERE​
Weapons/Gear:
《 Relational 》
Family:
Friends/Allies:
Pets:
Affiliations:
《 Societal 》
Biography:
TEXT HERE​
《 Technical 》
Plots:

NAME/ALIAS
«Power Grid»

《 Personal 》

Personality:
TEXT HERE​

Dislikes:
Fears:
Quirks:
《 Physical 》
TEXT HERE​
《 Skillset 》
Skills:
Abilities:
LIST INNATE SKILLS HERE​
Weaknesses:
LIST WEAKNESSES HERE​
Weapons/Gear:
《 Relational 》
Family:
Friends/Allies:
Pets:
Affiliations:
《 Societal 》
Biography:
TEXT HERE​
《 Technical 》
Plots: