Ask a Riddle, Get a Riddle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FishWolf

Original poster
So the rules are pretty simple. Ask a riddle, let someone guess three times, then, if they get a riddle right, they get to ask a riddle. If they get all three guesses wrong, tell the answer, and let someone else ask a riddle. If you get a riddle right, you get to ask a riddle yourself.

Example:

Person 1 asks a riddle.

Person 2 guesses three times.

Person 1 gives the answer to the previous answer.

Person 3 asks a riddle.

Person 2 gets the riddle right, and then asks another riddle.

So I'll start. (Yeah, the riddle doesn't rhyme, but it's still a riddle.)

A man jumps into a well. He is greeted with three frogs that were already in the well. Two frogs jump out, four frogs jump in, one frog jumps out, three frogs jump in, then two frogs jump out, and no more jump in. How many people are in the well?

One, the man who jumped in at the beginning.

When you feed me I grow stronger,
Yet give me a drink and I will die.
What am I?

Okay, let's see....

I strike down with blinding light, cracking through the sky with speedy flight, like a fiery serpent's tongue. Pride of Hephaestus, who makes me in his forges for the king of gods.

What am I?

lightning ?

32 white horses on a red hill
first they champ
then they stamp
and then they stand still
what are they?

That's it, Your turn

Better keep warm or I'll nip at your toes and nose. I can turn water into bone. You cannot see me, but you can feel me. In summer, you seek me out, but in winter, you hide from me. What am I?

White sheep, white sheep
on a blue hill
When the wind stops
you all stand still
When the wind blows
you walk away slow
white sheep, white sheep
where do you go?

What am I?

Clouds over the ocean?

This one really stumped me.

You got the first Half right.
Do you want another guess on the second half?

Status
Not open for further replies.