Arranged

Lilith couldn't stop herself from full on blushing this time and she opened her mouth to say something. No words came out and the Princess felt even more embarrassed. Patricia smiled and laid a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"It seems that Princess Lilith has lost her voice. I think maybe she will be able to find it later. Have a good bath Prince." Lilith turned to Patricia. She didn't want to be away from her new fiance but she could use some time to collect her thoughts on the whole matter. She turned back and nodded.

"Yes we shall see each other for dinner. Until then the castle is your's for now."

Being her brother wasn't all that hard. Maybe this whole thing would work out. Of course, if someone found out she wasn't actually Robyn, things might get messy. She'd just have to keep up the act. And it really wasn't hard for her to pretend she was her brother. It helped her feel like he was still alive and there with her. It was still just the game they played...

Dakota bowed and smiled. "Thank you. I shall see you at dinner, Lillith." With that, she turned and slipped into the bathroom, looking around.

Artur walked in after her and shut the door behind him, being sure to lock it. "You know, I think this might just work out, Dakota...you're doing very well."

Dakota smiled, starting to run herself a bath while she undressed. She didn't mind her friend being there. She was rather shameless in that aspect. "Thanks. It isn't like Robyn was super deep or anything." She smirked. "This will work..."

With Robyn gone, Lilith let out a sigh, smiling. Her face still felt warm and Patricia was side-eyeing her. She gave her lady-in-waiting a small glare but her heart wasn't in it.

"Let's get you changed for dinner." Lilith nodded, looking back towards where her fiance was. She didn't speak but her mind was spinning. She had met the man she would be wedded to soon. The man who would take her to his own Kingdom where they would rule side-by-side. The thought of marriage and ruling had always seemed like abstract concepts to the Princess. They made sense and she knew others did it but now doing it herself it was odd.

"Do you think I'll make a good bride," she asked suddenly. Patricia smile.

"The best."

Dakota stood in front of the mirror after her bath and sighed as she smoothed down her clean clothes. She felt so much better after getting all of the filth from the road off of her body. She smiled and brushed a short lock of hair out of her face before turning to look at her brother's best friend and right hand. "Are you ready?"

Artur laughed. "You're the one getting married and you're asking me if I'm ready?" He shook his head and walked over, putting his hands on Dakota's shoulders. "You're too good at this, Dakota." he said softly. "It's like I'm talking to Robyn himself..."

"Well, we used to always fool you with this." she smirked.

"Robyn's hips didn't help matters. He could always be mistaken as a woman from behind."

"I know." she laughed softly. "Come on." she said, brushing his hands off of her shoulders before she started crying or something.

Soon, she walked into the dining hall and looked around, smiling politely at everyone already seated. She found her seat up near the king and across the table from her princess. She sat down and smiled. "I missed you, Princess Lillith."