Arnor High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wis walked out of class once the bell rang, notebook held tightly to her chest, pen tucked behind her ear, and bag slung over her shoulder.
As she walked to her next class, she heard a group of kids laughing as they surrounded something. Curious, she shuffled over to the crowd, close enough to see what was going on but far enough to not be too close to anyone, and stood on her toes.
She saw Toni and that other girl from earlier, the one who freaked her out.
As she peered over the crowd, she wondered what happened.

Elli smiled brightly at the comment. "I'm Elli! And thanks!" She paused for a second. "I think...."

Toni straight faced "Why is that a question? It sounds kind of rude."

Her eyes widened before shaking her head quickly. "No! I mean.. I didn't mean to be rude! I just..." She searched her eyes over the crowd for a way out of the slight insult before spotting a familiar purple haired girl. "Hey it's the girl from this morning! Let's go say hi!" Elli grabbed a hold of his hand, and before he protest, she was dragging him through the crowd and toward the girl.

She let out a quiet squeal as the girl noticed her and began quickly making her way through the crowd with Toni.
She quickly began backing up as the duo grew closer

Toni let the Elli drag him "Hey Elli, Your scaring her. Hey Elli." Toni brought her to an abrupt stop "You Alright?"

She was nearly against the wall by the time Toni had stopped her from moving any closer.
Wis wasn't used to so much attention, nor was she used to someone so forward with so much energy.
She simply raised her hand in attempt to wave

When Elli saw just how much distress the younger girl was in, the smile slid off of her face. She attempted to step forward, but Toni kept her back. She then saw that the girl had backed herself into the wall. She would certainly feel cornered if she was to step closer. "Hey...I'm sorry. I.... I guess I didn't realize how I was acting."

She blinked as she apologized but nodded slightly.
"I-it's okay...you just startled me. It isn't 're-really your fault, though...I'm too nervous for my own good..."

Elli's mood seemed to change instantly from sad to happy once again. "Yay! So~ What's your name?"

Toni let out a sigh and released Elli. "Good to see you two get along. We better hurry to our next classes though bell's about to ring. Jeez. I sound like an old man" Toni rubbed his head.

"I'm..W-Wisteria..." She said, hugging her notebook as she looked over at Toni and nodded.

Elli let out a gasp as Toni mentioned the next class "Drama class!" Her eyes went wide when she looked up at the clock. "No! I can't be late again! Bye Toni! Bye Wisteria! Nice to meet you~"

"She's a mess. Only met her today, and she's a mess. We gotta get back Wis, come on."

"Uh- bye, Elli!" She called as she ran off to drama class, then nodded at Toni.
"She's nice though." She said as they headed to next class.

Toni looked back at Wis. "You seem to be more at ease. I told you she was just a bit lost." They reached their classroom, but class had already started so they had to wait outside for the whole 45 minutes. Toni leaned against the wall. he popped his hood up. "Perfect."

Wis frowned widely as she leaned against the wall, slowly sinking down.
"I've never been late to class before..."She mumbled to herself, laying her head in her hands.

Toni was flustered. He had no idea what to say. Wis was an A+ student, He was your average joe. With a few perks "Well, It's not so bad. We could get together and study the handouts on our own. It shouldn't be so hard." Toni looked at the notes and handouts. He didn't know any of the junk. I'm a goner...

"Yeah...I suppose so..." She nodded slightly as she stared down at the notes. "Yeah, maybe you're right....it shouldn't be too hard..."

Class was dismissed and the teacher called Wis and Toni inside to clean. "Man we're missing lunch." When they got done a few minutes of lunch were still left. Toni opened his bag and out came a teddy bear. Toni reached in the bear's mouth and pulled out apples one after the other. Just apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.