Argo Academy for Gifted Children (DC RP)

If no one joins, do we want to double up characters? I can do like Damian Wayne to add a bat family character?

You certainly can play a Batman if you want as we don't seem to have any takers.
Hmm, I'll sleep on it. Right now it seems there is only four students with three being female and my male. Up to y'all if you want to keep it that way or I can try to double up with another male.

If you want to play a Bat Fam Man, I'm totally cool with it. Let's see what ya got!
Maybe, we seem to have an even number of boys and girl characters now. So, we will see.

Okay, everyone! I'm gonna start working on the first GM post. To put ya'll in the proper state of mind, we're going to have the kids just arriving and being brought to an auditorium for a little orientation session. Each kid will have gotten an invitation, even if they have no idea how anyone knew of them. Super Hogwarts like. ....but no owls. Just mail. A raven? No no...just a letter in the mail. I'll post the first GM post, and then post as Canary. And then post as you like! BUT post only once for each character! This will determine posting order, which we are going to follow!
Mount up!

Ooh, I've been wanting a superhero RP! :D Still looking for new players?

Still looking for 1 or 2 more! the IC has started, but the thing about school is that students can arrive whenever. Go ahead and drop your CS when you're ready!
First come, first serve folks!

Nice to hear! Although I have another question! Are pics necessary? I've always found it rather hard to find any decent faceclaims for my characters, usually due to their pretty...out there appearances. :U But I never skimp on providing a very detailed written appearance! Is this is a problem? :O

Pics aren't necessary, not really. I prefer them, but if someone doesn't want to go through all the rigamoroll of finding a pic I'm so not gonna force someone. So no need to get a faceclaim if you don't want to!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ragamoofin
Yay!!! I'll try to get up a sheet as soon as I can!!!

Oh do we have to move our sheets? And working on bio have had a busy day

Yeah I would like you guys to move the cs's to the other thread.
Right here!!
And whenever you guys want to, go ahead and post in the IC!

Lovely concept. Are openings still available?

Reactions: MrStoryTeller
Thank you. Should have something up today, tomorrow at the latest.